• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alrighty! More questions for the boss man.

On the map of creation, you say we are past the map boundary.

Would you say we are more to the west, east, or smack dab? So I know what sort of animals to go after.

And, on Sacred Hunts, how far would One Tusk allow them to travel?

On a scale of An-Teng to Dreaming Sea, I'm going to guess that Gem is the closest city to us that IS on the map.

Not quite past the map boundary, but you are pretty far south.

If you look at the map that I posted in the Lore section, you are located about the middle of R16

And, on Sacred Hunts, how far would One Tusk allow them to travel?
Short distances only. You are treated as his apprentices, and things like Sacred Hunts are hard won privileges that you can get on occasion.

You would only know the basics of having to hunt the creature and kill it, and consume the heartsblood.

Mmhmm, mmhmm. Looks like I'll need a trip to the jungle to get a poison arrow frog form.

But, in 2e, one of the the South critters is a Cactus Snake.

Screenshot_20190924-154506_Dropbox.jpg

How would this translate to the 3e poison mechanics (pg 232ish 3e core) or would it be treated as simple snake venom according to the chart there?

I'll have to look, but right now I have to go get my niece from school. Those darn six year olds are kinda picky about being taken home when its time to go.

Cool beans! Lol and I know how that goes.

And I plan to support with poisons! And maybe a poison artifact. To help whittle the enemy with initiative and penalties so yall can cream them tightly.

Now it's time to see if I can read into the crafting section, to see if I can get into making medicines and poisons to help unwhittle as need be.

So we're in the south. I'm thinking of just swiping Strength of Many's shtick and go for an anti-slavery crusader.

That would work well enough. Thinking of being a Full Moon, then?

That would work well enough. Thinking of being a Full Moon, then?

Yes, I think I'm still going to go martial artist, since there are just so many lunar charms to work through I might be better off with basic defense and offense suite and then rely on Martial Arts.

At least, if I want to submit a character sheet before November.

BTW, D. Rex D. Rex good luck with the Crafting section. That has always been a serious xp sink from as long as I can remember.

Yes, I think I'm still going to go martial artist, since there are just so many lunar charms to work through I might be better off with basic defense and offense suite and then rely on Martial Arts.

At least, if I want to submit a character sheet before November.
Any particular style you are looking at?

Argle, someone already picked the black cat animal form. My abolitionist can't be sabo-tabby.

Any particular style you are looking at?

Tiger and Snake to start with. Maybe Mantis from DBs, and maybe Ebon Shadow or White Reaper, depending. I'll also need to look at the MA styles in Lunars.

Rather torn taking SPSItV as well. Even Blade was easier to work into things in 2E.

Lunars and Martial arts feel almost at odds with one another, which is a real shame.

IIRC, there are at least two new ones listed in the Lunar Manuscript.

Rather torn taking SPSItV as well. Even Blade was easier to work into things in 2E.

Lunars and Martial arts feel almost at odds with one another, which is a real shame.

Honestly, there should have been a clause that if you are in big cat shape you can use tiger charms, in snake shape you can use snake charms, etc. But nope, no MA in animal forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back