• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok, got a partially baked concept.
A snow leopard spirit animal No Moon, who utilizes Tiger Style, and Frost-Thorn Knuckles (from Arms of the Chosen), to hunt down spirits. He sees himself as the mediator between spirits and their worshippers.

We're based in the South, but are we staying in the South?

Just worried that the characters of Rykon Rykon and Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws are going to find themselves uncomfortably warm down there.

Sounds like this one and Toun would work together well. I've given him charms for spirit combat. Trying to throw in a bit of social and mystical aptitude given the fox totem and because I enjoy well rounded characters.

Seems like it's really easy to make good investments in E1 off specs too. Now that I've had the time become more acquainted with 3E Lunars I think they have my favorite native charmset for this edition.

We're based in the South, but are we staying in the South?

Just worried that the characters of Rykon Rykon and Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws are going to find themselves uncomfortably warm down there.

First, being uncomfortably warm can be a fun role playing quirk.
Second, having snow leopard spirit animal, doesn't mean the character is from the north.
Third, I haven't fully decided on spirit animal, but I am locked on the concept.

If it makes any difference, Ragnars anima banner is a Crocodile. But he is from the north, so had probably never even seen or heard of a crocodile until he after he headed south east.

I've still gotta adjust and elaborate on my background. Debating on if I want my character descended from Gerd or from a now dissolved / extinct tribe.

First, being uncomfortably warm can be a fun role playing quirk.
Second, having snow leopard spirit animal, doesn't mean the character is from the north.
Third, I haven't fully decided on spirit animal, but I am locked on the concept.

Wasn't complaining, just amused/curious.

From the south, you'll be traveling east. Does that help?

I am sure I'm missing it. But I cant find an animal list in 2e. Found some of a couple monsters of the south, though.

There are some critters in the core book for 2e, and there is a book called Creatures of the Wyld out there that has even more, dedicated to the various compass directions.

Most mundane critters can be hand waved. If there is a moment you are in an actual combat with some mundane animal and not in your own totem forms, we can find a write up that is close to what you have and use that until something else is found.

You've been running Trial By Fire for a long time, and it has been going great. I don't expect that this game will be any different.

Thank you. I just hope that this doesn't crash and burn. Not that I'm expecting it to, but one always worries about things.
Well if it does crash and burn, let's at least make sure it does so gloriously.

And I'm sure this rp will do just fine. Your a great GM and there is plenty of hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back