• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol I will need to start off doing some Sacred Hunts.

Sherwood Sherwood
Thinking ahead. When it comes to Evocations, would you find it easier if I chose a preconceived artifact? Or would be dipping into making up evocations?

Cause Nights Shard fits well enough. And I can just stunt a loogie on it.

Preconceived would be easier, but so long as you are basing your current Evocation on something, we can negotiate on the power level, cost and effect.

What kind of adventures are we to embark on?
Am considering making a home-front general. A Lunar, not sure whether Changing moon or Full Moon, who is heavy into warfare, and has the territory charms. But not sure if it would be ok.

The valley that you are going to be based out of has been claimed by One Tusk, and he has the moxie to put you each in your place to show you that it is his turf.

Lol after spotting Wierdflame, I now kinda want to get a gun.

Sadly i cant afford it. And the cost for the main evocation would lead me to do some crazy stuff. Like shooting folk into a toad, melting their face off, or going mad for the day so I can fire it off without the slow tag.

Too much crazy to put into my hands. I'd abuse it.

Hey all.

I'm thinking of joining this game, and I'm considering playing as a scorpion-based assassin seeing as we're in the South, assuming no-one else has already taken that concept.

So we have:
Rykon with a Full Moon
Psychie with a Changing Moon
D. Rex with a No Moon
Red Shadow Claws with a No Moon
Jaydude with a scorpion/assassin (Full Moon?)
and Aranfan just got the manuscript and hasn't come up with a character yet.

Looks like we have a full team here!

So we have:
Rykon with a Full Moon
Psychie with a Changing Moon
D. Rex with a No Moon
Red Shadow Claws with a No Moon
Jaydude with a scorpion/assassin (Full Moon?)
and Aranfan just got the manuscript and hasn't come up with a character yet.

Looks like we have a full team here!
Yeah, I'll probably be a Full Moon, if we've got two No Moons.

Any advice for creating a capable character statwise? I want her to be useful.

Obviously Dex is the primary stat to go with, followed by Str and Wits.

I need to decide on what spell to take. My first thought was either the Flying Nimbus(Cirrus Skiff) and hover on that up high and rain down throwing weapons out of harm's way.

Death of Obsidian Butterflies seems to be a pretty reliable classic. Also has a suitably surreal feel to it.

Mists of Eventide is another one in theme. And fits my modus operandi of poisoning and disabling folk. And as a control spell, can even turn folks I crash with it into effectively zombies under my control. The big drawback being, I may not be able to selectively target who gets gassed :3

Do yall have any thoughts on which of those would be a good starter control spell?

Having Death of Obsidian Butterflies as your Control Spell gives you extra bonuses to damage. If you add that to the Cirrus Skiff, you can really rain some serious damage on them.

I might do that! I didnt think of that combo.

I might get rid of needle quill technique to get a second sorcery for that then.

No. Once you decide on a Control spell, it is set.

So it would stay even after learning other circles of sorcery?

Going over pacts now. And I'm in the pinch of deciding between Pact with an Ifrit Lord, which is mechanically pretty great, and Scarred by Nightmares, which is consistent and fits thematically.

Lol knowing me, I'll choose the thematic one.

But the question here is, with the shaping rituals as examples, would it be possible to make up new shaping rituals for a pact if modeled off another pact?

Last edited:
Actually! I completely forgot an even more important question.

Is the a list of fauna of the Region? And any specific to Valley we are starting in?

For the purpose of Hearts Blood forms.

Last edited:
Once you learn a new Circle of Sorcery, you have a Control spell for that Circle, just like the Terrestrial one.

I'll see if I can come up with a list of animals that would exist in the area for your Hearts Blood background.

As far as Hearts Blood forms, you can tap into some of the 2e animals that are in the area. Don't forget you can be from any part of Creation, but you have been sent to the south and have been there for at least the past 6-9 months of intense training.

I have added a Lore tab, and as more stuff comes up, I'll be adding things to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back