• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Love Triangle BNHA OOC

I did some looking (it didn't take long bc I haven't joined that many rp's on here), and the only rp we had was an old medieval royal family type rp that died off right after everyone submitted their bios lol. It never kicked off. We never had any problems, though? I've actually never had any beef with anyone so this comes as a surprise;;

Since they can't see my messages, if it's not too much trouble, could you ask them something on my behalf? I genuinely can't remember if I've ever done something to annoy or offend them in any way, and I really am interested in this rp!! Could you please ask if they would be open to temporarily unblocking me so we can talk it out and figure out what went down? I can dm them if they want or it can be right in this thread, whichever they prefer.

Of course if this bothers or makes them uncomfortable in any I'll just back off, I totally understand. I just would hate for something to get in the way of some possible writing fun, yk?

Sorry if this is annoying lol wueifwq

I did some looking (it didn't take long bc I haven't joined that many rp's on here), and the only rp we had was an old medieval royal family type rp that died off right after everyone submitted their bios lol. It never kicked off. We never had any problems, though? I've actually never had any beef with anyone so this comes as a surprise;;

Since they can't see my messages, if it's not too much trouble, could you ask them something on my behalf? I genuinely can't remember if I've ever done something to annoy or offend them in any way, and I really am interested in this rp!! Could you please ask if they would be open to temporarily unblocking me so we can talk it out and figure out what went down? I can dm them if they want or it can be right in this thread, whichever they prefer.

Of course if this bothers or makes them uncomfortable in any I'll just back off, I totally understand. I just would hate for something to get in the way of some possible writing fun, yk?

Sorry if this is annoying lol wueifwq
Hey dude don't worry! There is not issue there and I am just happy to help with this! I'll be sure to message them and I sincerely hope this all goes okay! And it is not annoying at all so don't you worry at all

Okay. So I think after deliberation, I was thinking of having the love triangle for Koto be between Kaminari and Iida (because I read headcanons about Iida and one about him just being here like >:0 should his S/O ever be insecure just really hits me in the heart). I just really adore imagining the ways they bounce off of each other and Koto here like “... I think I have a type... energetic.” Is that fine with you?

I’m up for changing it depending on the other person’s preferences for the character they play but yeh. At the moment, I wanna throw a siren and Sonic and Pikachu and see what happens.

pft, that sounds super adorable in my opinion ^^ I dont know about Shouhei... Im working on trying to figure out who they might pair well with ^^;

Haha I'm glad! And hm... what I suggest is think about your favorite ship dynamics? What sort of romantic dynamics interest you and what kind of romantic tropes have you here like "YEEEEEEEE"! Like I am such a sucker for opposites attract and friends to lovers so I did focus that on the ships for Koto, searching for the s/os that would result in contrast but I still can imagine her being friends with. Not to mention since I am a sucker for that fluffy comedy, I enjoyed looking at the possibilities that I thought would be the most entertaining to roleplay (hence why I didn't choose Kirishima. While I thought they would be cute, I didn't think they'd be too fun to rp since all I could really think of was "soft"). And then maybe look into love interests that you think Shouhei could possibly have those kinds of dynamics with

If you are a bit confused by what I mean by ship dynamics, here are some references that help me

:D

Yeah what they said! Nothing super specific outline wise but your OCs basic info and their quirk and such is about all you really need! ^_^ if you need inspiration on what to add feel free to look at our character sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back