• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Love Triangle BNHA OOC

Koto is adorable, I like her from what I can tell ^^ Who do you have in mind pairing-wise for her? Shes a siren and about 15 right? So, I can play any of the students for her :3

She is not necessarily a siren. Just has a siren based quirk due to having aspects of both of her parent’s quirks but to a lesser extent (like she has her mother’s hypnotic voice but rather then instantly hypnotize others, it’s more that it just influences emotions and makes them act on them rather then her commands. Meanwhile she inherited her father’s fishlike like the fins and claws and such but is far from as strong as he was). Other then that, I’m super happy she’s liked!!! And that is the game plan! I don’t have anyone specific in mind but I’d love to discuss potential options and dynamics

And I adore Shouhei! They are funky shapeshifter who I love and is so adorable!! And I’d love to see our OCs interact! Did you have anyone specific that you shipped them with if you don’t mind me asking? I’m a bit new to roleplaying BNHA but I’m up for trying my best for anyone

aah, sorry for the mixup :3 shes still pretty cool! I have a siren of myself but hes... well hes an interesting one XD hes not a student so I dont think he'd fit here lol. Besides, Shouhei is who I wanna develop more :3

Well, I am pretty good at playing some of the basic 1-A boys, Bakugo, Kirishima, Deku, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Iida are who im best at playing, but I can play any of the boys that you want ^^ I've played Shinso and Tokoyami before but I dont know how great I am at them since I haven't played them that much ^^;

For Shouhei, they're in the second year class so they could probably be paired with a 3rd year or a 1st year... as for who exactly im not really sure. Mirio maybe, hes pretty supportive and I dont see him making a fuss over Shouhei's kleptomania since they can't control it. Or maybe Kaminari or Ashido... I could even see Uraraka and Shouhei getting along. Its a tough decision, I've never been able to pair them with anyone let alone really play them so, I have no idea who pair them with. ^^; Anyone really would probably be fine.

Hey don’t worry!! I get that it could be a bit confusing! I’m happy she seems cool!!

Ooh!!! Well hm... considering the dynamics I have been thinking of so far that could be good romantic-wise, here are some ideas in no particular order (literally I’m following the list you posted):

•Katsuki Bakugo- ... I just find the idea of Bakugo being here like >:| and Koto here all too used to being insulted her like :|. Like while I definitely can imagine it would take awhile for them to bond due to their respective personalities, it could be an interesting dynamic with Koto the kind who is not easily hurt by Bakugo’s comments or intimidated by him as she gives him reality checks at times with bluntness. Meanwhile, Bakugo not only can serve as a motivating mood maker through his dedication and passion which helps with her self esteem but also it could be interesting to see him slowly soften when he does realize in certain moments that he’s shaken the usually calm Koto. And it’s just slow but possibly soft. Not to mention if Koto became part of the Bakusquad, I can imagine them being the parent friends who just are dealing with the one brain cell gang .

•Eijiro Kirishima- RED AND BLUE DYNAMIC MY DOODS! I do feel like Koto would get attached to Kirishima really quick since he’s like the golden retriever of Class 1-A with his kindness definitely making Koto quickly trust him and feel comfortable around him. So yeah! I definitely can see them having a soft friends to lovers thing going on with the two being opposites in their own ways, Koto being the quiet introvert and Kirishima being an outgoing extrovert. But they still support each other greatly with Koto’s observant eye most definitely helping her give him support when he most needs and Kirishima’s passion most definitely motivating Koto. Plus imagine a flirty Koto when they are dating teasing and flustering him and ish all sweet.

•Midoryia Izuku- This dynamic I am in the between about since awhile I think it could be sweet, I definitely feel like it could also be really good by being just platonic. But yeah, I can imagine Izuku approaching Koto because he was curious about her quirk and their friendship blossomed from there, the two being slightly socially awkward but caring dorks who do their best to support each other and share a passion for pro heroes with Izuku’s kindness and hope helping Koto be more optimistic and exit her shell while Koto is a calming force in the sometimes nervous Izuku’s life while ensuring he takes care of himself and vents when he needs to gosh dangit!!! Also height difference. Let her pick up the broccoli boy.

Denki Kaminari- I just love the idea of Kami being here faced with this potential tall gf and going 👍👍 because we support tall girls in this house hold. Like it’s just the embodiment of this vine. But in all seriousness, I think they could have an interesting dynamic. Just Kaminari approaching Koto with all the intentions to flirt and while Koto can’t return the feelings due to her sexuality (only feeling attraction to people she’s close with), she can’t help but find it charming since she’s so used to being feared and distrusted. Not well... flirted with. And even after as he still acts casual and friendly with her, she can’t help but get attached. Only to grow concerned considering how impulsive and dense he can be. Just while Kaminari helps get Koto out of her shell as well as her self esteem, Koto is a calming force in Kaminari’s life, often bringing him down to earth and doing her best to help him in his studies and just not get in trouble in general. Just that sort of “he’s a dumbass. But he’s my dumbass” dynamic. And also, imagine a flustered Kami when Koto does flirt with him if they get together. And ish all sweet

Shoto Todoroki- I don’t have much for this other then quiet socially awkward kids find solace in each other. They both relate over having more tragic pasts that involve families and abuse and want to bond with others but are socially inhibited in their own ways. But in each other, they are able to find someone they can relate to and thus open up to. And it’s just very sweet as they help calm and support each other, being there for each other no matter what, something both of them need after everything they have gone through.

Tenya Iida- Definitely could be a cute friends to lovers dynamic as the two opposites slowly realize some of their similarities as the energetic and intense Iida ends up bouncing off of the gentler and cooler Koto. And yeh! Just two model students falling for each other. Though I can imagine Iida overwhelming Koto initially due to his loud behavior, his courtesy could possibly end up motivating her to make a few attempts at befriending him and before you know it, they are two model student buddies having studying sessions and everything together. They have a soft friendship when they bond over their social difficulties but balance each out with Koto being calming and Iida being motivating. Also Koto nonchalantly flustering Iida and get the best reactions from him while they’re dating gives me life.

Fumikage Tokoyami- ... I just love imagining this short bird boy who keeps saying he’s a being of darkness with his tall fish gf here like “yes. Yes you are but I love you still.” and it’s just a quiet but soft romance between two insecure quiet kids who find solace in each other.

Hope that helps!!!

And ooh!! That does sound interesting! What I suggest is perhaps reading those x reader scenarios or look at ship dynamics. Maybe write a small paragraph about how you think their general relationship would work and what both sides would be getting. Usually I find that helps a lot with choosing as we get to see the big picture!!

sorry for disappearing for a bit XD I got distracted

All I can think of is Koto picking up her shorter boyfriend and swinging him around like the one vine XD Ill have to find it, but its the one I thought you were referencing and it sounds adorable. We stan for tall girls. I dont know why, but seeing Denki be the biggest dumbass would be adorable XD gosh I hope another person joins so we can see how the triangles are going to play out lmao. Tokoyami the smol angry bird boy who loves his tall fish, looking like a soot sprite all poofed up as he gets angry or something like a bird XD

When I play Iida for my friend he is the best baby boo, and then he figured out he has this weird dom power he didn't know he had. XD He snapped one day and used a way more stern tone than normal and she was auto compliment and he couldn't process why XD "I have violated the sanctity of this room."

Ill have to look into the ships more for Shouhei... but out of those characters who do you want me to play for Koto? Im good with any of those dynamics XD I think they'd all be cute.

Hey don't worry! Sorry for disappearing on my end! Helping a friend with something!

And pfftttt!!! Well I mean I think she is taller than a good chunk of her love interests so everyone gets a yet. But I actually never heard of that vine so I definitely gotta look for it cause it sounds hilarious. And pfft yeah! I'm a sucker for boyos who have their moments of dumbassery which is why I just love the idea of the two so much. Also like water and electricity.... that... are sort of like opposites... I think... but yeah! I very much look forward to how these love triangles play out! I bet they'll be quite fun to imagine!! And pfftt!! I adore that!! I'm just imagining Koto here doing all she can to not laugh when that happens

Oh... dang O-O I... power of the auto-dom. I love that but my gosh

I guess it depends on the other person but at the moment, I really am on the Kaminari train for at least one of the options. I just feel like they could be really cute and balance each other quite well with Koto being the voice of reason of the two but finding solace in the electricity boy as he helps her get out of her shell to have fun. Plus the person who I headcanoned to be her English voice actress did a cover of "All Star" and the idea of Koto doing that for Kaminari to cheer him up or something with memes gives me life

As for the option... I will think about it but I think perhaps waiting for another person and seeing what they say will help!

And I look very much forward to seeing the ships we can do with Kouhei!

Im your Denki then XD I gave Denki his own backstory since we dont know much about his past and such =w= Get ready for secret chef energy lol

Yeah, the short of it is that his older sister died in his arms when he was just learning what his quirk was. Denki was so young and stressed that he released all the electricity he could without control, shutting down a few blocks and paralyzing the criminals in his house. Because his sister died his parents drifted apart and the family was broken, he didn't get time with either parent much and mainly raised himself but doesn't tell anyone about it bc he doesn't like making others upset or sad. So he cooks for himself which makes him happy, he plays games and keeps up with fashion to front for his mild depressive disorder and makes himself out to be a fool so he can't disappoint anyone around him. He really likes cheese and carries around a DS that used to be his sisters that he plays on when hes feeling especially down and really struggles with his grades because of his depression and what I assume is also adhd, both undiagnosed. He wants to become a hero to keep people from having to watch a family member die, and watch their family fall apart.

... my gosh... that... that was angstier then I expected. And I both am saddened by it but also love it so much. Like can I give the Pikachu boy a hug? I definitely feel like it could lead to interesting moments and just... my gosh. The poor boy!!! I love it and just GAH ;-;

lol he will likely not tell anyone about it for a hot while, but he will end up cooking food for friends who comes over if they cant decide on anything delivery wise XD and when I say cook, I mean he cooks like chef-level food for no reason other than he can and it helps him relax

I understand that. It makes me curious about how it could influence his and Koto’s dynamic since she also came from a broken family (though different circumstances) and had to learn how to take care of herself quickly in the foster system while also placing a heavy focus on what others think of her, especially when it’s positive considering how much rarer that is. It could be intriguing to see how the two bond over these unlikely similarities in a subtle fashion as unlike Kami, Koto is much more open about her background due to how much of a norm it became to her.

And just the idea of them doing something like cook together or such gives me life. Cause yes. I adore the idea of cheese loving chef Kaminari

Maybe we could try posting an interest check for this thread for 1x1? Since we’re only looking for one more person? I have seen people do that for roleplays that are meant to have just 3 people

thats probably a pretty good idea ^^; I didn't even know people did that for rps with 3 people lol, ill get to work on the post now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back