• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lorelei

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! I'm Lea, nice to meet you!
✿ I'm 19, so I would prefer my potential partners to be 16+.
✿ I can play as both males and females, with no real preference between the two. I can do any arrangement of romance as well, m/f, f/f, and m/m!
✿ Doubling is not required, unless we're doing an oc/canon rp!
✿ I'm literate, so I can give a solid 2-3 paragraphs consistently, unless I get carried away. I will get carried away, promise.

Originals
✿ I'm casting a wide net here! I love medieval fantasy, modern supernatural, romance, angst, drama, whatever you can throw at me! I have a bunch of plots I'd love to try that I'm more than willing to share in pms. I'll have a word bank below, but don't be afraid to suggest something unlisted.

Word Bank:
✿ Yanderes, magical girls, superheros, witches, demons, angels, love triangles, reverse harems, otome-style, ghibli-inspired, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, sirens, musicians, idols, bands, dancers, performers, artists, betrayal, hidden identity, twisted fairy tales, farmers, social media stars

Fandoms
✿ These will be listed along with characters I can play. OC/canon is always an option and don't be shy to ask for other characters.

✿ Black Butler (OC)
✿ Boku no Hero Academia (Izuku, Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, Jiro, Momo, Kirishima, Aizawa, Sero, OC)
✿ Danganronpa (Fukawa, Sonia, Nanami, Mikan, Kaede, Himiko, Kokichi, OC)
✿ D:BH (Connor, OC)
✿ Final Fantasy (Tifa, Aerith, Prompto, Noctis, Yuna)
✿ Ghibli (Sophie, Kiki)
✿JJBA (Narancia, Trish, Jolyne, OC)
✿ Kingdom Hearts (Sora, Kiari)
✿ Love Live (Hanayo, Kotori, Ruby, Mari)
✿ Miraculous Ladybug (Marinette, OC)
✿ Mob Psycho 100 (Mob, Tome, OC)
✿ Mystic Messenger (OC, Yoosung, 707, Jaehee, V)
✿ Noragami (Hiyori)
✿ Ouran High School Host Club (Haruhi)
✿ Persona (Chie, Naoto, Futaba, Ann, Makoto, OC)
✿ Sailor Moon (Usagi)
✿ Soul Eater (Maka, OC)

Last edited:
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Redfork2000, and reading through your thread, I think we might make good RP partners for each other.

-I'm 19 as well.
-I can play both genders as well, though I do play males a bit more. I only do MxF pairings.
-I usually tend to enjoy doubling and even tripling. my roleplaying is very character-based, and the more characters I have in the RP, the easier I'll be able to flow comfortably in the RP.
-I usually provide anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs per post, depending on many factors, such as my partner's post length, the amount of characters I have, and just like you, I sometimes get carried away and make much larger posts, but 2-6 paragraphs is the usual parameter for my posts. I don't request any specific length from roleplay partners, as long as they provide enough to keep the RP going.

Now, here are the words from your word bank that interest me:
-Magical Girls
-Superheroes
-Love triangles
-Hidden identity

I do prefer original RPs over fandom ones. I'd really like to hear more about your plots, so if you think I'd be a good RP partner for you, feel free to message me.

Hey! I'd love to role-play something fantasy-related? :) Like super heroes, magical gifts, vampires, werewolves, mermaids etc etc! I'm up for a lot haha :P

Hiya! Name’s Spots and this looks interesting! If you don’t mind, I’m up for an original roleplay! I usually do roleplays with doubling since I often enjoy multiple dynamics and while I do prefer playing females, I’m up for playing a male if needed! I’m also perfectly fine with any sort of pairing!

I looked over your word bank and these words stuck out to me:
-Magical Girls
-Superheroes
-Reverse Harem
-Otome-Style
-Ghiblin-inspired
-Twisted fairy tales

We of course don’t have to include all of these concepts in one roleplay but one of them or a fusion of them would definitely be interesting :)

tumblr_njmk16rKJt1sz111so1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back