• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Minteafresh

Hello! First off, please call me Mint. As far as important things go, I'm a minor in highschool. I'm fairly active and would like the same of my partner. Oh, I also write in third person, so if my partner could do that aswell, that'd be neat. In terms of line length I've found that it doesn't really matter, so long as it's more then one line. After all, replies that are forty plus tend to just have a lot of filler lines and fancy words to make it seem longer. In my opinion, quality over quantity, and short replies can still be descriptive! In short, write as much as you feel comfortable doing, and I'll keep up :) That's it really, let's talk stuff I'm really into. I do fandoms too, though only ocxoc.

Bnha / mha
Warrior cats
wings of fire (not the newest books)
Httyd
haikyuu
Demon slayer
pokemon
the promised neverland
attack on titan
bungo stray dogs
jujutsu kaisen

(most of them are based off of ocs that I already have pre-made, with a scenario to boot.)

- a really angry sheep-boy who throws hands with everyone, even god

-the one whose your hypeman/simp (for a softer/more fluffy rp bc sometimes we need it)

- a attention seeking boy who was once a cat turned human

- a familiar who despite being half-wolf, is not a 'good boy'

- your characters partner(work partner) in a world thats kinda like a zombie outbreak but not exactly

- a sassy demon your character accidently summoned

- the kid your parents fostered; but with a supernatural twist(aka he visits the woods everyday to see his 'mom' who is a wendigo)

- a chaos causing god who was sent to the human world to become a better person.

- A bird turned human who thinks his owner is a hazrd to themselves and therefore, he has to protect them

- a vampire/demon hybrid who was trapped in your favorite doll. When it's torn, he comes out..but not in that way

- your guardian angel except their a demon + a pain in the butt

- a school of super-humans with powers, my oc being the guy who does like suit upgrades and stuff

- single dad (except a neat little twist bc ppl are half animal hybrids)

- a vampire who tried to suck your blood but due to not eating healthy it tasted awful

-two best friends/enemies) from middle school become eachothers roommates in college

-busy office worker and cafe worker fall for eachother

-two friends/enemies wake up in a fantasy world, foretold as magic heroes who will save the world

-guy who can see supernatural beings meets a special ghost who just won't leave them alone

-guy decides to take a break from life via a cabin in the woods, the next day theres a guy passed out on his porch.

- a guy explores a shrine thats been long forgotten, meets the being the shrine was built for.

-two princes of warring kingdoms are made to marry eachother for peace

-teacher pet is corrupted by the new kid whose bad news(added plot, they're childhood friends who have been reunited in high school)

- two evil-do-ers take over the world together, fall in love in the process

-with the villain captured, it's up to the hero to reform them.

-a dog owner meets a jogger when he's out with his dog. They bond over their love for dogs

-two unhappy people find happiness in eachother

-one is bullied at school for one reason or the other. When they tell their best friend in a different school, things change.

-'I told you this was a bad idea'
'no you didnt! You agreed with me!'

-'do you think stars have feelings?'
'It's three in the morning, go to sleep'

-'I hate you so much. I despite your very existence'
'You wanna kiss me so bad it makes you look stupid'

- 'tell me I'm pretty'
'you're pretty fucking annoying is what you are'

-'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU AND YOU RUINED ME'
'dude...this is a game of uno-'

-'In this world, it's go big or go home!'
'Can we please just go home? p l e a s e'
'We're going big!'

'I'm dangerous'
'So I've been told'

- sunshine child and their emo bestie

-the hardworking cop/detective and the flirty criminal

- the vibing fisherman and the merman they met in a net

- the two chaotic best friends

- the chaotic best friend and the one whose mature. Aka the one with the headache and the one who gives them the headache

- the flirt and the tsudere

-The extrovert and the introvert they adopted

-the short angry one and the tall happy one

- the pair that flirt endlessly with eachother, but are 'just friends'

- the touch starved one and the affectionate one

- the quiet one and the talkative one

-the misunderstood scary/angry/sad one and the one who understands them

I'm only now realizing that a good chunk of my ocs are fantasy based. Don't mind that, I have a unhealthy obsession. Also, all of them are anime/drawn faceclaims!

Anyway, if you're interested then please dm me directly as opposed to replying here! And have a good day, or else I'll make you have one >)​

Last edited:
interested in a lot of scenarios, dynamics here! can i shoot you a pm?

Hey! I've been craving a Haikyuu rp recently if you're up for it! I saw a few of your prompts that I was interested in as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back