• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking from some fluffy MxM romance

AetherRei

A reader, writer, and roleplayer
Hello there! I'm new to the website so please pardon me if the thread is a mess and look awkward. I'm still not very used to this yet. But I'm getting there eventually. Also, just a quick warning, I'm not a native english speaker so if there is any grammatical error or misspelled words, I'm really sorry!

Anyway, nice to meet you! My name is Rei. But you can call me Aether if you want. Before I get into the plots, there are things I need you to know:
  • Please follow the rules of RPN.
  • I'm almost 20 this year and I hope my partner will be at least 18 years old.
  • I will only play M and is craving for some MxM pairings.
  • As stated on the title, I want this to be a fluffy romance RP. I can add a few heavy plots here and there. But if it gets too heavy, I tend to be easily stressed out and will need quite a long time before I will be able to write again. So please note that down.
  • I can post multiple replies a day. I have that tendency where, when I see a notification stating someone has replied to me, I will feel overly anxious if I haven't reply back. But I personally likes to make sure my reply is decent before I post it. So even if I tried to reply as soon as possible, it will take me at least one hour before I could be content with it and send it to you. Anyway, that's just how I usually am. You don't have to force yourself to be like me. But do give me a reply at least once a week.
  • No matter how much I wanted to spend more time online, I still have things I needed to do IRL. There will be times when I will be busy preparing for exams or projects. I will tell you when that happen.
  • Lastly, I like making new friends! Feel free to do OOC chat with me. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Phew, it turns out to be a lot more that I intended. But, hey, at least that's done. Now, onto the fun part: the plots and pairings!
*Anything in bold is the thing I'm craving. I will underline the role I would like to play. The one that has no underline means I'm find with either roles.*
  • Gamer x Gamer:
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Game-lit, RPG-lit, Modern
    This plot will take place in a VR MMORPG game with realistic gameplay. Think of it as the same as SAO. Due to how realistic it is, it can be considered as another world all together. The world resembled the medieval fantasy world where different races exist. Players can choose a race other than human at the start of the game. Muse A and B are both a gamer who spend a lot of their time inside this game. I'm thinking of making the both of them met in game for the first time and slowly get to know one another afterwards. Maybe we can make them a rival at the beginning? an Expert x Noob kinda story? And other than in game, we can also bring the romance to the real world. Who knows? Maybe they turns out to be neighbors all this time but would only realize this fact after they decided to meet up IRL. Or we can do it the other way around. They are rivals irl but lover in game, not knowing that the other person was the same ig and irl. There are tons of possibilities and I'm looking forward to develop this plot together with you!
  • Popular Student X His Childhood Friend:
    Genre: School Life, Romance, Platonic
    Basically a story about two childhood friends who accidentally reunited again after a long time of not seeing each other. One of them become a very popular student with good grades and bright future while the other is a sunny happy-go-lucky boy with low IQ and questionable EQ. This will be a cliche story of someone who tried to pursue their first love. Sadly, the person in question has absolutely no clue about it, leading it to a roundabout relationship that's neither friend nor lover. But that didn't mean it would be a one-sided love. It's just that the other person is too dumb to realize their childhood friend's feeling and their own feeling. The process of them to slowly be a lover is the main part of the plot. A wholesome fluffy story with lots of comedy and annoyingly fun flow.
  • Manager X His Celebrity:
    Genre: Romance, Entertainment Industry, Modern
    For this, I'm thinking of either a newcomer assigned to a senior manager OR a troublesome but popular celebrity assigned to a newbie manager. The plot for this one is a bit heavy. The kind of story where hate turns to love. But the hate is not too much. Rather than calling it hate, it's more of a slight dislike because they thought that their personality totally oppose each other and they really didn't think they could get along. But of course, as the story progressed even more, they would start to try working together, slowly understanding each other, and finally fall in love.
  • Demon X Human
My brain couldn't come up with another plots so I have to make do with this for now. PM me if you're interested. But I'm going to sleep after this so I probably will only able to reply around 10 hours from now. See you later!

Hey, I'm interested in the Gamer x Gamer and Demon x Human plots! I currently don't have an ideas for the latter, but we can totally come up with something. DM me if you're interested?

A bit about me: I'm 26 and also only play males. I'm a bit new to romance rps so I may not do it correctly, but I'd love to learn. I absolutely love SAO so that type of rp is definitely in my interest. For a non-native english speaker, you type it perfectly fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back