• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

howdymynameisjeans

Chaos Gremlim (he/they)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy!
My name is Jeans!
I’ve been roleplaying around ~6 years and have been using this site a couple years, though I had to make a new account. Nevertheless! I’m back and more ready than ever, looking for some long term writing partners!
For context, I am 18 years old, non-binary, and queer. I like to consider myself pretty literate, and I’m the type to get out a reply about everyday. I love to plan stories and become friends with my writing partners, so if you want to chat be sure to hit me up! I roleplay ocs pretty exclusively due to the fact that I’m pretty out of the loop on media, but other than that I’m pretty open.

I am currently craving something that will blossom into romance! Not necessarily slow burn, but something that develops naturally. I don’t have a lot of ideas as of now, but if you have any ideas let me know! I’m open to a lot, but I absolutely adore modern fantasy aspects, runaway stuff, and the drama and spice of life. Let’s get exciting and wild.

My ideas:

RUNAWAYS
Character A is running away from home, for whatever reason. Maybe it’s abuse, maybe it’s for freedom. After a short while they run into character B, who has been on the run for months. Follow the characters as the travel along the country, getting into trouble, trying to keep from being sent back home, and bonding almost too much.

IN COSTUME
Story starts at a Halloween party. There are so many ways this could go. Maybe our characters are both friends of the host but don’t know each other and they bump into each other. Perhaps they’ve been friends for years and are going to a mutual enemy’s party to cause a ruckus. Or so many different things. It’s a little late now, but it’s never really too late for Halloween.

Also! I’m very open to talking and figuring something else out!

Characters:
Roscoe T. Jester (they/them):
Big clown punk idiot who is a huge activist and is basically just a big teddy bear.

John “Chance” Doe (he/him):*****(Im really craving some friends to lovers plot with him!!)
Sweetheart and protective with a thick outer shell built up over years of broken trust. Note: he is aroace, but a good character for platonic relationships!!

Beth Norman (she/her):
A tiefling with a lot of religious trauma, and trust issues. Looking for a lady who will love her for her that she can learn and grow with.

“Margo” (she/her):
A feral teen from a really abusive home. She’s a fireball who doesn’t quite know how to be a good person, but she’s learning.

Buddy (They/Them):
They’re a hobo who has been traveling the rails for years with their cat, Gambit. Buddy is very much on the divergent side, and isn’t great at socializing, but they’re a great person to roam with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back