• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a fandom roleplay with me

About Me and My Roleplay Style:
  • I am over 18 years old and usually prefer my partners to be over 18 as well
  • I allow doubling
  • I'm very patient, I will wait for 24 hours before sending you a friendly message, and I want my partner to be patient as well since we all have something going on in life
  • I prefer to roleplay description, with at least one large paragraph. I don't have the best grammar, and sometimes I may get words mixed up somehow and I can understand if you are the same, but no stuff like text talk, unless the character is actually texting
  • Also, please put in some effort in the roleplay (like if a character I'm playing is fighting your character, don't just make them give up without much of a fight), and be able to have an idea of what the canon characters are like (watching them act out of character is pretty off putting for me)
Characters I Roleplay:
  • I roleplay with an oc, but I enjoy roleplaying as other characters that are part of the show as well. So I would like my partner to be the same way
  • NOTE: You don't need to have an oc if you don't have one
Story:
  • The main thing I want is for my character and for canon characters as well to be able to interact with each other. We can even talk about any headcanons we may have about each character if you want!
  • For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the story (mostly because roleplaying an AU tends to be too complicated depending on what it is), but at the same time, I encourage some creativity. Like it doesn't need to follow EXACTLY like the original story. We can add in some of our own pizzazz if we want to
  • I will NOT do roleplays with just our oc's and only let the canon characters come as cameos, I want our oc's to be alongside the main characters (so no OcxOc please)
Fandoms (Ordered From What I Want To Do The Most To Least):
  • Cookie Run (Kingdom)
    • I'm mostly caught up to the storyline
    • We can add some changes to the story, and combine Kingdom with Oven Break in some elements
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • 2012: I'm going to rewatch it, but I briefly remember pretty much everything up until the turtles end up in space
    • Rise: I'm completely caught up to the series and have seen the movie
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (La Squadra)
    • I'm looking for a thing where my character ends up becoming involved with La Squadra
    • I have a couple storylines for my character as well
    • While I'm mainly looking for a La Squadra RP for this, I am open to having an RP with the Bucciarati Gang or doing Part 4
Other:
  • If you want to chat out of roleplay, then I'm cool with that too. Though, I don't really have anything exciting going on in my life, but I would love to show you art and memes if you want
  • Even if you do message me, I have some social anxiety (or I'm just doing something at them moment) so I won't reply immediately!

Last edited:
Hey! I could be interested in cookie run roleplay, but before I shoot you a dm, you write them as cookies, or in human versions? :3

Hey! I could be interested in cookie run roleplay, but before I shoot you a dm, you write them as cookies, or in human versions? :3
Probsbly preferably cookies but I'll go either way

I prefer human versions, so if you would like to write anyway you can shoot me a dm! if not i'll understand. I just don't want you to force yourself! :>
I do have a head-canon with cookies eventually being evolved to look more like humans, but are still cookies. Would that count?

If not, then I'm totally cool with just going with humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back