• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

Er, I don't know if this is a bug or anything but I was working on my CS in private workshop and the text in spells tab are bunching up even though in the editor I had indented and made a separate line for each spell...

Okay, okay... The traits we do receive, we can only pick two. DOES this include the standard race traits?

I'm going with oblivious. I'm just a bit of an absent-minded daydreamer.

no, u get all racial traits when u pick ur race, all class abilities of the class you chose and which your have the level for. And you get to pick 2 traits. 1 drawback. 2 feats, +1 if you are a human.

sooooo . . . . backstory. I should write some. Also, for my own character I would prefer having been unassociated with the other characters in the past. But of course anybody else might have already met etc.

So apparently my notifications for this don't want to work, so what's up ya'll?

Also for traits I chose rich parents, gives you 900 extra starting gold, flavoring it so it's his money from his performing days.

And I'm trying to find a good second one, not to sure for it. Maybe heirloom weapon.

But traits can give you big boosts if you find the right one. Fortune's favored increases all luck bonuses you get by 1. Jingsaa of the fortunate soldier gives a +1 luck bonus to ac, so you get another +1 aswell, also better if you go down the human luck feat tree.

I am just making this official now. The faith trait " Called " is pretty much the best 2nd trait anyone could take. A 1/day natural 1 attack fail save is pretty amazing.

Your deity or a powerful spirit spoke to you when you were young, dropping cryptic hints about the important destiny that lay before you and how you must win your fights if you are to achieve your predetermined greatness.

Benefit(s): Once per day upon rolling a natural 1 on an attack roll, you may reroll the die and take the second result instead.

Yea, it's a beauty. If you have one to blow reactive for a +2 init is good.

Thinking about being the black sheep of a wizard family, and being arrested for street gang activities.

Gladiator who made a oopsiie with a noble ending with two guardsman getting traumatised.

Put basicly why buddy boy is on the wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back