• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WolfHugz

Roleplay Addict
Hiya all!
So, I'm obviously currently looking for some more RolePlays. After a huuuuuge hiatus, I've finally decided to give the site another go. Anyways, don't hesitate to PM me!

Me
I'm generally a literate roleplayer, though it also depends on my partner and the effort they're adding into their replies to what I can provide.
I prefer male x female roles, though I can do female x female as well. I won't to male x male, simply because I don't feel comfortable.
I often reply every day, if not every second or third day. I do have a life, (surprise, surprise) and I have things to do. I cant be online every minute.

Umm... yeah. Anyway;
Here are a few rules ^^

Grammar
I'm not too bothered all that much about grammar, as long as your spelling is decent and I can understand what has been written. Please no text speech in the RP unless you're character is writing an actual text/note/letter!

Length

Please be at least semi literate. I need at one to two paragraphs to be able to write a reply that I feel isn't me slacking off.

Genders
I play females only.

Gender Pairings
I prefer MXF but I am also open to FXF. I don't do MXM.

Dropping the RP
Please please please tell me. Often I come to really enjoy them and I don't want to wait for a reply that's never going to come. It pisses me off.

Going Away
If you're going to be away for a long period of time, please let me know.

Topics
I really do most things and I'm pretty open.

Here are a few things I do do:
Humans
Supernatural Creatures
College
Romance

Pairings
These can be combined/altered between each other e.g. werewolf x human can be changed to human x witch etc.
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Witch x Human
Demon X Angel
Enemies turned lovers
Lucifer x Human
However, as I said, I am open. I can do many more topics, and I'm also open to fandoms, ect. Just ask!

And yeah... That's all I can think of right now. Just message me if you want to request something. I don't bite... Much.

Thanks for reading!

~Luna

Question: Would you double as a male for romance plots? IE I would do the same. I saw you only did Female roles but I figured I would ask. The Lucifer x Human sounds very interesting. Or maybe a college romance story.

Question: Would you double as a male for romance plots? IE I would do the same. I saw you only did Female roles but I figured I would ask. The Lucifer x Human sounds very interesting. Or maybe a college romance story.
Possibly? I'm unsure. Maybe shoot me a PM explaining a little more and I'll figure it out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back