• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bewitch

'twas a dark and stormy night
I bid you all good morning, afternoon, night, whatever it is where you are!

I'm Kayla, and I've got ten years of role-playing under my belt. So I'd say I'm familiar with writing. I enjoy romance, platonic relationships, mystery, dark themes, and historical settings. If that sounds interesting to you, please read on!

Because I've been role-playing for so long, I know exactly what I'm looking for, and I'm going to be particular. So if I don't reply or tell you I'm not interested, please don't get offended. I have a limited amount of time and just want one or two roleplays to devote that time to.

Please be content with receiving 2-4 paragraphs. I enjoy writing, but if it's much more than that, it can become like a chore, and I will lose interest. I will *always* help move the story forward, I hate stagnant plots.
If I'm interested in a roleplay, expect me to reply at least a few times a week. If I'm losing interest, I will reply less often. That said, if we get along in the beginning, that won't happen.
I'm still ghost friendly. Unless we're deep into a story and you just up and disappear, then I'll be concerned.
I enjoy talking ooc. Making friends and talking plot is fun!
While I prefer to write a female main, I'm not entirely against writing a male. I don't mind doubling.
Third person past tense.
MxF pairings only. That's just what I'm comfortable with.
No Mary Sue's
Be willing to play multiple characters. Side characters are necessary for a complete story.

Am particularly looking for a romance set in the 17-1800's. Would love something dark, with mystery in it. Think Jane Eyre style story. Other historical settings are okay too. I love both angst and fluff in a story, it can't be completely one or the other. No fantasy/supernatural. While I will prioritize rp offers where I get to play the female, or we double, pm me if you're interested either way.

Master of the house x maid/governess
Royal x servant
Arranged marriage
Affair
Hidden Relationship
Forbidden relationship
Secrets
Dark twists

Plot bunnies:

During a time of relative peace in the middle of war, a young radio actress decides that she hasn't climbed the social ladder as far as she'd like. She seduces a man in a high place in the government, using what she learns to turn her talk show political and make him a candidate in the next election, promising the end to the war. He simply wanted to have someone to show off. He didn't sign up for this, and neither of them planned on actually falling in love, both were just supposed to be a tool in their social lives.
(1940's-1950's. Can use real or made up events.)
I want the female role.

Set in Victorian Era Europe, a young lady is sent by her parents to go visit old family friends for the summer, people she's never met. The parents are strict and oppressive towards their children, but the eldest son is very much a gentleman and a romance begins to blossom between them.
If only the old Manor didn't seem to be haunted, with things that scream, laugh, and go bump in the night. Mysterious happenings that the entire family pretends never happened. What dark secrets are they hiding?
I'd like the male role.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back