• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

woaharp

how do I manage this mess?
Hi, so I am in fact new to this website but I have roleplayed lots before.
So don't worry about that lol.

But anyways I don't mind the gender pairings, I myself am Genderfluid and will play any gender that we decide on.
I do however prefer Drama, Romance, or Fluffy platonic friendship rp's but am open to new ideas.

I'm into a lot of things that I can't particularly think of, but for now I'll list all of the fandoms I'd be able to roleplay as mostly canon plot line:
Harry Potter, My Hero Academia, OHSHC, Miraculous Ladybug, Most Marvel Movies
(I know not a lot but I have a habit of forgetting when certain things occure)

There are only two video games I'd be able to roleplay as though; those being stardew valley and pokemon but I don't think many will want to do those xD

And theres lots of fandoms I'd be able to roleplay as like an alternate universe or something, so just ask and I'll provide a list.

But of course I'm open to non-fandom roleplaying as well!
(also crossover roleplays sound fun but I've never done one before so)

hello, kirishima on your icon is aboslutely adorable!

i'd love to roleplay with you! i'm into romance mostly!

i'm currently looking for a danganronpa hpa au romance, please dm me if that would be okay with you!

Into fluff huh? I love that kind of stuff actually especially adorably embarassing stuff.

i'm more into light-hearted stuff and would enjoy roleplaying with you if you would like to ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back