• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner (m/m)

Minteafresh

Hello. I'm Mint and I'm looking for a roleplay partner to do m/m with. All I have to say is I'm a minor so if your looking for someone 18+ then this ain't it chief. I consider myself a fairly lit roleplayer who can write, so I'd like to ask of my partner the same. I prefer at least 3 descriptive lines but more is always loved. I also prefer my partners to write in third person, as it's something I do. Withour further ado, the stuff!
Some things you'll notice are from a fandom. Those I only do oc x oc. I'm not comfortable playing canon characters, sorry!
Muse A is the schools popular kid. Everyone loves them so many people want to get close to them. But their quite wary of Muse B,who happens to be Muse A's best friend and local..quiet kid. Their a little weird and keeping Muse A all to themselves . Any girlfriend Muse A gets is broken up with when Muse B comes whimpering ,claiming that the girl threatened him to stay away. Any plans to go out Muse A makes are cancelled because Muse B is going through a depressive episode and needs them. - ❤I prefer to play Muse A

Ok so don't even ask where I got this from but I wanna do a rp that's just chaotic. Like two friends and their just..exerting crackhead energy. Like if one gets detention,they all have detention. They sneak out at two in the morning on a school night to go to ihop or something. Cheat on tests and their just best friends. Their groupchat is chaotic and there's tons of inside jokes. Like even if they bully each other they still all love the other and if you insult one then the others are gonna murder you😔. Everyone kinda ships them but are low-key scared of them bc of how they roasted a teacher for like ten minutes,twas brutal. It can be romantic or just platonic dumbasses. Either way I need some chaos type stuff ❤

I dunno but like, Muse A is gay. Someone outs them to the school and aww geez people are assholes. They confide in Muse B, whose in a different school and supports them. Then Muse B switches schools to join Muse A to help them. But look Muse B actually has hella anger issues so someone goes to Muse A a name and Muse B just smashes their fist in the guys mouth and Muse A is like :0 bc Muse B is a whole sweetheart when their hanging out but haha Muse B is actually a little demon from hell or something because no one is shown mercy. Is there point to this? Nah, lets just have a gay bby and their rabid dog who turns into a puppy for their best friend. Maybe lovers, idk. ❤I prefer to play Muse B

Oh no my parents want me to bring a date to the family's barbecue and I panicked and told them we were a couple already so please act like we're dating ,I need you to! Now we're gonna head over and stay awhile while my siblings look you up and down and my parents judge you but oh God they actually all love you since you can't stop being perfect..oh shit I actually wanna kiss you and now this family gatherings unearthed my secret feelings for you what now? I can play either muse, but lean towards the person referred to as ' you '

Muse A is a spiteful person ,who hates a lot of people for wronging him. He's nothing perfect ,except to Muse B,whose fallen in love with the other. He has pictures and writes about him every day ,swooning about how amazing he is,and is seriously obsessed. One day he tells Muse A how he feels ,only to get rejected . Determined to win him over ,Muse B says that he would do anything for him . " Anything ? Then kill someone " Muse A replied ,only joking. What he didn't expect was for Muse B to do exactly that,showing up on his doorstep covered in blood and smiling . Turns out Muse B is the solution to all of Muse A's problems . That asshole who bullied him when they were kids ? Stabbed in the neck . Abusive parent s? Gone. Bad grades? Wow,suddenly he's passing the class. At first Muse A tells Muse B fake lies to manipulate the other ,but suddenly he starts to fall in love with the other devotion to him. ❤I prefer to play Muse B

The time is set in a world of people with magic . When a person turns 15 and first enroll s in a magical academy ,they summon a familiar. If failed ,the person is given 3 years to try again (each on their birthday ) Cue Muse A,who is turning 18 and has failed the summoning ritual every time . They have magic that fizzles out of control and are considered weak . However ,on their last summoning ..they do it ! And summon a powerful familiar,Muse B. Now ,cue a epic school adventure of the two going from the weakest to strongest mages to ever exist . Drama with the bullies , spells gone wrong and romance I can play either muse, though i perfer Muse B

ok ok,but Muse A is a single father who ends up moving in with his best friend after the mother left. Their not super great tat at taking care of the kid,but do their best. It's literally a accident when the kid calls Must B their 'other dad'. Like their friends watch the two fall for each other more more as Muse B heals Muse A's broken heart and just slides right in. I prefer to play Muse B

Muse A is dating Muse c, Muse B's sister. But Muse C is a honest to god bitch and demands literally everything. One day Muse A comes to visit Muse C only to see that Muse B is there. Turns out she was out right now. The two hang out and feelings blossom. Who knows what'll happen. I prefer to play Muse B

Ok cute tingz are all the rage but like lets talk deep things. Like listening to sad music as two friends/lovers spill their deepest thoughts and feelings about everything. Maybe one has been through alot of relationships that never went well so they just don't want to be left sad anymore. Or maybe two people who find happiness in eachother because they can't find any in themselves You know the vibes. Late night 3am talks, and driving around during the dark talking about nothing and everything. Laying on the roof of the car and looking at the stars, talking about everything. ❤

Muse A is the school's smart kid. You know. The one who gets the best grades in the grade and every teacher has high hopes for them. A asshole to everyone...except one person. Muse B, the popular kid and the only guy who Muse A can talk to and not insult. Sadly, Muse B isn't the brightest when it comes to picking up signals. But it doesn;t stop Muse A from giving them all. Basically a cute nerd x popular kid with a twist. I'd play Muse B. ❤

Ok ok, big dumb idiot x sarcastic little rat. You get me right? Somsone whose a big dumbass and is super friendly and vibin. Then theres the little rat whose like not friendly and will chew your face off. Also their vv short compared to the dummie whose tall. Mix em. Make em besties or lovers but gimme the cute tingz. I can play either

Muse A is just the nobody in school. You know, the kinda guy who sinks in the background and no one really notices. Muse B is the very opposite Everyone notices him. He gets into fights often, skips class and gets detention at least once a week. Their decent looking and could have anyone they wanted. So why oh why are their eyes and heart set on Muse A? I'd prefer to be Muse A ❤

Some people make a deal with demons and lose their soul. Muse A made a deal with a vampire and loses some blood once every week. The deal? Muse B can drink some blood from Muse A, just so long as he does whatever Muse A wants. Some people have a maid, Muse A has a supernatural servant. Somewhere along the way these two fall in love. What a time huh? I'd like to be Muse B

- older gruff cop x younger flirty criminal. This is something I love doing. I already have a oc in mind for this, just need to pull up his character sheet. In the dynamic I play the criminal. We can discuss this further via pms. We can even add magical elements like people are supernatural beings or they live alongside them. For the dynamic , your oc could also be a detective or something. We can start the role pay off anywhere. Like where the two are already together, or the cop/detective hits their head chasing the criminal and passes out, waking up in the criminals bed because they felt bad leaving them there to bleed. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ bciwannadothisalot

- I just had a issue concerning this, but omegaverse. But in a different content. No smutty things like boys going into heat. Just the fluff part ok? I'm not encouraging erotic content in any way, shape or form. I just want a nice cute family or a family that's expecting a kid and their new parents and it's exciting and cute. For this, I'd like the role of the alpha. Just don't make the omega a person who can't do anything without their alpha ❤

- a haikyuu roleplay. Maybe something like manager x player on the team. For fandoms I only do oc x oc. My oc would be the manager. This can really go alot of ways, like maybe one of the players on the team likes/wants to get to know person A better but their always hanging out with person B. But really person A and person B are just friends, nothing more. Something like that. I have a character sheet for this I can pull up pretty quickly. ❤

- A demon slayer roleplay, once again oc x oc. It's a demon x demon slayer dynamic. Basically Muse A is the demon slayer and they go to kill a demon. Muse B is the demon, however their not the right one. Muse B makes the offer where if Muse A doesn't kill them, they'll help Muse B kill the actual demon. And somehow they end up traveling together. Or like in the original anime how the main two have to go to that meeting with the master. My oc would be the demon and I already have a character sheet out for them. Your oc can also be a hasira, if you'd like

- a animal crossing based roleplay where Muse A has the game and one day they fall asleep and wake up to find themselves in the game. Their favorite villager/ Muse B is no longer a cute fluffy animal but a guy and he's leaning over them, asking if their ok. I have a character sheet for Muse B, so that's who I'd like to play.

- zombie apolozpse type roleplay. Muse A is a zombie, but the thing is he can talk and is as far as a human as you can get while being dead. Muse B is the survivor he runs into. Maybe Muse A saves Muse B from zombies or something, or they were already traveling together before Muse A was bitten. I'd like to play Muse A, and if you've ever seen the webtoon Zombie Boyfriend it's loosely based off that. ❤

- Imagine a zoo, but instead of animals there's supernatural beings. I wanna do something like a care taker x creature thing. I'd be ok with playing either role really, since I can make up a character sheet pretty fast.

-poke-human x trainer thing where pokemon have mysteriously been turning into humans. I imagine that perhaps there's gyms that allow poke-humans to fight, because they can still use their powers and what not. Or perhaps not. Maybe society shuns them or something, or still live peacefully with them as though nothing happened. My point is, a trainers pokemon has turned human. I'd like to play the poke-human.

So yeah, that's it. If you feel like roleplaying, either dm me or reply below! It'd mean alot-
Also! Some plots have hearts near them. Those are the ones I'm super into​

Last edited:
Hello! I like your plots involving the exposed Muse A and the wild Muse B, along with the one where Muse A dates the sister. And would be happy to play either plots if you're interestedddd

Howdy! These prompts look wonderful! would you be interested in combining ‘big dumb rat/himbo sweetheart’ with the ‘I’m dating their sister, but in love with muse C’ prompt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back