• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MissPlushie

Professional Babey
Hello! Before I begin, let me introduce myself. I'm Plushie, a 17 year-old lady who enjoys many artistic things, one of which is roleplay. Since I am a minor, I do not want anything NSFW.
Now, let's cut to the chase here.

I'm looking for a semi-literate roleplay partner that enjoys the following genres:
Romance
Fantasy
Alternate Universe
Slice Of Life
Adventure

You do not have to enjoy only these, nor do you have to enjoy all of them. However, it would be best if we share common interests in genres. I am also looking for someone who would rather roleplay characters of their own creation. By all means, a roleplay we do together can be in the universe of a series that already exists, however I would prefer not to roleplay as canon characters in that universe. With that in mind, here are some series that I enjoy in no particular order.
My Hero Academia
Beastars
Animal Crossing
Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba
Steven Universe
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fire Emblem
Voltron Legendary Defender
My Little Pony

Those are just the tip of the iceberg. What I look for in a roleplay partner is someone who won't take things seriously all the time-- sometimes I enjoy crappy one-liner skits, or even scenes in roleplays where a joke is wittingly placed despite the serious tones of what is going on. After all, the most important thing about roleplaying with someone is your comfort with your partner. I find that when one is comfortable enough around another, that's when the true colors start to shine bright in a roleplay.

If you seem interested at all in anything I have discussed, please shoot me a message; perhaps we can find ourselves a new friend and roleplay partner.

Hiya! I’m up for doing something for Voltron (I have been expanding on an OC I made for the fandom so I’d love to use her but I do have a preference for including at least some canons for this show since I adore the cast so much), Steven Universe (up for this to be just OCs), or something along the lines of fantasy and romance that can just be OCs if you have any ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back