• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a long term loyal/active rp partner, open to interesting original plot or a plot within a fandom universe, open to animal, feral RP

Midnight45

Looking for a long term to partner​

04/03/21
Hey guys i am looking for a role player can and agree with my rp rules.

Disclaimer: I don’t mean dominant in a sexual way!

I can be dominant or sub I’m looking for people who can be dominant characters or what not, I’m looking for some one around my rp level and has at least three to five years of rp
experience.

I’m into fandom based rp and I’m more then willing to also make up an original story or rp with anyone, so if you have a fandom you love or a idea for an original plot then you can check out my list down below along with my rules
I’m 19 and I’m looking for people around the same age
I also ask that if we rp in a fandom based universe that you make the ocs name related to that universe

For example I’ll use the lion king
My ocs name is imara and a random persons oc is called Jack, Blossem, rain, whatever that’s clearly not related to that universe

Another example of this is httyd if I have an oc called Ingrid and another persons name from that universe is not Norse or Viking related.
It really peeves me off
I also Like my partner to have experience in playing multiple characters as it makes the rp feel more realistic and isn’t just centred around our ocs!
Also I only do bxg with me being the female

Sorry if I’m strict I just want friends who I can relate to and rp with that will be all thank you for reading this
If you have read this then comment down bellow, leave a message on my wall or pm me
The password is:

“Simba's pride”

These are a list of fandoms I love to base my RPs off so feel free take a look through this list to see if you would want to any of these down below!

The Lion King
Moana Frozen
Ice age Zootopia
Warriors
Wings of fire
Once upon a time
Assassins creed black flag

Assassins creed oddesy
The elder scrolls V skyrim
Legend of the Guardians
Rise of the guardians
Miraculous ladybug