• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fabsie

Why hello there and welcome to my search thread!

Like many others on this site, I find myself with a lot of free time in this crazy world right now. To keep myself from going insane I'd like to start up a couple of roleplays. Let me start this by saying that if you're reading this and we had a roleplay before, feel free to send me a pm! I've been away for some time due to personal reasons, but if you want to I'm more then willing to catch up!
Before we get into the juicy details, let me tell you a little about myself and what I'm looking for.

About me
  • I'm 26 year old female living in western Europe, timezone GMT+1/CET. Now timezone doesn't really mean too much to me, as I'm a nightowl and tend to stay up to deep into the night.
  • I have been roleplaying for around 15 years now. I tend to write up to 4 or 5 paragraphs, but I average around 2 or 3. My absolute minimum is 1 decent paragraph. I mostly write in third person, past tense, but I can go for present tense as well if you prefer. Just be prepared for me to slip up sometimes as past tense is my usual. Feel free to ask me for a writing sample!
  • English isn't my first language, but I'm pretty confident in my grasp on it. I shouldn't make too many grammar mistakes, and I always check my posts before sending them, but I'm not perfect and sometimes mistakes will slip through. Mostly whenever I'm answering on my phone, but that shouldn't happen too often.
  • I'm online most every day, especially now, but even now sometimes real life happens and I'll be away for a day or maybe more. I highly doubt it'll be for more than a day considering the current situation, but if it does happen I will let you know. I'll try to let you know in advance, but from experience I have noticed that sometimes that is difficult. Feel free to send me a reminder if I haven't replied after a week!

What I'm looking for
  • Someone who can give me at least a paragraph. I don't care if it's 1 or 5 paragraphs, as long as I have something to work with. No text talk, please.
  • Please have a decent grasp of the English language. It doesn't have to be perfect - like I said, mine certainly isn't - but I'd like to at least be able to understand what you're saying.
  • Please be able to send me a message at least once a week. It doesn't have to be every day, but I tend to lose interest if it takes like 2 weeks for me to get a reply back. It's nothing against you, I just have a short attention span and tend to get bored if it takes too long.
  • Please tell me if you have any limits. I want both of us to be comfortable.
  • Please feel free to talk to me besides the rp! I have anxiety so it's difficult for me to initiate it, but I'd love to get to know you better! Send me your headcanons, songs that you love, introduce me to your favorite shows, send me memes, let's just have a good time together!

Now on to the fun stuff! This list will mostly be anime, but there will also be some other things mixed in. Now I have seen, read, and played a lot in my years, so if your craving isn't on the list feel free to ask! I might be familiar with it and willing to dabble with it.
I'm mostly looking for mxm and mxf, with me playing the female in mxf. I can play the male as well, but I'd prefer to double then. I do both canonxcanon and ocxoc, but I'm willing to do canonxoc if we double. For my end of it I'd choose a mxf or mxm couple, but I'm up for anything for your part. I love a good romance roleplay as much as anyone else, but I'm also interested in some platonic roleplays. I'm open to pretty much everything on that front. Send me a pm if you're interested!
On to the shows! I will lists the pairing I'm interested in next to the show, with the character I want to play in cursive. I will underline the platonic pairings I'm interested in. A star next to a pairing means I have some plot ideas ready for it.

Anime
Boku no Hero Academia (MidoriyaxBakugou, MidoriyaxTodoroki, KirishimaxBakugou, AizawaxHizashi, MidoriyaxAll Might, MidoriyaxAizawa, ErixAizawa, ShinsouxAizawa, ErixMirio)
Eleceed (JiwooxKayden, JiwooxWooin, JiwooxJisuk)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (I'm mostly interested in oc's for this one)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (NezukoxTanjiro*)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (GiornoxMista, GiornoxBucciarati, JosukexOkuyasu, SpeedwagonxJonathan, JosephxCaesar, PolnareffxAvdol, JohnnyxGyro, PolnareffxJotaro*, JosukexJotaro, JolynexJotaro, JosukexJoseph, GiornoxJosuke, GiornoxJoestars*)
One Piece (ZoroxLuffy, ZoroxSanji, RobinxFranky, AcexMarco, LuffyxSabo, LuffyxAce, AcexSabo*)

Games
Dragon Quest XI (LuminaryxErik, LuminaryxJade, LuminaryxRab, LuminaryxHendrik)
Final Fantasy XV (NoctisxIgnis, NoctisxGladio, NoctisxPrompto)
Persona 5(Royal) (ProtagxRyuji, ProtagxYusuke, ProtagxSojiro)

Other
Critical Role (CalebxMolly, CalebxFjord, VaxxGilmore, CalebxBeau, CalebxNott)
MCU (PeterxTony*, PeterxMorgan)

There is one more thing I'm interested in. Crossovers. Let's both pick a character we love and just throw them together. I don't even need to be familiar with the fandom you're picking yours from, though if we go for romance with this I'd like to at least be familiar with it. I'm open to using oc's for this, but the fun in this for me is using canon characters and throwing them somewhere else.

That's it from me! Please send me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back