• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BeepLechuga

Certified Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do not interact if you are under the age of 18. Don't lie about your age either. If I suspect you are a minor + your age isn't listed on your profile, I'll be ignoring you.

____

[Beep | 19 y.o. | Pacific Standard Time]

Currently, I'm looking for pretty much anything. This winter weather has me feeling a certain way. I think some winter angst or romance (or both) would be interesting. Pr maybe a Chainsaw Man themed roleplay idk I have brainrot I have a slew of different characters, mostly male or gnc, but I can play any gender.

Roleplay Info

- I usually write 1-3 paragraphs, but if I'm in charge of writing the starter or things are getting juicy, I can write anywhere from 3-8+ pages. I write my esponses in the 3rd person, and I ask that yours are also written in the 3rd person.

-The occasional one-liners are okay, and something I might occasionally do, so don't worry about that; just don't give me one-liners for every response.

- If the RP gets dry and boring or starts falling apart, let me know! We can try to fix it or rework it. And if that doesn't work out, we can start a new one if you'd like. I don't mind doing things like that.

- In terms of plots; I don't really have any pre-made ones since I usually come up with them with whoever else I'm roleplaying with. If you have any pre-made ones you'd like to try out, go ahead and send them to me! I can come up with a plot myself though too if you dont have ideas :>

- I mostly rp via Instagram DMs and Discord, but I'm a-okay going to google docs, or staying here- just lemme know what you prefer!

-My "ghosting" policy: If you're going to abandon the roleplay, I ask that you please let me know. You don't have to give me a reason, just say "bye" or something. On another note, if you're looking for something very short term/casual, let me know beforehand so I don't overwhelm you with long responses

- Feel free to casually talk to me OOC!

Stuff I'm Okay with:
- Different character dynamics- I know a lot of people like romance roleplays, but I very much enjoy a good, strong, platonic relationship- or a found family type of deal, etc. In terms of romance though, I accept any/all orientations and genders for shipping! Just keep in mind my character's orientations if you wanna ship them :>
- Darker themes are a-okay Almost anything goes for me; ALMOST. There are some things I'm okay with bringing up if it's part of a character's backstory but won't explicitly roleplay. If we decide we're going to include dark themes/topics in our roleplay, I'll let you know what my limits are and stuff.
- For settings, I like Modern, Fantasy, Dystopian, Victorian Era, and Steampunk, but mostly the first three. I'm open to trying other new settings, as well as others original worlds and stuff, as long as I'm able to learn about it!
- Drawn faceclaims/Art
- For genres, I'm mostly better at Drama, Angst, Crime, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Action, and Mystery. I've done roleplays in a wide variety of genres, so I'm down for pretty much anything. (Romance is probably my least favorite, but as long as there's drama mixed in there and it's not boring, I'm open to that too)

What I'm NOT looking for:
- Fandom Roleplays; I don't really do those much anymore.
- Characters/Roleplayers who use face claims of real, living people. I know, I know I'm sorry. If they're drawn realistically or made in artbreeder, that's fine.
- Furry/Anthro/Feral Roleplays. I have no characters that are considered "furry/feral", so I don't think it'd be fun for furries to RP with me.
- People under 18. I'm 18, and I don't want to roleplay with anyone younger than myself, especially if we're going to have dark themes or include sensitive subjects.

Last edited:
hey, wanna do this? i have a few ideas on stuff to do! a idea i have been wanting to do is bartender x local drunk.

Hello there! I have a plethora of ideas on my profile and all are set in the modern world. I'm interested in coming up with a plot entirely unattached to what I have posted too! I'm happy staying on-site or switching to Instagram DMs as long as we can discuss first. Can't wait to hear from you ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back