• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

allaiine

Hello!

Looking for someone to play a male character in a long term RP. (Doubling if comfortable)

I prefer someone who can write semi-lit+ and more than 2 decent paragraphs on average.

Unfortunately, one post a week will not keep my interest. Please be planning on roleplaying for a while and posting on a regular basis.
(As long as everything is going well, I understand life happens.)
My longest roleplay was roughly 3 years. Yes, that's a lot. I'm not asking that, just someone who won't quit after a week.

Some roleplay ideas I enjoy are: (but not limited to)
-Arranged marriage
-Human x Other magical/supernatural being
-Royalty x Royalty
-Royal household member x Servant
-Good Girl X Bad Boy (Not School aged)

Completely open to discussing different ideas for pairings as well some complete plots.

I love romance and drama,
BUT I do not do overly sexulized roleplays. That should not be the main focus.

I'm fine doubling in order to help engage the roleplay and adding characters. Plus, drama is fun.

18+ only please. I'm 29, therefore I'm very uncomfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than 18 (preferably someone 25+ would be nice).

Lastly, when I RP I prefer not to know too much about the other persons character(s), that way we can learn likes, dislikes, age, etc. as the RP progresses.

--> Please PM me if interested. <--

If you care, I'm female, only work on Sundays, and in PDT/PST time zone.

I would love to be your RPG partner for a long time. I'm new on this website and i have no idea how to PM you. So could you send me a message? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back