• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hello everyone, I'm FireMaiden! I've been on this site since 2016, and roleplaying pretty consistently since I joined. And once again the writing big has bit me and none of the group RPs look too interesting, so here I am again! A few important things about me:
    • I am 20 years old, so all of my partners have to be 18+ I tend to write with mature themes in mind, and RPing with minors makes me super uncomfortable.
    • I work for days a week usually, and I'm EST! But I have insomnia so I'm awake like all the time. So I will try to reply at least once a day!
    • Please be pretty literate! I'm not the grammar police (I write on my phone so typos happen) but I do need to be able to understand you! I'd also like at least two decent paragraphs per reply, but quality over quantity!
    • I am mostly ghost friendly, I do prefer to be given a heads up but I understand that life can get in the way.
    • I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly!
    • I usually write a female characters
    • I use plenty of side characters so the stories feel full!
    • If you're interested in doing a Fandom RP, I usually write OCs! At least for main characters, I'll write as cannon characters as side characters!
    • Triggers! Please let me know what to avoid, especially if there's going to be a lot of mature themes in an RP. I only have one, dealing with imprisonment/dynamics where one character has way more power than another (like a prisoner and prison guard) This makes me extremely anxious
    • I'm okay with PMs, making an official thread, or Discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back