• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DuchessAnyaxx

Hello Lovelies!

I am currently looking for partners for some new long term role-plays after a lengthy hiatus.

About me:

I am a 22 year old, literate-advanced literate female role-player with a decade of experience currently working a full time job and attending school. I am often off only two days a week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and will be most active then though I try to be as active during the week as I can though responses may be slower on work days, especially weekends. I live in the EST time zone and am more active during the day versus the evening. I do have a fairly active social life and also do suffer from, like many, anxiety and depression disorders and occasionally need a break from writing. If I don't respond for a few it could simply be because I need a mental break, busy with my life outside the internet, or I simply just forgot because I can be a bit forgetful, haha so please don't hesitate to give me a bump after a few days and I'll explain what's up! (Just don't bombard me and I won't do the same ;))
I'm very friendly and outgoing and love to meet new people and connect so I not only look for RP partners but people I can become genuine friends with, if that's something your into, and sharing our interests and talking about things outside the RP! I'm also very understanding so if something is up or you're not feeling the RP anymore just let me know! Vent or rant to me if you please, tell me you're not up for the RP and let's switch it up, whatever you need!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a long term plot surrounding any of the following fandoms listed below. I enjoy using my own OCs that I love to pair against canon characters (sue me). I am more than happy to double as I enjoy roleplaying more than one character and having multiple plots going or multiple characters involved. I'm also more than happy to include several of our OCs and/or canons at a time if you're like me and have a million OCs for a fandom or a sucker for a good love triangle/poly situation, haha, depending on how many you can handle.
I would love to conduct my stories with someone 18+ just out of my own comfortability but can make exceptions if I'm digging your vibe. I also prefer to role-play with someone in the more literate-advanced literate category just to keep a good story flowing for me and my own personal interests, at least a couple paragraphs (2-3) would be ideal but am flexible in some spots knowing writer's block can be a hell of a problem. I do have a few plots depending on the fandom but some I would prefer to brainstorm and hope you don't mind, plot building is always rather fun for me!
If you're interested at all, take a look at my fandoms and let me know which one(s) might appeal to you and a bit about yourself, your writing and what you're looking for. My PMs are open or you can respond here and I'll shoot you a message, thank you!

Fandoms:

-Marvel Cinematic Universe
-X-Men
-Justice League Animated Show
-Teen Titans(Classic Animated Show)
-Disney(Animated Films)
-The Legend of Korra
-RWBY
-She-Ra: Princesses of Power
-Tales of Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir
-CW's Supernatural
-Detroit: Become Human
-Hetalia
-Attack on Titan
-Psycho-Pass
-Blue Exorcist
-South Park

hi! i would love to do marvel, she-ra or miraculous ladybug. i love almost everything you put on your list, i just have higher muse for those lol. as for length/detail in responses, that isnt a problem for me and i can assure you that i will be able to match. i actually came from feralfront and after taking a break for a few years, i was sad to find that the website was shut down. when i was on there i was considered an advanced rper. it might take me a minute to get into the swing of things, but im willing to get to that point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back