• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Kill The Demon King! - OOC

I may or may not be pushing for a very confusing relationship between Sora and Emilia.

They become friends.

Sexual confusion begins.

Sora: "You're a GIRL!?"
Emi: "You're a GUY!?"

Sexual confusion continues.

I may or may not encourage such confusing relationship. :hornswhistle:

I support this friendship.
4a59d2a4bd56b9ff206629c7368bd9843f9100e996a2b58ce121a6a3016fd8cd.jpg

Last edited:
There, there, it's alright.

We're still waiting on a few replies, but I'm taking advantage of the lack of action in the first post to write the second one without risk of messing up anyone's future post.

I have an announcement to make!

Due to the rp's popularity and the high risk of drops along the way, applications are open until tomorrow at 6 PM EST, when I will be posting the second GM post. Thank you for your understanding!

Only two more hours left before applications are closed. Those accepted but who did not post yet, do so in the meantime please!

Last edited:
It's so quiet in here, do feel free to ask questions, plan party setups or request things!

I'm tempted to poke people that haven't posted, honestly. Other than that, Nyx doesn't have a party yet so no setups to talk about so far >,<

The best way to keep a rp alive when not posting IC is to hype and plot OOC, so do hype and speculate! :D

Ah, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy and forgot to check here once I was available. I'm writing something now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back