• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Kill The Demon King! - OOC

Hey guys, sorry for going MIA. I ended up in an area for no internet, and my only moments I got cell service were spent trying to resolve another RPs issues since we had the GM quit on us over there. I'll try to get caught up.

Alright, anyone still alive say so in here, as I'm personally waiting until the weekend to post a major IC update.

As for the races, they are mainly the usual fantasy kinds, but there is room to make your case for something more exotic as well.
I'm still alive! Was just abruptly deprived of internet... T,T

emilia aokiEXVIUS
Exvius looked over the guy who wanted to join the group, his dark eyes seeming to disprove of the new member. As this new person turned to face the two females and the mute - Emilia wasn't certain if the other male member of the group was actually mute or just role-playing as a silent character, but tither way he showed no signs of breaking character any time soon - Exvius took the opportunity to sneak away. He made his way back to the where the starting equipment was laid out.

Without any call of warning a stave slammed end-first into the ground a foot in front of Nyx. Pretty much where he'd been aiming. Exvius grabbed another, lined up the shot, and launched it at the newcomer to the group. This time his aim was right on. He grabbed a third stave and made his way back to the group, stopping to drop off the weapon in the hands of the younger male player without a word.

Back with the rest of the group, Exvius just spun his own stave slowly around in his hand. "Team comps are overrated, staves op" was all he gave in way of an explanation for having forcefully delivered staves to all the members of the group that hadn't already taken one.

Gossip Gossip Staves OP, plz nerf

Why was everyone worrying about the RP dying? Seemed perfectly fine and alive the whole time to me.

Well I guess we just wait for GM post now? She/He said it will hopefully be up this weekend, iirc

Ugh, this bites. It'd be nice to at least know if something's going on.

Yeah, but if something comes up it's often the case that you don't have the opportunity to tell anyone. Same thing happened to me last week, and that was a planned absence.

2zexlxt.jpg

Wow, would you look at that...Went dead about as fast as I expected...

Not surprised really. This is what i see about 90% of the time.

PersonA wants to start a roleplay.
PersonA does not maintain it.
PersonA disappears or doesn't care.
PersonA suddenly starts new rp idea.

....like seriously...as much as there are literate and detailed writers out here, there are just as many who don't bother maintaining the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back