• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Kill The Demon King! - OOC

Aubrey Kuki is an 19 year old ambiguous, but close enough to be identified as a male due to much confusion early on his life. He was born in America, and raised in ukyo-ku, kyoto Japan. Near the arashiyama district. Many people in America mistakes him as a southerner because of his accent, despite hailing from the northern part of America.

Aubrey didn't get off at a good start in his life, as his father left them when he was 6 too go back to the ukyo ward in Japan all because of his job. So it was just him, and his mother. Aubrey went to school up until his junior year when he decided to move out, aubrey then hadn't been going to school for the remains of the semester. Leaving him a junior with no decent education for quite sometime.

He was viewed as a mysterious, trusting yet untrusted to other students/friends around him. He didn't show any feelings to when he wanted to get withdrawn from school. He described his time as "a waste of a horror film to watch" he never really liked people except for one person or two. He was often teased, and to a certain extent bullied until one day he almost got expelled because he threatened his bully with a knife to his neck.

His hair was quite long, when he was in high school he didn't like the idea of having his hair pulled whenever he gets into fights. So he decided to cut some of it off, leaving it to where it touched his neck and, always kept it in a pony tail. He has a mark on his neck that he covers with a purple bandage from a burn mark he received from a smuggler, during times he would walk home from work.

He found out about dko from his friend, at first he didn't want to play it because he never cared for mmos and, such according to what he says outside of his internet world. He tends to keep secrets, especially ones revolves around his sexuality, sex life, etc. He even hides his gender from people. He secretly started to play dko once he heard about it, and went under the name ymir.

Appearance: Aubrey stands about 5 feet, and 11 inches tall and, weigh about 138lb. Pretty light right. Aubrey was slender built, with parted, disheveled-looking black hair. He wore genderfluid clothing alot.

Aubrey Kuki is an 19 year old ambiguous, but close enough to be identified as a male due to much confusion early on his life. He was born in America, and raised in ukyo-ku, kyoto Japan. Near the arashiyama district. Many people in America mistakes him as a southerner because of his accent, despite hailing from the northern part of America.

Aubrey didn't get off at a good start in his life, as his father left them when he was 6 too go back to the ukyo ward in Japan all because of his job. So it was just him, and his mother. Aubrey went to school up until his junior year when he decided to move out, aubrey then hadn't been going to school for the remains of the semester. Leaving him a junior with no decent education for quite sometime.

He was viewed as a mysterious, trusting yet untrusted to other students/friends around him. He didn't show any feelings to when he wanted to get withdrawn from school. He described his time as "a waste of a horror film to watch" he never really liked people except for one person or two. He was often teased, and to a certain extent bullied until one day he almost got expelled because he threatened his bully with a knife to his neck.

His hair was quite long, when he was in high school he didn't like the idea of having his hair pulled whenever he gets into fights. So he decided to cut some of it off, leaving it to where it touched his neck and, always kept it in a pony tail. He has a mark on his neck that he covers with a purple bandage from a burn mark he received from a smuggler, during times he would walk home from work.

He found out about dko from his friend, at first he didn't want to play it because he never cared for mmos and, such according to what he says outside of his internet world. He tends to keep secrets, especially ones revolves around his sexuality, sex life, etc. He even hides his gender from people. He secretly started to play dko once he heard about it, and went under the name ymir.

Appearance: Aubrey stands about 5 feet, and 11 inches tall and, weigh about 138lb. Pretty light right. Aubrey was slender built, with parted, disheveled-looking black hair. He wore genderfluid clothing alot.

Accepted! Do go on ahead to the IC!

How will Marcus hold an interaction. You know, it'd be hilarious if there was a charisma or speechcraft stat...and Marcus has either 0 or the highest stat value amongst others. Confusion ensues.

How will Marcus hold an interaction. You know, it'd be hilarious if there was a charisma or speechcraft stat...and Marcus has either 0 or the highest stat value amongst others. Confusion ensues.

For now he'd have to use writing or signs/miming, but later on there'll be telepathy items or even the skill itself.

Oh wow, this looks fun as hell. I don't suppose you are still accepting? I understand, if not.

Oh wow, this looks fun as hell. I don't suppose you are still accepting? I understand, if not.

Like I said a day or so ago, if you manage to make a character and fit both your first IC post and somehow manage to find a party in time, you're still good to go.

Like I said a day or so ago, if you manage to make a character and fit both your first IC post and somehow manage to find a party in time, you're still good to go.

So then, a single [albeit longer] post detailing both my pick and spawn/finding of party should be in order then?

So then, a single [albeit longer] post detailing both my pick and spawn/finding of party should be in order then?

Yes, you still have to post the required OOC text detailing your character first, though.

Anthony Miwa

Anthony Marcus Miwa is a rather plain looking, 17 year old boy. Standing at 1.72 cm, with a fit, slightly athletic build, he is pretty generic in appearance. Short blond hair, brown eyes, and slightly curved nose, would not put him on any good-looking scale. At least from his point of view.

He was born, grew up and still resides in Tucson, Arizona, living with his parents, attending to school and his circles of closely-knit friends that he managed to scrounge up. He is quite social, due to the fact that he took part in many clubs, like the chess club, card-playing club [nerdy ones, not poker], and of course tabletop roleplaying. He always had a knack for worldbuilding, strategizing, and analyzing things, allowing him to think outcomes and fantasize about situations, and how to resolve, at a fairly normal rate. As a result, he was beyond thrilled when DKO was announced. Not only did he have a chance to play a accurately portrayed RPG-like adventure, he also had the opportunity of meeting new friends aswell. Ones that could probably appreciate his logical mind and quick-thinking analytic opinions.

Anthony Miwa

Anthony Marcus Miwa is a rather plain looking, 17 year old boy. Standing at 1.72 cm, with a fit, slightly athletic build, he is pretty generic in appearance. Short blond hair, brown eyes, and slightly curved nose, would not put him on any good-looking scale. At least from his point of view.

He was born, grew up and still resides in Tucson, Arizona, living with his parents, attending to school and his circles of closely-knit friends that he managed to scrounge up. He is quite social, due to the fact that he took part in many clubs, like the chess club, card-playing club [nerdy ones, not poker], and of course tabletop roleplaying. He always had a knack for worldbuilding, strategizing, and analyzing things, allowing him to think outcomes and fantasize about situations, and how to resolve, at a fairly normal rate. As a result, he was beyond thrilled when DKO was announced. Not only did he have a chance to play a accurately portrayed RPG-like adventure, he also had the opportunity of meeting new friends aswell. Ones that could probably appreciate his logical mind and quick-thinking analytic opinions.

Looks good! You can start your first IC post!

Elias Elias

You could always join my party, which consists of 5 people(including mine). We've got space left for just one more member.

Or you could go with others, the choice is yours after all.

There's currently 8 players, so while two teams of four would have been perfect, I can easily create "players" NPCs for the remaining team.

Edit: 9 players now, apologies. So yeah, 4 and 5 or 6 and 3 plus a NPC or two.

Right, now that I made my intro, I'm all set. Cant reply the next 2-3 hours however as I'm going somewhere. When I'm back, I will deliver a response if Roxas made conversation or something.

Thanks for accepting me Gossip Gossip

Nooooooo! I wasn't getting any notifications! Now I'm behind, and I bet all the fun parties got taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back