• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey, Zenkai27 Zenkai27 ! I was wondering what's Joseph and Bruin up to? I know Moira was taking up the stage, but just thought it'd be cool to see what they're doing too. Your turn on the board, then mine...

Hey, Zenkai27 Zenkai27 ! I was wondering what's Joseph up to? I know Moira was taking up the stage, but just thought it'd be cool to see what he's doing too. Your turn on the board, then mine...
Hey, sorry for the delay, threw something out there for Shadow. May I DM what's been going on so if I just up and leave for a bit you know why?

Hey, sorry for the delay, threw something out there for Shadow. May I DM what's been going on so if I just up and leave for a bit you know why?
Not sure what you mean by "DM" in this context. But if you have to skip out for a while, let's just have Ben give her the night off. Sounds like she (and you) need it. You can always check in at the next time jump.

Not sure what you mean by "DM" in this context. But if you have to skip out for a while, let's just have Ben give her the night off. Sounds like she (and you) need it. You can always check in at the next time jump.

Yes please, thank you. School and real life issues have gotten to the point where I'm just forgetting about things all the time.

Yes please, thank you. School and real life issues have gotten to the point where I'm just forgetting about things all the time.
Sounds like you are under a lot of stress. Sorry to hear it. We will keep you in mind and look forward to when you are doing better and can come back.

Ohkay, time to take a poll here. Darkness is taking a break, which is fine and easy to deal with. But Zenkai has plain disappeared for over two weeks now. Between Bruin and Moira, Zenkai was running two fairly badass opposition characters, which worked wonderfully, and Joseph the phoenix was handy to have around, too. But Zenkai has literally not signed on to RPN in all that time, so I am doubting his return.

I really don't want to take these characters out of the storyline: I definitely don't want to kill them off. But I also don't want to run Tom and Bruin and Moira: I'd spend all my time fighting myself. It would be pretty easy to run Joseph as an NPC, and unless anyone objects I will start doing so shortly, to heal Adam for starters.

So: any suggestions? What do we all want to do?

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide , SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

I don’t really care because I don’t understand what’s happening
That's okay: I don't mind a null vote, and we will get you up to speed as we go along. Bruin was a vampire turned by Tom back when Tom was evil for a spell, and came back looking for revenge. He was forced to swear an oath that he would not harm Tom or anyone Tom cared for, so now he's trying to get it through his head that Tom is good now. Moira is a priestess and also a werewolf who was hoping Tom would help her overthrow the Council of Wizards, but Tom didn't agree to do so. They kinda have an attraction to each other, but Tom is with Mai and he is loyal to her.

Ohkay, time to take a poll here. Darkness is taking a break, which is fine and easy to deal with. But Zenkai has plain disappeared for over two weeks now. Between Bruin and Moira, Zenkai was running two fairly badass opposition characters, which worked wonderfully, and Joseph the phoenix was handy to have around, too. But Zenkai has literally not signed on to RPN in all that time, so I am doubting his return.

I really don't want to take these characters out of the storyline: I definitely don't want to kill them off. But I also don't want to run Tom and Bruin and Moira: I'd spend all my time fighting myself. It would be pretty easy to run Joseph as an NPC, and unless anyone objects I will start doing so shortly, to heal Adam for starters.

So: any suggestions? What do we all want to do?

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide , SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
I guess shelve them (they don't pop up in posts, but they aren't dead) just in case Zenkai comes back, and run Joseph as a healing NPC.

I won’t reply till my character is healed and plus I ran out of ideas for my character
We'll get you healed soon. Meantime: Adam is on vacation. What would he want to do here on Earth, not being in a war zone? He came to a bar: does he want to drink, to dance, to fool around with a girl? Is he curious about vampires, werewolves, mermaids? Does he like music? Does he know we just woke Merlin last night from a thousand year sleep, and why? Does he or would he care?

Is he trying to get in touch with his "human" side? Does he just enjoying watching people? Talking with them? What would be his favorite wish for things to happen?

See if those stir up some ideas...

Just tag me in the next day because I’m going to be a bit busy getting ready for high school graduation and foster kids

My apologies to the players. I have travel plans this weekend which will leave little time for writing, so it is likely that I won't get a post out until Wednesday. I will try to find time, but it is unlikely.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and we'll get back in gear as soon as we can.

Why didn’t I think of this before? XD

A succubus inspired by Sakie Sato from Interviews with Monster Girls. She doesn’t want to seduce people and would enjoy being magic-less at the bar.

It be fun to turn the succubus thing on it’s head, make her more reserved, awkward romantically, and feel embarrassed in skimpy clothes.

Randy & Roxy: Altheus!
tenor.gif

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Haven’t even started the trial and Altheus is already sus in my mind.

My theory right now is that he took advantage of the weakened state of the werewolves and then blamed it on the succubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back