• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright sorry for the long hiatus I should be back kind of, if someone wants to friend me on discord they can, just so I’m reminded to check here

Art I commissioned inspired by Lilith. Art by: natataeaq
Might be more accurate to think of it as an alternate universe version of her.
Or maybe, even though she knows her sisters aren’t monsters, that’s how she sees herself right now since her powers decided to pop up later than they were supposed to and accidentally hurting someone.
8F44E55F-051E-4457-8D09-DE0E7940C864.jpeg

Need to let y'all know: I will be going out of town on vacation starting tomorrow morning, and may not have Wi-Fi or time to read and post answers for a while. I should be back late Wednesday evening. If you can, please play on through without me. If not, please be patient and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Art I commissioned inspired by Lilith. Art by: natataeaq
Might be more accurate to think of it as an alternate universe version of her.
Or maybe, even though she knows her sisters aren’t monsters, that’s how she sees herself right now since her powers decided to pop up later than they were supposed to and accidentally hurting someone.
View attachment 893457

Art looks very cute! I can definitely see it as her, decked out for a Saturday night. I am seriously complimented that you went so far as to commission artwork based on our game. That's really cool!

Congratulations, Hayley / SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD ! That is a significant accomplishment, and I know we all wish you the very best pursuing your education! Of course we do hope you'll grace us with your presence when you have time, but I'll go ahead and write around you when I don't see a post from you.

I’ve completely forgotten to respond, give me a bit and I’ll get it up

Hey! I'm super interested in joining but I couldn't find a set of rules, ect. Do I just post my character sheet and wait for an a-okay? Sorry to bother!

Hey! I'm super interested in joining but I couldn't find a set of rules, ect. Do I just post my character sheet and wait for an a-okay? Sorry to bother!
Hi, starlightredux starlightredux ! The rules for character creation are fairly simple, I'll just repeat them here:

1) Not too overpowered: trying to keep it down to earth.

2) Must be able to pass as human, whether they look human normally or not. When in the bar their appearance will remain totally human.

3) Please post at least 1 to 2 paras, and make sure you give something your fellow players can react to.

Thinking of adding a 4) When it's your turn, please post at least within 48 hours. Others are waiting on you.

Hi, starlightredux starlightredux ! The rules for character creation are fairly simple, I'll just repeat them here:

1) Not too overpowered: trying to keep it down to earth.

2) Must be able to pass as human, whether they look human normally or not. When in the bar their appearance will remain totally human.

3) Please post at least 1 to 2 paras, and make sure you give something your fellow players can react to.

Thinking of adding a 4) When it's your turn, please post at least within 48 hours. Others are waiting on you.

Thank you! I'm writing up my sheet now. :)

Listened to my Pat Benatar music from her greatest hits album on my drive home. Might have Mai sing Fire And Ice, with flames and snowflake effects.

Last edited:
Hi, starlightredux starlightredux ! The rules for character creation are on the first page of the "Character sheets" thread. Since they are fairly simple, I'll just repeat them here:

1) Not too overpowered: we don't want superheroes here.

2) Must be able to pass as human outside the bar, and be reduced to ordinary human capabilities while in the bar.
Oh, also! Is there a specific place/town/ect the bar is set in?
It has been established as being in Southern California, not far from the coast. No town has been named.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back