• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think it's your go to post Gwalihir Gwalihir
Thanks, Shadow. I'm having a rough time composing this one. Trying to get the storyline moving again: we're kind of stuck in a resting mode.

Bringing up Altheus as a reminder of where we're headed, looking for some immediate action and not finding it. Also, personal distractions taking their toll.

I have today off. I thoroughly expect to have something within a few hours.

I'm so sorry for the absence--I had a lot going on suddenly but everything's settled down now, and I'll be able to start posting daily again! Thank everyone so much for their patience.

I'm so sorry for the absence--I had a lot going on suddenly but everything's settled down now, and I'll be able to start posting daily again! Thank everyone so much for their patience.
Hey, there, starlightredux starlightredux . I take it things are out of control for you again, and am sorry to hear that. We would sure love another post from you if at all possible. The game is kinda dead in the water until either you post or bow out.

Best wishes, one way or another!

Guys, I am so sorry for ghosting on you. The first few nights I just had one mini crisis after another: then CoVid hit. That stuff is nasty! I am pretty much past it, but weak as a kitten, and a bit dazed and confused. So, apologies again, but it will take a bit more time before I can post. I hope this hasn't completely derailed the game, but I am afraid it was unavoidable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back