• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Raziel​

Raziel released a light chuckle. "I suppose there couldn't be too many schools like this." He glanced over at Mistral rearranging his bracelets and made a mental note not to bother his belongings. "Do you think there would be more options for me? I wouldn't know since my Guardian only told me about this one."

Raziel then got quiet for a moment while he found what he wanted in his chest. He didn't care much about the various styles of clothes or the hygienics his guardian had sent. All he cared about was his sword hidden at the bottom and he carefully stroked the surface of the blade before covering it back up and remembering his conversation. "This is actuallythe first time I've ever been to school so it's all very confusing." He had the small hope that by sharing something personal the unicorn night as well.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Angelica

Removing the lollipop from her mouth once again, Angelica took a sip of her imaginary apple juice, which must have looked really weird to those not in her head. "What sort of potions don't I rekiting make? We got blue ones! and we got red ones! And we got ones that turn into friggin trees! We got fun potions and potion games! and we got everything you could ever need lady! And you can mascot all of them! You will get a whole 0.5%! Exciting right?!" Angelica exclaimed in excitement, attempting the tone she spoke in before but struggling due to her sheer joy towards having a mascot. Angelica once again tapped the stick on the imaginary pot. After Angelica spoke she had a weird feeling in her pocket "Hold on a second, I got a message from my agent! ha ha...." She nervously chuckled, not knowing what has happening in her pocket, she reached in and looked away from the cosplay girl. She pulled out a phone...how did she get this phone? This isn't hers! Why is it vibrating and playing some song about a doctor who is also a witch with many weird words and sounds. What is going on! Did she accidentally steal it? That would be bad! She could go to jail! Angelica slowly opened the flip phone, anxious about what she would find displayed on the device, never having a phone before made her even more worried as she wasn't sure how to operate the thing. With much hesitation she looked at the bright light just to see it read 'Asad drama blog' Questioning what this was she couldn't help but investigate by pressing random buttons on the phone and hoping that she got to the message, upon attempting to read the message she was left in shock and horror. Angelica turned back around to face the small girl, she went to speak but quickly stopped herself by covering her mouth and looked at the corners of the room. Seeing there was nothing there she removed her hand and went to speak "Fake demon girl! Be careful! something or body is watching us from the shadows! No one can be trusted! Not even yourself! Who knows what they are going to write about us next! They could expose that one of my potions is made with artificial sweeteners! We have to hackin separate so its harder for them to find us! Good luck young one and don't get found! And be careful who you tell this too! Who knows who could be working with them! It could even be yourself!" Angelica shrieked as she grabbed her bag, threw her communication device thingy in the bin and attempted to jump out the window so it was hard for the stalkers to find her. However she bounced off with a very quiet thud and fell backwards "They already know that we know! They have sealed our exit! The walls are closing in! We'll have to to go with plan 2! The door!" She pointed towards the door and hopping back to her feet, she grabbed her bag once more and dashed out the door, turning back to the girl she yelled "I'm going to get tinfoil so they can't read our minds! Don't tell the mind reading people!" And with that she was gone on a new step to her master plan, don't get your mind read!

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Last edited:
☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
✧・゚:*Magical Unicorn*:・゚✧
"Of course," promised Mistral, still totally and completely unsure about what kind of opportunities this ancient student could have procured. He was very preoccupied rifling through all the glittery things in his possession with refined and simultaneously erratic motions. Mistral didn't even notice Raziel's momentary lapse into silence - he was more so busy turning his head side to side; there's just so many curves and angles in a single face, it takes a while to take it all in.

"You'll get the hang of it," Mistral absently assured without any inflection towards emotion one way or another. He himself had to admit that Lakoria was nothing like forest school - and there were certain personal limitations he had which might make things difficult, referring to his literature allergy from early. And maybe his narcissism, and demon hatred, and magical demon allergies, and iron allergy, and inability to express grief. A lot of things were stacked against Mistral, but he remained quietly oblivious to them all. "You must have unusual skill sets to have been recommended here." Mistral failed to perceive that conversations typically involved sharing.

(from now on I'll record whether Mistral's being a Magical Unicorn or Uniboy up topside X')) and lock in that he was a unicron this whole day; if he wasn't, he would've been having some real weird encounters: which also means, to everyone's knowledge there is just a roaming horn'd horsie on campus; it's wonderful and perfect in so many ways: you haven't lived until you've been roomies with a pony at least once throughout your high school experience.)
Silvis Silvis

Raziel
He stood from his chest and moved around to sit on his bed again finally registering that his side felt rather empty but not really minding. He was somewhat lost in thought wondering whatthese other possibilities might be but stop registered the implies question about his powers. "Well I suppose so but they aren't really my powers. I can just use some of the powers of this spirit inside me. It let's me heal people for example." Raziel didn't really do the whole secret thing and felt like keeping things from his roommate would be more trouble than it was worth.

Then he realised that he didn't know what kind of powers a unicorn would have followed by the realization that unpacking might be hard without hands. "I can help with your things if you like. Oh and if you don't mind my asking what kind of powers do you have?" Raziel did think about removing his armor but hadn't eaten yet so he would probably be leaving the room again before long so he kept it on for now.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Jonathan
Interacting
Tac Yssup
Notes
Hoping that the Nekomancer is just bluffing... terrified
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon watched the Nekomancer as he went completely slient after his comments about Nekos being lame. When the Nekomancer exploded and slammed his hand on the table, even digging into the wooden surface. Jon moved so that he wasn't laying in the chair sideways anymore, though he kept his eye on Tac, the whole time. The whole experience was starting to scare him, just a little bit. When the Nekomancer pulled a knife on him, his eyes went wide and he immediately got up from the chair and took a few steps backwards, away from the nekomancer. His eyes darted between the Nekomancer's face and the knife he was shakily holding at him. Jon wanted to run away but he didn't want to. 'Only losers would run away.. yeah scaredy cat losers.. I'm not one of them.. not at all.. nope not me... I'm a bad ass'

Jon was shaking in fear at the sight of a knife being pointed at him threateningly, but at this point running away wasn't an option, not only because he didn't want to look like a loser, but also because He was frozen in fear at the prospect of being stabbed; His legs seemed to have locked up, almost like they'd turned to stone under him. Jon looked at the Nekomancer.. who was also shaking, this was just a sick joke, right? Jon decided that he'd take a chance in calling the Neko obsessed man's bluff. "W-Wh-What are you go-gonna do? St-Stab me?" Jon's face was one of complete fear, yet he still attempted to look directly at the Nekomancer.. He was in a school after all.. they wouldn't just let him be stabbed, right? And if it was a joke, he didn't want to look like a loser, after all..

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Ah-ha, so he was possessed! Or had magical spirit-infused heritage? Or Reizel was fueled with a mental spirit so strong it was beyond his control - in any case, Mistral found such manifested powers to be more of an affliction then a blessing; and although this garnered some sympathy within him, he found the idea of having someone unpack for him somewhat hilarious. Never being one stringent to honesty Mistral surprisingly proclaimed, "I am wholly capable," a truth, which with recent rummaging seemed quite the tall tail, "but it would serve you well to help me." If Mistral wasn't always in a state of smugness he'd surely be sinking into it now, "Us unicorns are harbingers of fortune, luck follows us where we tread and benefits those who are near." Mistral could not hold back boasting about his many talents, "This is perhaps our greatest talent, but it is not the only boon of a unicorn. We are granters of wishes and without a doubt creatures of extensive healing," Mistral was really over-selling his current skill set. "Though of course, every individual is capable of their own talents."

Upon his next breath, Mistral produced a small grey blanket of a cloud, which any devoted and particularly science-y cloud watcher (or a 3rd grader in the cloud unit) could deduce to be of the Nimbostratus variety, "I myself have mastery over precipitation," 'mastery 'e says', "Frozen or thawed," Mistral provided this information as gravely as he saw it, which was, as a precious and powerful thing. Mistral watched the cloud fondly for a few moments as it began its dissipation into mist before willing his magic to turn the water into lazily falling snow. Though such a small cloud couldn't really amount to much rain, it was in the school's best interest that the room was capable of handling some humidity. Mistral would sooner die then snore, but in his dreamless sleep he would often breath out clouds unbeknownst to his unconscious self... he didn't see fit to share this knowledge with his roommate.

"I can do other things of course!" Mistral expressed, gleeful for the first time since spotting his reflection. He did not care to elaborate on what those other things were at the moment and instead seemed to retreat his thoughts inwardly. He was such an impressive creature! He was tickled by his own existence, really. Such a special creator of snowflakes. Mistral was caught up in himself that he forgot to pretend like he was unpacking.

One might wonder how a unicorn came across so many possessions, why they'd want them, what purpose they could possibly serve them. But seeing how Mistral was as he was; it was probably just because he was so obviously worth it. There were many articles which did not seem suited for anything vaguely horse-shaped and many knick-knacks among the jewelry; such as seashells and wooden animals. Of hand mirrors there were many. It was impossible that the suitcase the school had delivered to the room was not under some form of enchantment. For having so many valuable things in his hooves, Mistral didn't seem to bothered by having someone else move them around. Perhaps it was his innate 'unicorn fortune' that made him comfortable with, in essence, a stranger figuring out where everything was supposed to go; or maybe it was his disbelief in monetary worth - finding that the only thing which deserved to be attributed such value was (well) himself - cough- amongst others.
Silvis Silvis

Mr Freddo

Speaking of adult with authority, in hopped little Mr Freddo! Hopefully everyone's favourite french speaking English teacher! As he was on his daily commute to the local pond to talk to his favourite species he noticed a student that looked up to no good. A frown grew on the little fella's face as he approached the student "Eh bien, qu'est-ce qu'on fait ici? Profitez de votre premier jour sur le campus ou êtes-vous un vieux type?" Mr Freddo croaked, hoping he wouldn't have to bust out his moves on this child.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
( Lotusy Lotusy in the area)

Last edited:
Raziel
Raziel moved over to assist the unicorn focusing his efforts on efficiency. He was surprised at the long list of powers at first but then became doubtful. It could grant not only good luck and fortune but wishes as well? He tried not to let his doubt show when he spoke to the unicorn. "Wow you would be a true blessing to farmers with being able to help control the rain. I wonder though how does the luck and wishes and such work?" He had heard that unicorns made people luckier but never anything about granting them wishes.

He had been distinctly trying not to pay more attention to the belongings than necessary to put them away but he still couldn't help but notice the number of items not geared toward horses. Even then he just kept putting stuff away trying not to comment.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Mistral was certain he'd be a blessing to anyone he might come across; but Raziel's reasoning was sound. "Luck and wishes are fickle entities," Mistral explained with dignity, "extra luck might save one from an awkward spill, or rescue them from death; but who is to say it was luck at all," he adjusted posture slightly, as if subtly shaking his head at luck disbelievers by drawing himself higher, "If one was destined to die but lived through the providence of luck, many concede to the option of life true destiny, and thus, its powers are belittled. To know luck one must realize what they have and take what they are given in stride. A cool breeze on a Summer's day, a particularly green patch of grass, a seemingly familiar star in the sky; these are all signs of luck often gone ignored - but if acknowledged, can be used for greatness." Apparently Mistral found the capacity to appreciate the little things a prolific luck.

"It is the luckiest thing to be born a unicorn, and for that I embody it; but others are non-so-lucky. Wishes are fraught in the unlucky - for with fortune one is capable of so much and without one fails to acknowledge their capabilities. Though fortune is easy to expel to those near, granting a wish is as careful a thing as revealing it. You should not give away your wishes, Raziel," Mistral addressed for the first time, in the mild tone he always seemed to keep, "The wish of a man is as powerful over them as a bound demon his name. And difficult to grasp - I cannot grant wishes of those who will not accept the truth of the matter; if a wish is wanted too much it is bound for failure, too little, then it is not much of a wish at all; the right amount and it is a powerful thing to lead to ill or good. If someone is not willing to accept the consequences of their wish, it'd be a truly foolish thing to grant - though many lesser beings care little about that, and actively ruin lives. I bring fortune, truthfully, and can aid one in seeking their dreams but I am not a conjurer of what isn't to be - metal for a sword must be wrought of someplace, the riches in a pocket must be earned through some means, and a child bore cannot be ever be wholly good. I am a miracle worker, not a God, and yet the capacity to make hopes reality is spun into every fiber of my being. Wishes take time, and if one is to lose their belief in my abilities despite what was granted to them - that wish will surely wither and die."
Mistral seemed pretty philosophical about the whole 'luck/wish' thing, and though it was obvious he believed every word he was spouting, it was difficult to tack down if the words were true or false - and was very likely were more confusing then explanatory - though it seemed the unicorn suspected it was easy to digest and a perfect explanation of what he could do.
Silvis Silvis

Raziel
Raziel chuckled after the explanation and shook his he'd ruefully. "I didn't understand all of that but I did understand the part about the importance of wishes. Honestly while I'd accept help with attaining my wish I wouldn't want it via the magic of a granted wish." Raziel had noticed the unicorn use his name but chose not to make a fuss about it and instead just silently appreciate it.

He stood having finished putting things away as best he could before turning to face the unicorn. "I don't know about you but I'm hungry enough to eat a hor..... well I'm hungry. Would you like to join me in seeing what food they have to offer here?" Never tell a unicorn you are hungry enough to eat a horse. As he mentally berated himself he hoped the unicorn would forgive his near mistake.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Elliott
Current mood: Normal (carefree)
Elemental’s form: Air, currently visible in the physical world
Interacting with: N/A (Open for interactions)

Once the front of the school came into view Elliott hefted his backpack of belonging back up on his shoulder and redoubled his pace, quickly making his way through the front gates. He pushed his bangs up out of his eyes and partially shielded his face to the sun, trying to figure out what time it was. He guessed he was late, judging from how low it was on the horizon. That didn’t worry him though, why would it? Nothing too important happened on the first day... or at least that’s what he hoped. He reached behind his back pulling out one of the golden apples he had... found on his little journey to the school and taking a big bite out of it. He hadn’t seen gold apples before but he thought they tasted pretty good!

At that moment his companion Eley, currently taking the form of a small twister, decided to interrupt his fine meal with a sudden gust of wind strong enough to startle Elliott causing him to drop the apple. “Eley!!” Elliott shouted, doing his best to look upset at the other while recovering the apple from the ground. The playful elemental did its best attempt at a shrug, something that was rather hard to notice in its air form, which managed to get Elliott laughing. “If you keep doing stuff like that we won’t have any energy to do anything!” Elliott playfully said. He continued walking while he looked the apple over, trying to see if it was even worth the fuss of cleaning. Thinking it was, he wiped it off the best he could before continuing to munch down on it. He walked into the courtyard and looked around, feeling just a little lost. He watched as a group of students were heading off to a building in the back. He thought that maybe they were going to the dorms, and that he had passed the main school building on his way in. After disposing of the first apple core he wandered over and sat on one of the benches, sliding his pack off of his shoulders and setting it down next to him for a quick break. He took out the last three apples that he had packed and picked one up to eat, wondering if he’d be able to find more of them later...​

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Mistral didn't think that was the appropriate way to dispose of the depraved or sate hunger, but as a unicorn he did not linger upon most things if they were not himself. And himself certainly did enjoy munching down some greens (or, as previously established, granola and its constitutes). "Yes," he said simply, having no more reason to be long winded. There was always a rejected salad bar in schools and Mistral was sure a bushel of somehow less-then-satisfactory apples laying around; Mr. Plum certainly seemed proud of his gift-shop snacks, but Mistral doubted the quality reached every crevice of the school. Although he wasn't much in the way of taste, he'd be a pretty pleased pony if the quality was above the regular school variety. Not, that he personally knew what that was. Forest school always supplied the most delicious, and for some strange reason carboloaded diet; not, that calories mattered to Mistral - how could a unicorn lose its figure?! Pshaw.
For someone with hooves, his steps were very quiet.

Silvis Silvis

Lily dreaded Angelique's return- the hyperactive little potionmaker was going to drive her nuts before the week was out. The demon headed into the House Journey common room, stopping to channel surf on the TV. Hopefully, there was something good on today.

Pluto sorted through a little backpack that he carried with him, it was filled with big chocolate bars. Mika seemed happy to be getting the bar of chocolate but it still wasn't enough! Pluto had to give him something that was better than chocolate! Maybe give him a gift basket this time? Nah, that would be copying. He had to give him something original.
Before he knew it, Mikaela gave no warning that he was going to hug Pluto. If Pluto had been warned then he would've hugged back! But Mikaela must of realized what he was doing and pulled back, hurriedly popping out a string of apologizes.

“Oh, it's ok.” He chuckled, “I kinda like hugs...but next time you should ask first!” He couldn't help but laugh at Mika for looking so embarrassed.
‘So cute! He really is like a puppy!’ he thought.

He decided to spare Mika anymore embarrassment by changing the subject. “So earlier you had asked me about some decorations? Can I see them?”

okmelonn okmelonn

mikaela thomson
The witch-boy nearly let out a relieved sigh at the other's reaction. He was so polite! Though, Mika couldn't help but think that he had offended the other in some way despite him seeming relatively okay with the contact. Nonetheless, he decided it best not to focus on it now and simply move on. His smile returned, though his cheeks were still a light red, "Ah, yeah.. I'll be sure to." He let out a small, slightly nervous chuckle. "Oh! My decorations!" As quickly as he had realized, it seemed he had already rushed over to the few boxes that held the items. Inside was some normal things, a poster or two. Though, there were also seemingly family or culture-oriented items. A small tapestry, an intricate dream-catcher, and a few paintings. He smiled, looking through the contents of the box. "I don't.. have to put all of them up. There's a good amount, so I didn't plan to. I just kinda like having them with me." He shrugged, digging through more of the items. "It's not very interesting stuff, but if you wanna see something cool there should be a box labeled 'witchy witch things' around here somewhere.." He said, his eyes seeming to light up for a moment before looking around at the few full boxes that remained.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

nevore mimata
It seems that the merman had gotten a bit... Lost, on his way to the restroom. Well, lost, to say the least. He had been wandering about the campus for some time now in an attempt to reroute himself back to the rest of the group of students. He mumbled out a curse under his breath after finally returning to the area. It seemed that most, if not everybody, had fled from there. "Fine, you know what? I'll find it on my own.." His tone was laced with poison and annoyance, causing for the fish-boy to stomp off angrily in the direction of what he hoped would be his correct house. Maybe he could find a teacher there to assist him?

Last edited:
Raziel
Relieved that the unicorn didn't seem bothered he walked with it toward the cafeteria. Glancing toward the unicorn he decided it wouldn't hurt to just ask a question or two given how readily it answered the question about powers. "So did you go to school before this?" He looked around at the students he passed on the way curiously wondering if he might spot that witch he'd met earlier. He'd love to introduce the two and see what they thought of each other.

Raziel was quite intrigued to see how the students all interacted with each other. He was almost as intrigued as he was at the classes he had yet to experience. He had actually asked that last question in hopes that the unicorn was as inexperienced as he himself so they could help each other study and get used to this place.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

View attachment 432423
Luminatti Digiix
"NATTI"
male-possessed tv(nightmare demon)-pansexual

Well luminatti had attempted to clean up his mess anyways. Looking to The centuar female he nodded and a mouth appeared on his screen that gave a huge creepy ass smile. "I quite thank you! perhaps we will meet again." He said and the mouth moved in sync with his words before his eyes flashed back on the screen once more. he made a strange eerie cackle as his eyes narrowed half way as he gave her a small wave. he then started to walk down the hallway in a weird manner making a chirping sound as his tail cord flicked behind him pleased with himself. he was acting as if his little fumble never happened and little did he understand how creepy he probly was being. he merely thought he was being friendly. he walked humming some song he liked to himself and whistling bits of the tune. after a while of walking out of curiosity poked his head in some doors somewhere. he ended up in
the court yard somehow. he wasn't sure where exactly and his four eyes stared at what looked like a little fleshy lady talking to herself and acting quite strange. he stepped into the room and blinked staring at her blankly. his screen glitched a bit as he waved. "greetings! what is it you mean by yelling miss? who is they and by they what is it that they know? it is bad? it sounds bad. or am i incorrect from the tone of your voice?" he asked. he walked over to the trash and picked up the phone. "poor thing...that is not nice." he said petting the phone. "why must you be n-NOT_TTT N-N-nice-nice -nice nice ----eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nOT NICE NOT NICE NOT MNONEE fl;jdslkvgjksdhgvkjdshkjfghsdkjhgjksdhxsdkjh-----------*STATIC SOUNDS* why would you not be nice to this little fella?" he asked glitching out really bad all the sudden in the middle of speaking. that fumble earlier must've messed with his head.

Deathpelt Deathpelt
metalcity metalcity

Last edited:
Nekomancer
The art of taking a life was not foreign to the Nekomancer, his blade fitting perfectly in his hand, almost like an old friend welcoming themselves back into one's life just as they were going to be missed. Yes, this wasn't the young man's first rodeo with the notion of taking the essence of a person and stomping on it, leaving it to decay, just as any carcass did when it reached a point past usefulness. Then why was it such a weight, such a burden, to see the frightened fae before him? Why did their eyes, filled with memories that only Nekomancer was able to guess at, draw so much sympathy for someone that both ridiculed and abandoned his attempts at camaraderie?

It was plausible that he saw a part of himself inside the clueless boy, a piece of him that was long lost under the constant burden of enlightenment. All the more reason to right the wrong and dispose of them before they are allowed to be lead astray any longer. This alone emboldened Nekomancer's confidence in the deed he was about to perform. He was giving them the option of reaching a paradise that was too far away from Nekomancer's own grasp, to present them an alternative to the terrible life they have lived so far. A life without an indisputable love for nekos is a life not worth living at all.

Grasping the weapon to the point where his fingers ached, the Nekomancer put one step forward, then another, and another. Soon enough, he was rushing towards the tiny figure, his mind barren as he performed this one action to near perfection. A single calculated swipe, that was all he needed to do for the creature to be faced with the eternal dilemma of life and death. The Nekomancer was swift, the knife cutting through the air like butter as he swung at Jon. As to whether it connected or not was uncertain, they were too small to be sure, but he was ready for a quick follow-up if the need arose. There was no room for heathens in his perfect world, that was why it was his Neko God-given duty to execute any that betrayed that ideology. Including someone that was only recently viewed as a true kitty comrade.

GingerBread GingerBread

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched as the Tv bade her farewell, in a most creepy fashion.... It sent jitters down her spine to see the smile on his face, though it didn't seem to match his personality that well! She watched curiously as he walked off, hmmm maybe it was some kind of custom in his species? Savva wasn't sure, but the last thing she wanted to do was judge the creature. He had been nice and sweet with her, so a smile wasn't going to change that. She was still in thought, when she noticed she was completely alone in the hallway. Almost immediately she felt isolated, and decided to go find an area... better populated.

She hoofed through the halls until she was outside were the tour had ended all of the sudden. She looked around and decided that this was a more fitting place. She smiled a bit before looking around. There were quite a few people here! Taking out her last bag of chips, Savva began to gulp them down, I mean, when you have two stomachs then you gotta eat a lot! Almost as quickly as she had opened the chips, they were gone. Uhhh, she moaned at the empty bag.

For a while she sat down, there wasn't really anything to do, everyone had started establishing friend circles, and she didn't have one. Yet again! She snorted before looking around the campus. She had already been in the girl dorms, and the the cafeteria so maybe she should go to the gym. Savva made her way up, maybe she could practice a few jumps.

Jonathan
Interacting
No one at the moment, he's open
Notes
Terrified that he's gonna die
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon watched with wide eyes as The Nekomancer started running towards him 'This is just another bluff.. yeah.. a bluff.. he'll stop any second now' Jon watched as the Nekomancer only got closer to Him and at rapidly increasing speed. 'Not a bluff! It's not a bluff!' Jon started moving away from the Nekomancer but because of his insistence on Nekomancer's violent and quite frankly terrifying actions, being nothing more than a bluff, he was too slow to avoid taking damage from the Nekomacer's rather large knife. The Knife connected with Jon as he started to turn and attempt to fly upwards. Time seemed to slow as the knife got closer and closer. He watched on, his face betraying the terror he was feeling in that moment. His torso was the first to get sliced by the knife, though it was more like it was ripping through his skin with the serrated edges the blade had. The Knife then tore straight through his arm, and most of the tendons in it, causing his arm to fall limp. The feeling of the knife almost completely ripping through his arm was what caused Jon to finally break and start screaming in pain. He had almost fully turned around and flew far enough to avoid any more damage from the Nekomancer's now blood stained blade. But Jon wasn't fast enough and the Knife was able to just tear through his wing, though the damage wasn't as bad as his arm or chest, it was the one that hurt the most.

Jon's wing being sliced caused him to plummet to the carpeted ground of the Library, which was now becoming stained with his blood. He was now wailing in pain as he started to push himself up from the ground with his one good arm. His whole body was in pain, but all of it was overshadowed by the amount of pain his now torn wing was causing him. He managed to push himself up off of the floor of the Library, his breaths now ragged and uneven. He started making his way to the Library exit, his first few steps were slow and laboured, but he quickly picked up speed and forced himself to run, so that the Nekomancer wouldn't get another attack on him and.. finish him off..

Jon ran as fast as he could out of the Library, a bright red trail of blood following behind him. 'Where's the nurse?! I should've gone on the tour and paid attention!' Jon looked around in a panic for the nurse's as he ran. 'Wait, what if he follows me there?! or is waiting there for me?! No.. no I can't go there.. He's probably waiting for me there... Yeah.. I need to go someone else... what about my dorm? He can't get in there right?! And.. and I can fix this.. I just need to apply pressure to the wound.. Yeah.. I read that in a book once..' Jon made the decision to go to his dorm in House Haven and very quickly made his way there.

As he entered the dorms he ran to the one that he knew was this. He wasn't sure if he had a roommate, but that was the last thing on his mind along with what people would think of him at the moment. He ran into his room, slamming the door behind him and quickly went to his Luggage and got out his spare set of clothes, before ripping them up and using them as makeshift bandages. He tightened them around his limp arm, which was harder than he thought it would be as he only had one arm to do it.. but he'd managed to tie it using his foot and free hand. Once he'd managed to do that Jon curled up on the ground, hugging his knees to his chest as he started sobbing. The tears freely flowing down his now pale face. He hadn't even thought about the fact that there was a blood trail leading directly to him if the Nekomancer wanted to find him and finish him off.

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
"Yes," Mistral replied, not elaborating or seemingly as illiterate as one would expect the typical wild beast to be. "Though, I don't feel the experience would be much different if a hadn't." maybe it was because his time at forest school was wholly non-comparative, maybe, it's maybelline.
There were many passing faces, but Mistral was far more interested in his own and only vaguely registered them in the backlog of his mind. The girl trotting down the halls did draw herself a fair share of attention however.There were many smells which he found disdainful, and one particularly aromatic leading from the direction of the cafeteria, though, it smelled nothing like anything he'd be interested in eating - it did signal that's where the food was held.
"You're looking for someone." Mistral guessed by how Raziel was actually looking at people rather then walking past them. Mistral couldn't see why anyone would do such a thing unless they felt in danger or were specifically trying to find something - people-watching wasn't a word Mistral registered on his lexicon. Though his constant stare might've indicated otherwise.
Silvis Silvis

Elliott
Current mood: Normal (carefree and charismatic)
Familiar’s form: Air, currently visible in the physical world
Interacting with: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Elliott contently watched as people mulled around in the courtyard, having finished his apple and placing the other two in a mesh pouch on the side of his bag. He’d never seen anything like them! Witches, Vampires, Fae, and even Merfolk, he’d only heard of them in stories and yet here they were right in front of him! He was in the middle of deciding whether or not dropping off his pack in his room was a good idea when another girl appeared from the school, this one was a centaur!
While everyone else seemed to be in their own little groups this girl seemed to be alone, or she was just as lost as he was. Smiling at his good fortune, Elliott took out one of his remaining apples and gave it a quick shine. Without further a do, he hefted his pack back up on his back and got his feet back under himself. Elliott made his way over to the centaur girl, tossing the apple up into the air and catching it while he hoped that it wouldn’t go like the first time he tried to go near a horse. “Uh, hi there!”, Elliott said as he got closer, “I’m a little lost at the moment and could use some help. You look like you know what you’re doing, could you show me where some things are?” Elliott put on his best smile while he spoke, hopefully having found someone who knew where they were going.​

Last edited:
Savva Wolfe

Savva was about to enter the gym when suddenly she heard a voice call out to her. Startled she jumped in the air slightly, making loud THUD sound with her hooves. She looked around and found a person? How'd he get there? She looked at him curiously, he was holding an shiny golden apple tossing it up and down. She shook off her curiosity when he asked her where the main campus places were located. She waited for a few second before responding. "Oh, um hi! Yeah I know where some stuff are, though I don't really know what Im doing." She gave a slight smile, feeling very self conscious about her lower body. "Here is what I know."

She pointed toward a large building somewhat disconnected from the school. "Those are the dorms, the boys and girls are separate." She then pointed at a cluster of buildings. "The library and gym are that way, and the main building-the biggest one has all the classes." She finished with a flick of her ear, feeling satisfied at the few buildings she had remembered. Looking at the apple in his hand she immediately felt hunger, not at the apple itself, but at actual food that isn't the quality of cafeteria mush. "Oooh where did you get that apple!" She asked, more excitedly than she should have. She suddenly felt embarrassed. "oh sorry for my manners, Im just hungry! My names Savva, whats yours?" She asked hoping not to have blown a possible friendship.

(Interacting with Mistborn Mistborn )

Last edited:
Hecate Truth
"No matter how you surround yourself with many people, at the end of the day, you're still ALONE."
0068857496ad08e67c2a3e8b54ead376.jpg

Hecate stared at the crisp white ceiling. It was paler than her, and that fact gave her some relief, but she immediately tensed up again. She slowly touched her midnight black hair, frowning at the silky but rough surface. She missed her long hair... even if it made her look more like a witch. She began twitching her fingers and fidgeting with them. She didn't want to go to class and reveal that she's not a natural witch.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the centaur walking out the door. She sighed in relief, not having to deal with another, breathing person in her dorm. She pursed her lips, and looked through her stack of books. She came across a book on sirens and mermaids... and fairies and... Hecate's gaze darkened. Demons.

Her hands started to shake in fear as she felt someone... or something watching her intently. She swallowed, and quickly looked for a lighter. She found a metallic lighter in her duffel bag that she keeps for emergencies like trying to light up a pervert on fire. She gently picked up the Demon Book in her stack, and the cool lighter. She immediately felt both the black leather and the cold metal underneath her fingertips. In an instant, and ran to the restroom, locking the door shut after her. Panting heavily, she turned on the faucet and lit the book on fire. The dancing red flamed immediately licked the book, making it join their bright dance. Embers flew all over the place, including a large chunk on her arm. She winced in pain, noticing the bright pink spreading on her milk pale skin. It was as though the burn marks were bright blush that she used on her arms.

She quickly threw the ashes on the sink, and watched the dying flames perish once they drown in a waterfall of water. She quickly turned off the sink, and opened the window of the bathroom, letting the smell of the smoke die out. Once she did that, she opened the door of the restroom, and felt a wash of anxiety wave over her. She felt as though someone.. no... something was breathing down her neck. Her heart stopped, and she heard whispering in her left ear. She sharply inhaled, and quickly paced out the door.

I need books. Hecate felt the urge to go to a library. She needed books--books on anything--anything at all that could help her. So, she decided to walk around the school, in desperate search for a library. However, her silver eyes spotted a trail of bright ruby red blood on the floor. Hecate swallowed a lump of spit in her throat. A bunch of horrible thoughts crept into her head. Was.. it him? Did he do this? Was this my fault? Her hands shaking, she started to follow the trail. The blood lead to a room. She slowly crept towards it. The halls were quiet, and Hecate placed her ear on the door. She could've sworn she heard sobbing in the room. With her eyes wide, she took a deep breath, and banged on the door. "Whoever you are--" she started, she wanted to ask if the guy was okay, but she couldn't stop her mouth. "Did you have a period leak?"

Mentioned: Deathpelt Deathpelt || Interacting With: GingerBread GingerBread

Elliott
Current mood: Normal (carefree)
Familiar’s form: Air, currently visible in the physical world (until it disappears)
Interacting with: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Elliott smiled as he watched Savva jump slightly at his approach and caught his apple one last time before holding it down at his side. As Eley, Elliott’s faithful and mischievous Elemental familiar, finally caught up to the two he started whirling around Elliott’s head, making a complete mess of his hair while also deafening him from the wind whistling in his ears. “ELEY!”, Elliott shouted as he tried to move the Elemental off of his head, much louder than he was trying to be. After a few minutes of uselessly waving his arms around the Elemental finally gave up his little game, moving off of Elliott’s head and hovering over his shoulder leaving Elliott’s hair tousled and blown around in every direction. “Why do you gotta always do that when I’m trying to talk to new people?!” Elliott yelled, still half deaf from the whole ordeal. Elliott shook his head, trying to get himself looking at least halfway decent for the girl he was trying to talk to.

After fussing with it for a little while Elliott eventually gave up, letting his hair fall into place and looking back at Savva. He had almost forgotten about her while it was happening and judging from the look on her face she had just finished saying something, great! He had completely missed what she said. "Sorry about that miss, my friend can be a bit of a blow-hard at times. I didn't get to hear a word you said." Elliott looked over at the source of his woes, who of course was just floating there like nothing happened. With that, as if on cue, the elemental disappeared, leaving Elliott to explain himself. "You'll have to excuse him, he does stuff like that all the time. The names Elliott by the way."​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back