• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Magical Squid Senpai

A big mistake

d95b29dc-59f9-429f-8be4-cbc326effee3.png

Lakoria High School

Once known as “Just your average high school with a prestigious reputation,” Lakoria certainly lives up to its name - except no ordinary person knows how to enroll for this "average high school". Rumor and legend are the only mode of transport the name "Lakoria" passes through, and nothing more. At best, it's as common and boring of a tale as the haunted mansion down the road, and at worst, the name Lakoria is uttered as curse, a strange, demonic realm full of beastly creatures beyond one's imagination. With those myths, it may come as a surprise - but Lakoria is really just an average high school. It just happens to be a high school inhabited by any and all fantastical creatures of the earth. Of course, what the humans outside have seen outside is not what the school truly is. Within the human world, another world runs through it, a magically weaving current in the larger human stream. In this realm, Lakoria is not a name whispered about, but a household name. In this realm, questions abound for prospective high schoolers and their families, considered unusual for the normal world.
"Where can I send my non-human children for a safe education?"
"Where can I seek refuge from the pitchfork and torch-bearing mobs decrying me as a witch?"
"Where can I, a seventy-thousand year old god in the body of a seventeen year-old, go to pick up mortal consorts?"

Lakoria, the household name, is the answer to all of these questions. In short, Lakoria is a safe haven, a core of education and a place to socialize for the inhabitants of this hidden world to attend. Black sheep amongst humans, perhaps in intelligence, persecuted or simply wanting a change of pace from the human world, all manners of creatures attend the high school - from fairies to dragons, demons to hybrids, possessive spirits, vampires, magically gifted humans, and more! They form the strikingly unique pool of individuals with personalities and histories of their own, fantastical creatures and their fantasies in their fantasy high school. Welcome to Lakoria High. Let's get started on your enrollment.

Last edited:

"Lakoria is a place where monsters of all shapes and sizes can feel safe and wanted. It is a place where they can learn more about themselves and their culture. The teachers and I will help you with anything you need. Please do not be afraid to ask any of us for help or comfort. For those of you that are new to the school, we have a tour of the school set up. The tour will be given by Mr. Plum."
The headmaster stepped away from the podium in order to allow a short yarn headed man to take her spot. He may not have had a face but you could still tell he was very nervous. He cleared his throat about two times and began to speak with a slightly shaky voice. "Good evening! As some of you may already know, my name is Mr. Plum. I am very pleased to see so many new faces here today!" He clasped his hands together and smiled, not that you could see the smile but he was definitely smiling! "Now if you could all please gather behind me, we can begin the tour!"

{The tour is optional}

Last edited:
Nekomancer
It was when the orientation came to a close that Nekomancer started panicking. He wasn't done setting up his Super Duper Neko Caging Seal when the common folk began their march away from the speakers and into his general direction. Now, one might ask why this skittish teenager was on the ground writing demonic symbols in chalk or why he was chanting mantras in some foreign language, but let's be honest, the real question here is where all the nekos were. When first entering the school, Nekomancer made very specific procedures to try and get the best possible outcome of meeting up with one of his feline friends, and yet he hadn't found a single one on his way to orientation. That was why he was on the ground creating symbols on the school property, after all.

That was when someone had the audacity to step on his work. "Hey, watch it!" squeaked the cultic being, raising his head towards the person in question. "Do you not understand that I am currently creating something that might as well save this school from eternal damnation?! Don't just go stepping on my things and think you can get away with it, you hear me?" Nekomancer wasn't able to get a good look at the person from under his hood, but he was ready to give a good thrashing after this problematic occurrence. "If you've got the time to ruin a man's life, then toddle off before something bad happens," he hissed at the person, only now moving the hood from his eyes.

(P.S. anyone can edit themselves in here. Just a way for someone to get a quick interaction, lol.)

Wayne

Wayne was positively excited for his first day at Lakoria - or at least, he thought he was. Once he entered those imposing yet majestic gates, he found himself shivering, fidgeting - even evaporating, in the literal sense of the word, with wisps of steam curling off his hidden fluid body with every step he took. Everything was so new, so bright, so interesting to the previously sheltered water spirit. He hardly had time to shakily admire the view, though. As the announcement got out about the first day's assembly, his nervous self managed to bumble its way over to the auditorium, although not without consequence. Things already weren't going his way - he remembered two instances in particular where he somehow managed to walk straight through another student, drenching them and apologizing profusely afterward.

Finally finding a seat in the sea of bizarrely shaped and sized student body of Lakoria, Wayne let himself relax until his curiosity took over once more. Peering around the edge of his chair, he couldn't help but marvel at the wild assortment of faces he was seeing now. Was that an ogre he saw just now? Geez, he was huge! Oh, and was that a pixie? How was she flying so quickly? His eyes darted from student to student, filled with simple amazement that he would spend the next year learning with these odd folk. He could count - one, no two, no three witches, a demon - even a gorgon! Strange beings he'd only heard of in stories, and he sat amongst them - but his wonder would be cut short. Once the headmaster took the stage, Wayne turned around with rapt attention, ready to listen to the first announcement of his high school career.

Or rather, he intended to listen to it. Somehow he drifted off partway through the speech, a product of his short attention span and pent-up nervous energy coming to a screeching, slightly boring halt. He only found himself roused from his little nap to catch the Headmaster's closing words, and a small yarn-headed man saying something about a tour - soon afterward, the students in the auditorium were already scattering, with Wayne scooting further into his seat to avoid being trampled. Finally setting his sights on the yarn man's tour as his means of escape, Wayne melted into a puddle, slithering through the crown to Mr. Plum and barely avoiding tripping up a few students as he went.

Just as he reached the edge of Mr. Plum's tour group, however, Wayne found his watery body caught under another student's shoe, causing them to slip and fall as he attempted to shoot upwards into human form. "Ah, not again!" Realizing his mistake, Wayne turned his attention away from the tour group and offered the downed student a hand. "I'm so, so, sorry about that. Are you hurt?"

@ anyone who needs an interaction

Last edited:
Emilia still found the whole scenario strange. Not bad per say, but strange. She was used to being among her kin, to be a dragon and a princess, to be looked up to and marveled at by the other beings in her realm. And now, she was sitting in a crowded hall as a, at least by looks, human girl. It was simply a very... sudden change of situation to her. And even though she had looked forward to learning about the world, now that it happened, it was all a little... strange. Emilia was buried in her thoughts until she heard a voice.

The headmasters speach did not help her at all. There was nothing new she learned in that particular speech and that somewhat disappointed the dragon. But this was just the first experience and so she nodded to herself as a tour was mentioned. That at least sounded like learning. And as her parents had told her, socializing was a part of school too, something she would have to get used to. She would do her best still, that was the least she could do.

As Emilia stood up and somehow managed to make her way through the bustling students, this really was something she could already say she didnt enjoy, she suddenly lost traction. As if there was a random puddle of liquid on the floor, she slipped. Unable to keep her balance because of the surprise, Emilia rather less elegantly landed on the floor with a loud thud, only to hear a male voice apologize and a hand come into her field of view, offering help to stand up. Ignoring the hand, she arose by her self. Emilia didnt like taking help from others. "I´m fine, thanks.", she replied, tilting her head at the boy. "But i wonder what made me slip." Looking at the floor, there was nothing. As if she slid on nothing. Weird enough.
Lotusy Lotusy

Jon, being the edgy guy that he was, was hanging from the Ceiling and listening to the Headmaster and then another teacher offer a tour. He kept a uninterested look on his face, as the teachers droned on. He didn't really care he thought this whole thing was stupid. This was the last place he wanted to be, he'd rather just already be in his dorm room, avoiding everyone else in the school. Since he was already sure that they were losers and not any sort of people he'd actually want to talk to, let alone be around. He wasn't looking forwards to having to go to lessons and be around all these lesser people all day; He didn't want to be at Lakoria, what was the point. What was he going to gain from learning at this school, it's not like he's gonna get an office job as a fairy. Jon, from hanging upside was starting to get light-headed, but he was determined to wait until everyone, or at least most people had left before he got down from the ceiling, though he hoped they would hurry up.

Mikaela Abigail Thomson. Witch away from home. Runaway. Possibly illegal stow-away in a separate community? Yeah, sure, why not. Add onto this boy's list of titles. Anywho, as he stood within the crowd of his future fellow students, he decided to peer around. This action was quickly crushed, the students were tightly packed against each other. Well, this wouldn't do. He was anxious to see all the diverse characters that he was to hopefully come in contact with! Maybe even.. A few friends? His stomach churned with excitement and buzz, matching the energy that seemed to be dispersed amongst the crowd of the many others. He reached behind him, gripping at a holster in his heavy duffle. "Hey, hey! Scuse' me!" The boy shouted, revealing a long, wooden broom hidden within the small pocket in his bag. It was his absolute favorite, as he had crafted it himself. Brand new, sanded down and polished wood. He beamed at it as it seemed to reflect his radiating glow. He pressed it in between his legs as he had been taught to do a few years back, and took off. He no longer needed the boost of whispering aloud the chant required to take flight. He was growing his ability to do without it.

Assured that he had struck more than just a few people with the hairs of the long, wooden object, he was able to propel himself higher into the air. It was only once he was at least about 20 feet above the crowd that he noticed another person. Though.. He didn't seem to be on the ground like the others. No. He hung. Upside down. From the ceiling. Intrigued, Mikaela flew closer to this bat-like male. "Hello there!" He greeted, a bright smile plastered onto his features. There were light circles under his eyes from the exhaustion of his own excitement over the past few days, but other than that he radiated an overly positive attitude that could easily make some want to ignore him.
GingerBread GingerBread

Angelica

You darn raggedy blupadedoop, where is the best place for this hackady potion stand! Angelica thought as she paced back and forth in frustration, thinking so hard veins pulsed on her forehead. "I got it!" She exclaimed in a cheer and a little boogie "Step one! follow this wacky tour guide till I find the best spot for potiongton of standoticus ! Step two! Get a boat load of the most scrumptious wood this school can offer! Lastly step three! Profit! this is the most sweggedydeckaty plan to ever grace the face of this planet!" Now knowing what to do, Angelica gave a devious laugh at her empire takeover on the potion marketplace, she hopped in place with excitement. Once she landed, Angelica bolted over to the teachers "Reporting for tour!"

Last edited:

gqZ7XSq.jpg
Asad

The Jinn could care less about the assembly, much less going on a humdrum tour. Leaning against the back wall of the auditorium leisurely, Asad would scan the room with curiosity. The first day of school had always proved to be filled with the most excitement. The man was practically a bloodhound for drama, nothing slipping past his senses. If only he could be everywhere at once. The speech came to a close, and as others began to struggle in finding their own places, Asad's attention was drawn to the furious hisses to his far right.

It was none other than the infamous Nekomancer that often roamed the lands in search of the nekos he found so tantalizing. As obsessed as the mancer seemed to be, Asad didn't make it a habit to judge the kinks of others. How did Asad know this information might you ask? Asad knows everything. Or rather, he gives into the immoral side of his curiosities and sneaks a few glances into the student records. When you're bound to the school grounds, life can get a little boring.

Raising an eyebrow up at the broken seal, Asad could only chuckle quietly at the displeasure on his face. Not a moment later did the sound of a soft thud tickle his ears. A clumsy type? The thought crossed his mind, but as he settled his eyes upon the woman, it was diminished immediately. Her demeanor was rather solemn. Taking note of the incident, he jotted it into his phone for future material on his blog. This year is going to be a promising one. But first, let's have a little fun and ruin some dreams.

Asad's clothes began to melt into a cloud of smoke, the thin veil morphing into a soft shade of pink fabric that would hug his now petite frame. The chips of gold from his scarf had fastened themselves along the hem of his skirt. Hoho~ Let's stir up even more trouble yes? Waltzing alluringly behind the culprit that had nonchalantly stepped through the mancer's work of art, Asad allowed his tail to sway from side to side.
"What's with all the hostility hmm?" His golden eyes caressed the man's figure, offering a fragile smile. A smile that was only ruptured slightly as he felt bristles graze against the tips of his furry ears. A gentle gush of wind erupted around them as someone took to the ceiling on a broom. Witches...Not that they were all unpleasant. But he held much disdain towards the one that trapped him here.
9a5c8c98e6ff0b9fd71fc99c7949e388.jpg

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn

Wayne found himself slightly disappointed as the (seemingly) human girl he'd knocked over refused his hand up, though, granted, he'd had worse bothers in his life. As she got up, he quickly shook the last remaining drops of water back into his body in an attempt to hide the evidence. "Y-yea, I sure wonder where that water came from too," he stammered, rubbing the back of his neck and averting his eyes around the room, pretending there was something he was looking for. "Must've been a sprite or something. Or a ghost?" In his usual, talkative fashion, Wayne's chatterbox mouth kept talking, slowly devolving into nonsense. "Do you believe in ghosts? I mean, with everything we're seeing, they're probably real, right? Maybe we'll get to meet one! Will they..." He paused, trailing off into whatever thoughts lined his strange, constantly-liquified mind. "Oh, but where are my manners? I'm Wayne, nice to meet you! Sorry for the bump - I mean, sorry for that random bump out of nowhere." The watery boy made a movement to extend his hand, then withdrew it after careful consideration of the past minute. "Wait, uh - do you do the whole handshake thing?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

The snakes ft. Pluto 'Oh my gosh. That was so boring.'
'Why did we have to listen to another stupid introduction?! We practically live here!'
'I thought it was nice! It's not like she reuses the same speech. It's different every time!'
'Yo, Pluto, when are we going to get to see our dorms?....Pluto?'
'Oh wow, he's asleep.'
'Was he out this whole time?!' This is how you fail school!'

'I think so-ooh!! He's waking up now!'
Pluto did not get enough sleep last night. He had tossed and turned and the snakes seemed to be so much louder and Jason wanted to finish watching Naruto and ugh! He just couldn't stay awake for the ceremony this time. He wouldn't have minded hearing it but thanks to that idiot attached to his head, his special sleeping potion was currently dumped on the ground back at his house. All of it was wasted and his mom wouldn't let him make anymore. Now how was he going to make it himself...
'Welcome back fuckface.' Apep chuckled at Pluto's tired expression. Pluto looked around the room and noticed that most of the students were up and doing something now. Maybe he should do something....oh no, he went back to sleep. Looks like he won't be doing anything yet.

Raziel set through the orientation and took notes in the pocket sized notebook his guardian had bought him. It was important when traveling to a new land to understand the rules and intentions of the rulers. When he heard there would be a tourhe dutifully tucked away his notebook and got up to follow Mr.Plum. As he walked he took I'm those around him and came to two startling facts the first being that he seemed to be overdressed. Everyone else were wearing a ridiculous variety of clothes with some seeming to be barely clothes at all and he was wearing his second best formal attire, something he was told is called a suit. The second was that many of the students were asleep, skipping the tour, or were even causing disturbances!

He shook his head and stepped past or around many students hoping to find a good spot for the tour and thinking of who would be least distracting or maybe even pleasant to be around. Not the hooded man or the cat eared girl. What are they called again, nekos? Hmm those two seem nice but he looks nervous and talkative so I might miss something. Oh! She seems excited for the tour maybe she'll ask questions and I can learn without having to ask myself. Having settled his thoughts he approached near the seemingly excited girl and offered her a polite smile while introducing himself. " Hello, I'm Raziel. May I ask your name Ms?"
metalcity metalcity

Angelica

Spinning on the spot, Angelica faced this unknown person. As she saw the stranger many thoughts went through her head, such as why were they talking to her? Why are they creepily smiling at her? What's the size of that one button mushroom stalk that looks like a buttocks? A few of them were about this guy dubbed 'Raziel'.

Her eyes hastily scanned the boy from top to bottom He is definitely going to be a easy sale...perfect! she maliciously grinned while coming to the conclusion on their type of potion "Aloha random stranger! Angelica's the name! And potion selling is my game!" she proudly told this newcomer as the salute she was giving the teachers turned into a friendly wave aimed at the new boy, which lasted more than a usual wave should last. "Lovely weather we're having right!"

Silvis Silvis

Last edited:
Wayne found himself slightly disappointed as the (seemingly) human girl he'd knocked over refused his hand up, though, granted, he'd had worse bothers in his life. As she got up, he quickly shook the last remaining drops of water back into his body in an attempt to hide the evidence. "Y-yea, I sure wonder where that water came from too," he stammered, rubbing the back of his neck and averting his eyes around the room, pretending there was something he was looking for. "Must've been a sprite or something. Or a ghost?" In his usual, talkative fashion, Wayne's chatterbox mouth kept talking, slowly devolving into nonsense. "Do you believe in ghosts? I mean, with everything we're seeing, they're probably real, right? Maybe we'll get to meet one! Will they..." He paused, trailing off into whatever thoughts lined his strange, constantly-liquified mind. "Oh, but where are my manners? I'm Wayne, nice to meet you! Sorry for the bump - I mean, sorry for that random bump out of nowhere." The watery boy made a movement to extend his hand, then withdrew it after careful consideration of the past minute. "Wait, uh - do you do the whole handshake thing?"

Emilia listened to the boy front to her talk, tilting her head at him. She hadn´t seen something like him yet. Now she understood why socializing was important. Or at least, she thought that she might have understood. Being somewhat flooded with questions, she extended her arm towards him as well, just like he did, withdrawing it again shortly afterwards. She didnt know what a handshake was, but if it was something important... "I´m Vi.. Just call me Emilia. That´s easier for both of us.", she replied, looking at his hand. "Why would you want me to shake my hands...?", she confusedly continued, looking up at Wayne again. "Anyways, nice to meet you. May i ask what species you are?" Mentally, Emilia patted her own had, like her parents had always done. She felt like she had just dealt with her first high school conversation attempt pretty good. Now, as far she knew, it´d be important to keep the conversation going by asking questions like she did, giving the other part a reason to talk as well.

Erika Dubloit

Erika had always thought that she would get back at school without any impediments. Her older brother - Eric - had dropped her off near the school and wished her luck. She didn't need much of it. With her being a spirit, she didn't need to worry about dying as she had already died before - or at least her physical body did. Her family had already sent word of her situation and the school had accepted it quite easily. Erika imagined that this may have happened before. Somehow, some other poor student lost their body during the course of their stay at Lakoria and ended up finishing it as a spirit. She wondered if this was the case.

Erika had met up with some of her friends from before and she was surprised when they actually knew what happened to her. She had appeared as a normal witch to them, but they already questioned what happened to her and how she died and whatnot. She had gone through the trouble of focusing her energy to seem normal but she didn't have to. However, she soon broke off from them and floated around quietly as she listened to orientation.

Erika didn't know whether or not she will join the tour. As a senior, she knew where each place was already. She looked around to see the Jinn - Asad. She didn't know him personally but she did know that he was a senior for a long time. Erika always wondered what would happen if he were to grant one of her wishes - but she heard he was quite selective when it came to granting wishes. Oh, Asad went to Nekomancer. She always found him the odd one, but not entirely wrong in his own pursuits. Erika knew what it felt like to be obsessed in something, so she could relate somewhat.

Still hovering a few inches above the ground, she lost herself in her own thoughts.

(Open for interaction)

He was a little stunned at her energetic response but was also relieved. That awkward smile, the long wave, the polite small talk, out all seemed familiar as he did those things himself. Ah she must be out of practice with people or at least anxious with new ones too. Then he processed the first bit about potions and realized she was a witch. His guardian had taught him that most of what he learned growing up was wrong but she told him that one thing they had right was that witches are usually powerful and some are dangerous.

"Oh the weather seemed nice only the way in. You mentioned that you sell potions Ms.Angelica?" Raziel put on his best attempt at a reassuring smile having decided that witch or not she seemed nice.
metalcity metalcity

Angelica

"I sure heckadiggady do sell potions! Home made and quality guaranteed!" Angelica cheerfully boasted before adding to her statement "No refunds!" She gave a quick sigh of relief when she remembered the most important comment when it comes to making a big fat profit. Last time Angelica forgot to add that she lost just a tad of her travel savings, but once she remembered she managed to make more than double her losses and eat the best mushrooms on toast, made with real mushrooms unlike those fake mushrooms she usual stuff she eats, her real mushrooms get saved to make the best potions.

"So whats with the suit of armour? You gonna kick a dragons patootie or something?" Angelica asked because last time she had a run in with a knight looking fellow they attempted to capture her family for being witches. However this time she was equipped with her highest grade potions! She could literally melt this guys socks off, but only the socks.

Silvis Silvis

"Goodness no Ms. Angelica. I'm not remotely prepared to confront a dragon. Besides I hear there aren't many dragon patooties left to kick anymore." Raziel resisted the urge to pull out his note book and write down these strange new words but couldn't stop himself from trying them out.

"Honestly I'm wearing it because a knights armor is formal enough for many occasions and it reassures me." His guardian would call this over sharing certainly but he firmly believed you should answer a lady's questions if possible. Besides shemight just end up his first friend at school. "What kind of potions do you offer? Ah, or perhaps is now not the right time to discuss it?"
metalcity metalcity

Last edited:
Wayne faltered a bit when he realized he was rambling, and the girl in front of him had only tilted her head silently in response. The fact that she seemed so busy thinking about something made Wayne nervous. Is she judging me? What did I do? I mean, besides tripping her... okay, I guess she can judge me all she wants. He almost planned on making another escape until the girl mimicked his awkward failed handshake, complete with asking about the weird gesture afterwards. “Oh, you know, because a handshake is a human thing! Like where they clap ands and shake them... yea, I don’t understand it either. I mean, forget about that boring handshake thing! We don’t need human stuff anymore since we’re here, right?”

He nodded when Emilia introduced herself and gave a sheepish grin once she noticed that he probably wasn’t human. “Yea, you got me,” he said, realizing the jig was up. “I’m a water elemental, spirit, whatever you want to call me. I’m a bit more slippery than most other students, if that clears anything up. Yea.” Wayne shrugged. “So what are you?” His eyes flicked over to the strange yarn man at the head of the tour. “Oh, and when do you think we’ll be able to start this tour? I’m sooo psyched!”

Emilia listened to Wayne´s respones, making a mental note to find out more about that weird handshake thing. It sounded like it would come in... handy. Listening on, she understood that apperantly, he was a water spirit. Emilia had heard of them, though never met one in person. However, she did understand something now. She had slipped on him. That also explained why she had not noticed him before she had already hit the floor.

LIstening further, she was again flooded with a couple of question at once. Trying to answer them one after the other, she started by further introducing herself. "I´m a dragon elder, that means im part of one of the most sublime species of dragons there is. Though, im not an elderly myself, that´s what we are called." Then, she looked over to the teacher with the yarn for a head. "I´m not sure when the tour might start, i dont think everyone that might want to join has gathered here yet." Turning her head back to Wayne, she titled it again. "Wayne, what exactly does "Psyched" mean?"
Lotusy Lotusy

Jon
Jon glared at the boy that decided to fly up to him on a broomstick. He didn't really want to speak to this overly positive boy, the whole reason he was up here, upside down making himself lightheaded was to seem unapproachable. 'This boy is really cu- Annoying. Why'd he have to come annoy me, can't he see I want to be left alone?' Jon continued glaring at the boy in front of him for a minute in silence "What do you want?" Jon made sure to say it in the most agressive voice he could muster, to further deter the boy from speaking to him. He was sure that no matter what the boy said it would be a waste of his time. The boy already seemed to be a major annoyance and he'd only been there for a minute or two and said only two words, but Jon already wanted him to leave. Jon also had no real idea how to get down properly, since he wasn't great at flying upside down and was't sure if he would be able to spin around in the air fast enough.. but that was completely unrelated to him wanting everyone to leave before he did.

okmelonn okmelonn

Shali

As Shali walked into the school for the very first time she held her mothers locker tight, ‘Don’t screw up, Dont screw up’ is all she heard in her head. She decided to skip orientation, cause the thought of many people in one space made her cringe. Not in the normal way though, she felt very scared and nervous. So She went down a hall to her left and saw many people that she was just yet to run into. “Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me” is what she kept repeating our loud to try and get through the very VERY crowded halls. ‘So many people so many species’ she thought. Yet was she The was the only half mermaid great, and she still needed a roommate. She looked around trying to find anyone/ anything to room with her.
(Anyone can join her)

mikaela thomson
"Want? What do I want?" He repeated the question rather hesitantly, his broom seeming to falter with this consideration. Mikaela gripped it tightly. A grin came over his features, flying slightly closer to the smaller other male; "I'd like to be friends!" He requested, practically beaming once more. There was no doubt about the fairy-boy's cold glare, though Mikaela's attitude seemed to be a repellent for any negative attitude within a twenty-foot radius. He seemed so optimistic, so happy that it was nearly infuriating. "Oh, wait. I need to start with my name. Yes. Okay, so, I'm Mikaela. Mikaela Abigail Thomson. But my friends call me 'Karma'. Or sometimes they don't. What's your name? What house are you in?" The boy would have continued to ramble on if it hadn't been for the same annoyed aura that continuously emanated from the upside-down fairy. Mikaela then glanced below him, noticing the other students beginning to file out. "Oh.. Are you gonna go on the tour?"

GingerBread GingerBread

Kuruki was hoping not to run into anyone on her way, she paced to the grounds of the High school, having already made her way through the offices and halls, she stepped outside. Her ears were pricked, twitching to and fro. What to do what to do, who to speak to? Her mind raced as she shuffled her way round the corner of a wall where perhaps she may not be noticed. She suddenly stumbled upon what looked like symbols drawn on the ground, but made great efforts not to step on them, when she jumped at the unexpected sight of another person, crouching on the floor, detailing the inscriptions on the ground. "Oh-oh," she stammered, not being used to making new acquaintances, "I-I'm so sorry....." she intended to clear her embarrassment, by looking eagerly down at the drawings, "How interesting.." she mumbled, but she looked sheepishly at the figure, not sure of what his reply might be. Kuruki was suddenly enveloped by the compulsion to crouch low beside the figure, her awkward manner getting the better, what the hell are you doing?! she thought, she glanced at his face, realising, he too had the ears that she had for so long felt rather conscious of. Oh....I....wow.. She could not yet see his face, for he was studying his work, she wondered if he had even reason to notice her. Too overcome with her thoughts, and anxiety, she prepared to steadily make effort to stand up quietly and slip away, not wishing to offend.
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Nekomancer
Unveiling his hood allowed Nekomancer a good view of the two individuals that decided to intrude in on his business. As he exposed his cynical gaze towards the both of them, his scribbling came to a sudden halt. In fact, his entire body appeared to freeze over in some sort of catatonic state, his muscles tensing as the duo made their way over by him, each becoming well-situated in his personal space, inviting themselves in without a care. They were welcome, Nekomancer's attitude taking a U-turn from a badgering maniac to a bubbly personification. He was still a maniac, though.

If they had waited just a little longer, the two of them would've been corpses on the floor by now. Cursing his luck for being both gracious and cruel, Nekomancer's eyes watched as the cat woman with jewelry donned all over her garments made her way next to the other, less outrageously dressed girl. Both of them, despite their already obvious quirks, were perfect candidates for his research. Now all he had to do was stall some time as he finished off the preparations for the seal. It was a shame that they were both breathing, but he planned to remedy that soon enough.

"There are no problems here," he said quickly, trying to divert their attention away from his hands as he once again began to draw. "It was a miscommunication on my part," he admitted, noting that the shy one hadn't even taken notice to his harsh remarks, let alone comment on them. "If I had known that, er, two ladies like yourselves had stepped on my art, I wouldn't have even batted an eye." A nervous shiver went down his spine, followed by a click of his tongue. He messed up a line. He was much too distracted now. Erasing it, Nekomancer continued to work with a steady hand.

"Yes, there are no problems here, none at all," repeated the solemn figure, his body twitching in anticipation. "So, uh, what are your names?" he asked the both of them, flicking his watchful gaze at them to ensure that they hadn't left. That's it, keep up the facade. Don't let yourself slip, let them trust you. You aren't an enemy; no, you're a friend. That's it, a friend. As his mind raced with a variety of possibilities of how this entire encounter could go down, he gave them a sheepish smile, it being hidden behind cloth pulled over his mouth. "You two new here or something?"
1 1234 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back