• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria HS {Asad drama blog}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Send New Email
New Email Received
Mama D
Welcome to Lakoria High!

What’s spicy my babes? I bet some of you have been eagerly awaiting my message huh? How could you not? Was your summer break as hot as mine? Well it’s about to get hotter! For those of you who aren’t aware of me, (yes, I’m directing this at you freshies and transfers) I’m your fabulous one and only source for keeping up with what’s really important at Lakoria High. Drama baby.

Yours truly will send messages (free of charge) to your phone whenever something juicy occurs, so you aren’t missing out. “Who is this random stranger invading my space?” Might you ask. I’ve eyes and ears a plenty throughout the school premises, a friend and a foe. Answering too many questions will spoil the fun huh? So we’ll keep this one a mystery! But for the sake of courtesy, you can call me Mama D.

“But how do I unsubscribe from this service? I don’t care about high school drama!” Might you say. Well, you can’t! It’s a loss to remain uninformed. Not that I can stop you from deleting my messages, but you might regret not thinking twice about it. Now, without further ado….

Welcome to Lakoria High! Where your dreams may or may not come true! Alright, let’s dive right in. The day’s just begun, and already students have been split like the red sea. Your go-getters and happy-go-luckiers went on the tour with our fuzzy ball of yarn (that’s how he makes you feel yeah? Bless his soft threads), while the edge lords and no-it-alls skipped out. Some of you got to know each other quite well, whether it was by accident or by force. But we could have guessed all of this Mama D! Alright, alright. I’ll satiate your thirst for drama right here right now.

Let’s turn the spotlight on my favorite fairy boy Jon. His glare is as sharp as the edge of his wings. Ooh can that boy cut. But is he as hard up as he would have us believe? I thought I could sense a little spark flicker in his eyes when he set his sights on our blonde cutie Mickaela. He is quite the charmer. Was Jon bewitched? Maybe it was just a fluke. But perhaps this is the start of a promising...friendship? I’ll let you guys decide.

It’s only the first day of school, and already we have some tricksters making their mark. Our favorite sly selkie is teaming up with a slippery being to fight justice? Or to cause mayhem? Who knows what they’ll dip into~I can already feel myself shiver with anticipation of what’s to come from this this duo.

But they aren’t the only ones to keep an eye out for, I’m sure you all felt that mini explosion in the auditorium huh? Our cult master of a Nekomancer is up to it again. Just when will he cease his efforts? Not until every neko is captured huh? Keep dreaming baby, although there just might be someone naive enough to fall for you (not if they catch a glimpse of your embarrassing and slightly psychotic habits). But you do you boo! Don’t let anyone tell you can’t have every neko in the world!

Snakes, snakes galore! I swear they get cuter every passing second! I think we can all agree that Pluto is the best boy of Lakoria High already. His slightly shy personality has been attracting quite a few people, and it looks like relationships are sure to blossom with this one. Do snakes get jealous? I know I would!

Oh Asad baby, we all thought nobody could reject your caramel toned abs and luscious white locks. But looks like you may have met your match! It’s going to take a lot more than a silver tongue to seduce Hecate Truth. But is she really being truthful of her desires? I guess we’ll find out.

You guys have probably met your dorm mates by now huh? Are you pleased? Shook with annoyance? Don’t worry, what happens in the dorm rooms stays in the dorm rooms. My lips are sealed~

Until then, stay spicy!

Send New Email
New Email Received
Mama D
Dead fairy boys and drizzle me in chocolate? Hell yes.

How are things shakin my dears? Did you miss me? If drama breaks out as frequently as this, I might consider making this a full time job. Oh wait, it already is.

Our fairy edge lord has seen better days? The poor man was merely trying to enjoy a serene afternoon in the library, when he made a rather fateful encounter with our beloved (and slightly, perhaps very much, deranged) Nekomancer.

Ouch! You stepped on a landmine baby! If this were a dating sim you would be hitting ALL the wrong buttons. With a shaky hand, our Nekomancer is about to enlighten us all. I wonder if his rash behavior is a result of being neko deprived? Or if he's just plain mad. Somebody give the poor man some neko love!! Will Jon make it out alive? Or will he end up staring Death in the face? Our fairy boy must enjoy dancing with the devil...pretty damn spicy if you ask me!

But life’s not all about death huh? Such a morbid topic, let’s showcase something yummy! And yes, I’m talking about candy mountain. It’s time to ascend baby! (So, I may have told a small white lie. Oops~ I make it a habit not to spy on you guys in your dorm rooms, because that’s just creepy yeah? But sometimes things can be heard, these walls are super thin you know? Yeah?)

I’m not sure where to begin, but dare I say we have a sugar daddy in our midsts?? In the purest sense! Seems like things are clicking well between best boy Pluto and our blonde cutie Mickaela. I’m not sure what’s going on, but my ears were hooked on that white chocolate exchange. I bet someone would love to taste that sweet, succulent, white chocolate. It’s the best when it’s melted, don’t you agree? But it can get a little messy…

Speaking of messy, some of you have managed to get yourselves into a sticky situation. Suckin on that lollipop without a care in the world for my feelings. That’s right, I’m talking about you, you loli witch you! Think you can just toss a perfectly good phone into the trash. MY EYES ARE ON YOU. Trying to escape my generosity, hmph. That’s okay baby, I’ll always slip into your pocket~ We’ll see if you are such an angel as your name portrays.

I want to close this post on another magical note. We have an ethereal unicorn among us! Praise be! And oh hot damn is his coat on fleek! But does he know he’s short 35 dollars? We have swiper lurking….swiper no swiping!

Keep sprinkling that spice on me babes. I can’t be satisfied until I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks from the heat!

Send New Email
New Email Received
Your favorite Dilf
That time of the month

Oh hot damn! Good evening Dilf Nation!! I asked you guys to give it to me, and boy did you deliver!~ I'm so pleased. Gold stars for all of you. But it's clear some of you here are wearing such frowns! Fear not, I shall free you from the retched clutches of depression and boredom!

Libraries are for studying and reading! (maybe a little indulgence here and there if you feel my drift). Our flying tsun boy Jon took quite the damage today. I guess he was all bark and no bite? Was Nekomancer simply too forward and caught him off guard? A shame we won't be witnessing a round two very soon. All the tussle and no climax, boo! Give us liberty or give us death! Er...something like that...no? Okay never mind. Baseline, there was enough blood shed to replace two month's worth of period blood.

A lot of you came to our tsun's aid, and before we knew it, he was physically rejuvenated by the nurse. But can his heart be rejuvenated after that nasty attack?
While Jon's body was receiving a little TLC (I bet we all want to give Jon a little TLC), our sadistic mancer failed to cease his murderous actions, and as a result, was challenged to a D-D-D-DUEL!!! That's right babes. You heard it here first hand! We'll be looking forward to it!

Hecate my sweetie, are we one step closer at discovering your truth?!! Don't think my seizing eyes missed that gush of a nose bleed! (Really, it was hard to miss. Shall we add another month's worth of period blood to the list?). But what was it I wonder that caused such a sploosh? Was it the heat? THE HEAT OF TRUE PASSION??! What was so giblet tickling to you? We're one step closer to solving this mystery...it's so spicy I can taste it!!

Most of you are settling into your proper houses yeah? Do you feel as if you belong? Are you regretting your entire existence? Ready to drop out? Some of you are still straggling in, you slackers you! Or maybe you really are the smart ones...miss me with that tour and greeting crap. But if there's one thing you don't want to miss (and let's be real, you couldn't even if you begged to!), is our super cool, edgy, kind of a super duper asshole Dhampir! Oh! But don't let his irresistible looks deceive you! He's 100% all bark and bite! But you can bite into me any day baby~

But I digress, as we have a major heart throb of a siren strutting through the halls! Er...maybe not so well, but he's getting there. And do I adore those chocolate abs....mmh! Is there a caramel filled center somewhere?? But you might want to find some threads if you don't want to face the wrath of the professors...but heck, what do I know? I surely don't mind~

Just when you thought we were done with the period blood. NOPE. One of our stragglers just happens to be doused in it. Why? Well that's an excellent question! Maybe one of you can find out and enlighten us all? But hey, just in case, I won't kink shame! I could ramble on all day, but we'll stop here for now. But before I do, how are those tin foil hats coming along my lovely witch? I hope you're making one for me to~ ;3:

Send New Email
New Email Received
Your favorite Dilf riding that drama llama
N-Notice me senpai!!

Waaaaddduuuppp spicy dudes. It's still the first day and I feel like passing out from all this heat you guys are bringing me. BUT I DON'T CARE. FUEL MEEEEE.

House Logica! My eyes are being blinded by everything good and magical in this realm. Yes, I'm talking about you Mistral daddy~ Everyone seems to be falling head over heels for your majestic narcissistic booty. Nikiri my darling, I hope someone saves you before you drown in his self-centered love for himself. But all of this talk does nothing to get the flames of passion roaring within my heart! Lily my demoness, daughter of Satan, will you be the one to shatter that bubble of his? Your kink of bestiality surely did not go unnoticed! But neither did that shade of pink on those soft and supple cheeks of yours Mistral daddy~

I can't forget to mention how hard our Knight in shining armor is trying to woo many ladies. A true charmer he is, but will his efforts pay off? I mean, who wouldn't want to caress that hard, armor of his? Hit me up baby! Your favorite Dilf rides more than just drama llamas~

But our Razzle Dazzle daddy isn't the only one with ladies in the palm of their hand. Asad's literally got Angelica in his arms! What are we to make of this unexpected advancement? Not much. Unless you are into shrooms. Call it fate or call it a miracle, but a goddess has been revealed! That's right, in the flesh! Behold our shroom goddess Angelica!! Praise be!!!
She has saved the life of our feathered friend Eanna! How fortunate! I only wonder how Mac Daddy will react to Asad playing tricks on his possible new boo? Don't think I didn't notice those friendly gestures. It means something!! It's a sign!!

Let's jump over to our Haven house for a bit, that is proving to be anything but a haven. Where do we even begin. How about with, Nyx got game? HELL YES. Something about those crimson eyes just penetrate your soul. Our foxy lady Rae didn't even think twice about getting herself a taste. And here we thought Nyx would be the first one to make a move. We thought maybe, just maybe things were about to get spicier. But clearly fate had other plans. Looks like the only head Nyx is getting tonight is Kast's skull jammed into his face. Who knew she was so forward. Perhaps it's a kitsune thing?

Color me shades of cotton candy, because all I see is a mound of fluff! Our hotheaded Dhampir Nyx has been transformed! Hallelujah!! (I would have been more excited about a magical girl transformation, but this fox will do.) While he continues to vent his frustrations with Rae, our loli Kitsune Kast is practically knocking on Death's door! Someone get that girl some help! Mr. Plum! Work that yarn magic! Not before giving Nyx a boop on the snoot though.

Speaking of booping snoots, our favorite fairy boy Jon is getting cozy with a slithery creature. As much as we all wish to put a hat on his head and boop his snoot, can he really be trusted? Looks can be deceiving...but do we really care about that? Or do we just want to relish in the cute reactions he draws from said fairy boy?

We have a stalker in our midst...and no, it's someone other than me. Not to spoil any fun, but our Nekomancer might not be the only sociopath around....better watch where you decide to flip those book pages half naked, because you the target. How does it feel to be on the watched end? Before you know it you'll be drowning in pink, death Danganronpa™ style.

Once more, your Dilf could go on and on, all night long, but we have to keep some secrets yeah?

Drama Llama, Signing off-

Send New Email
New Email Received
Your favorite Dilf, still riding that drama llama
Fashion tips and seductive lips!

EXTRA EXTRA! Let me hit you up with an exclusive on this hour's drama, with special fashion tips! That's right, this here is a special blog addition.

How could we not begin this drama issue with our pampered and dignified unicorn? If you want to resemble this majestic creature, just follow these overly complex steps and- awh hell. Even that wouldn't be possible. The best uniboy of Lakoria High, dare I utter his name? Will deities strike me down? A mere commoner such as myself could never! Good thing I'm not religious. MISTRAL DADDY, ALLOW US TO MASK IN YOUR INFINITE GLORY. Please share with us your lavish bath regime!!
(Of course, not that spending hours on end could ever enhance perfection. But it gives some of us hope! I think we can take from this, that it's never a waste of time to treat yourself right. Even if you are born perfect like Mistral, a soothing bath bomb still rejuvenates the soul.)
Bathing aside, you might be seeing this fancy dude flaunting his beauty in more than just a drama issue. It appears his modeling career is going to take off to a very promising start. Nevore my man, you might be snapping pictures to capture the right angle, but will you capture his heart? I know he's captured mine!

Next up on our fashion journey is fur! Oh, how I love to drown myself in cotton candy (that's...sort of the same thing yeah?). Our boy Nyx is still foxy as ever. Is it a crime to want him to stay this way? You wouldn't even recognize it was him, were it not for his intoxicating eyes! MMH. He's been sticking awfully close to our lil loli kitsune Kast. Is it just to escape becomming a room prop for Rae? Or is it something far more uncontrollable? Regardless, I think we can asgree that not having a spicy Nyx and Pluto scene tonight will dampen our spirirts. But let's not get too upset! Kast didn't end up in a Kastkit after-all! All thanks to our smexi nurse Jay~ Who appears to be getting hit on left and right. Oh, nurse Jay, I think I have a fever...I'm just so hot...for you.

Want to know who isn't being fawned over? Dibe. One moment you think Kast and Dibe will be BFFS right? They even got the pink hair thing going on, it was a match made in heaven! BUT WOW did she get rejected. That bridge burned down faster than Nyx's eyes get me off so fast. But can the bridge be rebuilt? I guess we'll find out...

But fur is SO 5 seconds ago. If you really want what's hot and trending, it's masks! Just about everyone fashionable has one nowadays. if you hadn't heard, mushrooms are also in season. Our lovely goddess Aine has more than convinced our bubbly birb of her rightful existence. Guess you didn't quite do your job well enough Mac Daddy. Or have you? I know one job you seem to be doing well, capturing the attention of some caramel abs~ Every time you walk into the room, eyes are on you when Elliott's innocent erect tiddies are not hogging everyone's attention. But who are your eyes on? You can't tell me it's only the TV screen. JUST KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE.

Let's face it. Or...maybe not? That's right, people are so focused on facial makeup these days. It's time to step away for a brief moment. It's time to get RAW. Let's throw away the common facial features altogether. It seems to be working well for our enchanting Omen King. He's practically the King of Lakoria. Have you SEEN his lavishing garments and smooth face. That face is so smooth it rivals Mistral's booty. better step up that game Mistral Daddy, Omen King got an edge on you. Apparently he isn't only seducing our hearts with that rosy teardrop head of his. Seems like he's been taking a dip in our Moist Boi's pool. Is this a promising friendship...or something deeper?

It's time to get even more NATURAL BABY!! OH YES. NekoLover69 has been really going for that natural glow. Screw the adornments! Maybe everyone should be walking around in nothing but a towel! However, some of you might not be walking around at all. Nikiri baby, did you really decide to pick a fight with the devil? Miss Lorax going Jackie Chan on our mancer. Dom confirmed! We all thought she had the upper hand, until she was pulled back by literal hands. NekoLover69 might be feeling the heat of her flames inside and out, but if anyone wants her dead more than him, it's your little stalker. My, my, what a predicament that has presented itself in front of us indeed. Better choose your next moves carefully. It only takes 3 strikes, and you're out.

Until then, stay spicy my dudes~

Send New Email
New Email Received
Your favorite Dilf, riding two drama llamas
Insert spicy title here (That's right, use that damn imagination!)

How are you fairing, my lovelies? It's day two at Lakoria high, and already people have been killed. Okay, okay, not yet anyways. Lakoria has been exploding with D-D-D-D-DUELS left and right. And by the looks of last night, I literally mean exploding. NekoLover69 put on quite the show last night, flaunting his dark arts. But it didn't quite have the spark that Nikiri gave us with her little stunt. That's right folks, I thought we were going to have kitty shish-kabobs for dinner. But surprisingly, she was saved by none other than the man who so deeply desired to kill her! And oh, the AGONY he must have felt afterwards. I can't say I sympathize though, I like my neko girls alive.

Just when you thought he might go crawl into a corner for his failures, NOPE. He's back at it again! Preaching Nekomancy to the world, no, the UNIVERSE. Only, this time, he's picked the wrong guy to mess with. Oh yes. Raz Daddy might have made a mistake by hitting on one of NekoLover69's kittens, but it is him that will face the wrath of Raz Daddy's long, hard, and majestic sword. MMH! I'm already getting third degree burns from the heat of this battle that has yet to commence!!

Looks like NekoLover69's sacred cloth trend also lives on! Next in line to blind the world with his jewels is none other than our rebel rioter Nyx. A fight is always brewing where he steps. And he just so happens to be neked. OH YES HELL YEAH What a glorious day for those of you regretting not chugging that energy drink this morning. This here could keep you going for DAYS. If only we could bask in this moment a little longer. Alas, we must draw it to an end, for our beloved sexy eyed Nyx is (dare i say??!) MARRIED??!!!! THE BLASPHEMY!! And to a younger maiden no less. Didn't know little girls were your type Nyx. But you know what they say, "it's a wasted day unless you learn something new!" You'll invite me to the wedding and maybe the honeymoon, won't you?

FEAR NOT, MY SINGLE LADIES AND GENTS! FOR ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST FOR YOU. Take Yui, our kawaii stalker boi, who has taken matters into his own hands. This is how you win someone's heart (literally in this case) the right way guys! It's all about them baked goods, more or less anyways. One thing always leads to another. Unfortunately, or perhaps, fortunately, Yui's mission of love was put to a halt, as he collided with Broo Broo. This earned us all a good bridal carry shot. Where is our other moist boy Nev-kun when you need him?! Priceless photos are to be taken! Everyone needs more tentacle porn in their lives.

But this is totally a Christian blog right here. Yes sir. So let's focus on our love...triangle...square...pentagon? Oh heck. Screw it. The love in Lakoria High is infinitely gay! We shall not be bound by mere shapes! Nay!! Speaking of bound, someone who isn't bound to the ground is Jackal, who literally got swept off his feet by Captivating Chris. He's so smooth, he rivals Omen King's head. We thought there might be some friction between Jackal and Pluto, given their intimate past. But maybe Chris can make him forget all about it? I'm expecting some pop and sizzle in the future between these room-mates. Watch out Asadude, you got yourself some competition.

BUT WAIT. LIFE ISN'T ALL ABOUT DEATH AND LOVE. Just kidding. In today's blog it is. Aha, got you ;) But if anyone has got anyone, it's Cay daddy. WE DON'T KINK SHAME HERE FOLKS. He made zero hesitation as he went in for the kill. Let's hope Rae was a bit of a masochist. Choke me Cay daddy~ Who you tryna fool Cay daddy. You're a BEAST. Flex those beefy abs, MMH. But we all know you show your soft side to a certain flower Kappa. Oh yes, ~He want that cake, cake, cake, cake, cake~ Syke baby. How you make us all tremble with your constant near-death experiences. How can the world be so cruel?! Bless your nonexistent heart.

Toss some spice onto that less than appetizing school breakfast and get to first period. Or don't. Your Dilf needs a cake break in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back