• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school| {ooc}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
aah hello! im quite new to this site and i was looking at the characters posted so far,, im not even sure how to make the oc template look all cool like that uh,, is that something that is required? really, i barely know how to use this site yet haha,, i dont even know if this is a valid question and im sorry if im posting in the wrong thing aa!

aah hello! im quite new to this site and i was looking at the characters posted so far,, im not even sure how to make the oc template look all cool like that uh,, is that something that is required? really, i barely know how to use this site yet haha,, i dont even know if this is a valid question and im sorry if im posting in the wrong thing aa!

No, no, it’s totally fine! Most of that is BBCode, just to make things look better. You know the saying “looks don’t matter”? It’s basically like that - you’ll be fine without fancy code. It’s the content that counts anyways!

No, no, it’s totally fine! Most of that is BBCode, just to make things look better. You know the saying “looks don’t matter”? It’s basically like that - you’ll be fine without fancy code. It’s the content that counts anyways!
What that person said :D

thank you so much!! this was really helpful,,

Oh no...
The Cs went up before I was even able to think of a concept!
-Panic mode, Engaged-​

Guys i got a quick question. How modern are the times. Do video games exist? That´s an important detail, that could determine which character i play XD

Alright, character is done, went for a bit of something else. If you think she isnt really suitable, that´s fine, then i´ll just go back to Maria ^^

Checking in for today, just gotta say:

Oh no...
The Cs went up before I was even able to think of a concept!
-Panic mode, Engaged-​

You’re fine haha. Hope we didn’t put too much pressure on you, but there’s no rush. @Magical Squid Senpai’s such a lazy bum I doubt the RP will be up for a while. : P

Alright, character is done, went for a bit of something else. If you think she isnt really suitable, that´s fine, then i´ll just go back to Maria ^^

It’s a pretty sweet idea for a character, not gonna lie - never would have thought of a video game character brought to life!

On that note, though, to everyone with characters out, expect the first wave of acceptances soon! Mods are coming together tonight to look over character sheets and all that.

Checking in for today, just gotta say:

You’re fine haha. Hope we didn’t put too much pressure on you, but there’s no rush. @Magical Squid Senpai’s such a lazy bum I doubt the RP will be up for a while. : P

It’s a pretty sweet idea for a character, not gonna lie - never would have thought of a video game character brought to life!

On that note, though, to everyone with characters out, expect the first wave of acceptances soon! Mods are coming together tonight to look over character sheets and all that.
Ill take that a good sign XD

She´ll need nice friends to teach her about the world and life. But she´ll surely find them XD

I'm about to do so much mental gymnastics...
Because I cannot come up with an original idea, I'm going to use the olde' "wanna feel special" card, along with the olde' but less reliable Fish outa water scenario all in one (or 1 and a half) character(s). Basically, I'm making a monster.
(TLDR: I have a terrible idea and a shit ton of work to do)

By the way if somebody wants to have predetermined relationships with Mikael, since i think it wouldnt be their first year there (right?), im all game to discuss. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back