• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The girl looked still into the student's face, her own fringe stinging her eye a little as it drapes over. She became very aware that there was a great possibility of him noticing the difference in colour in her left eye, blue, in comparison to her hazel right eye, and the scar that tore horizontally down through it, instead she looked down, and timidly replied "I am Kuruki.....and you?" Kuruki was not as stable in position as she realised, being quite a fragile creature, as a gale of icy chill travelled across the grounds she was thrown slightly off balance, stopping herself just in time so as not to disrupt the amount of attention to detail that lay before her in swirls and marks on the floor. Her right ear and shoulder however collided with the student's side and she quickly sat up, and hunched her knees together. "I...I'm so so sorry..." She made ready for her flight, standing up sharply, but the young man lifted his head to her, and she braced herself. She had no idea if onlookers passing had noticed her, and she daren't look at the other student who stood to her side.
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Jonathan
Jon continued glaring at Mikaela. "My name is Jonathan, or Jon. and I'm in Haven. Though it's not like it matters. Hopefully we'll never see each other again.." Jon looked down at the students going out to go on the tour and screwed up his face. "Of course I'm not going on the tour, tours are lame and for losers.... and I'm not either of those things." Jon was starting to get really light headed and decided it was time to get down from his place on the ceiling. He reached up to grab the beam that he'd hooked his feet around but as he wasn't careful enough as he did, his feet came off of the beam before he'd managed to grab onto it, which meant that he was now plummeting towards the ground in a belly flop kinda position. In a panic Jon started flapping his wings, which didn't really do much. Luckily how ever, it managed to slow him down enough to where he wasn't too hurt by the impact.

okmelonn okmelonn

mikaela thomson
Mikaela let out a huff. Jonathan did prove himself to be quite rude, but he hated to judge someone of such interesting character by a simple first interaction. Perhaps he was just nervous? His smile faded slightly upon hearing his last few words, but then returned just as quickly.
"Haven!?" He cried, soon realizing how loud he had been only to compose himself once more. "Hey, I'm in Haven too! Sorry, but you'll probably be seeing more of me." The witch let out a bright chuckle, the magic keeping his broom afloat faltering once more, causing him to mutter out a small 'Dang..' as he gripped the wooden stick and refocused. "Lame..? Losers? You really think so?" He questioned, seeming to be a bit distracted with Jon's words as he proceeded to fall from the ceiling. "Ah! Oh no oh no oh no.." He mumbled, attempting to rush down and catch the other on his broom. However, he didn't realize that it may have been just as painful as hitting the floor. Perhaps even more so. With his delay he was unable to come to the other's aid as he fell through the air, but he did make sure to be down to the floor as soon as he hit the ground. The witch landed gracefully besides Jon, a look of worry sliding over his own careful features. Bending down, he offered the fallen male a hand as his eyes drifted over to his wings. "Um, that didn't look too pleasant.. Are you in pain? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" He spoke in a soft tone, seeming concerned though otherwise distracted. Narrowing his eyes in curiosity, Mikaela reached out his hand, brushing it against his wings.

GingerBread GingerBread

Last edited:

✕spook✕

mood; miserable as always | currently; judging everyone | with; n/a, open for interaction

✕✕✕

dear agony, just let go of me;

"Oh look, an idiot."

Pushing past the mass of unfamiliar and genetically unfortunate faces, Spook returned every curious glance or welcoming smile sent his way with a bitter glare.

"Hey look, there goes another one. Now who'dve guessed?"

The question was altogether rhetorical, as the vaguely bird-like form of twisting and warping shadows perched on his boney shoulder wasn't capable of verbal speech. She did, however, bob her head in agreement, which was enough for Spook.

"And that one over there, what could it be?"

Looking the rather trendy and seemingly human girl up and down, he shook his head.

"Oh yeah, that one's just a bitch."

The girl scowled and flounced away in a huff, causing Spook to snicker. Turning his attention to his shadowling companion, the moody teen rolled his eyes. "As if. I'm actually being pretty nice today, and besides, who needs friends? Those are for losers. You're the only friend I need, Blackie."

He'd overheard something about a tour earlier, which he completely ignored. What a total waste of time, not to mention all the losers, posers and general living embodiments of failure such a thing would attract. No thank you.

Wandering down the hallways instead, Spook continued to mock his fellow students and occasionally hold a conversation with the shadowling, who seemed intent on urging him to socialize. Ha, not likely.

It was then, without so much as a polite warning that Blackie took flight, leaving a trail of misty darkness in her wake. The sudden flapping of shadowy wings surprised Spook, and he bit one lip ring in frustration to keep from cussing out loud, before chasing after the quickly-vanishing form.

"Get back here, you stupid bird! You'll die if you go too far!"

More than a few people were nearly run over by the rather desperate emo, and he really didn't care. Blackie was the only thing in this wretched world he cared about, and he wasn't about to lose her.

And so, dodging the lurching mass of students while keeping his bright yellow eyes fixed upon a trail of shadow, Spook didn't let the bird out of his sight. He whirled around a corner, arm outstretched, before screeching to a sudden halt.

-xXx-

(ending is open, if you wanna interact or have him come across your character feel free)

code by spookie spookie

Shali

As she turned a corner in the hall, she noticed a emo guy chasing and bird then almost running into her when he came to a halt. “Excuse me, what’s your name and house?” She asked while doing a little flip of her hair to the side. “Cause I’m Shali and I’m in Haven” she said while continueung to talk. She decided to study the guys Clothes and of course bird which wasn’t hard to miss. Her seashell in the side of her face turned light blue which ment she was wondering or upset which she was. She still clenched the shell shaped necklace with a photo of her dead parents around her neck tight waiting for a response from this gentleman.

spookie spookie

Hecate Truth
"It's so strange that autumn is beautiful, yet everything is dying."
etihw_the_gray_garden_01_by_misakihell-d9lypam.png

The gray eyed female stared blankly at Mr. Plum who started to introduce himself. She coldly examined her fellow freshmen, and rolled her eyes, clutching a book in her hands. She disliked the fact of sharing a room--or even space with these dullards, but then again, there's nothing she could do. "Lakoria is a place where monsters of all shapes and sizes can feel safe and wanted"? Her ass. This is obviously false, and Lakoria has no place in others' opinions. Their opinions are their opinions. Monsters will always be disliked. They'll never feel safe. they'll never feel wanted.

At least in Hecate's case.

When no one paid attention to her, she calmly slipped away, her books still in her arms. They were books about witches, fantasy, magic, and more. They were all fascinating, and everyone loved these creatures. However, that isn't anything like the real world. Yes, Hecate would be the first to admit she's a witch, but she's terrible at spells. She wants to get better, but she always fails. She finds it amusing, but also a bit offensive when people call witches "creatures" or "non-humans". Being a witch is not a race. It's just simply a term that explains humans who practice witchcraft.

With a deep sigh, she succeeded at escaping. Time to find everything and take a tour on my own. She started to look around the halls, her pale and fleshy arms draped around her books, trying to protect them. Her books were her life. Damage them, and she has no meaning in existence. Well, it isn't like she had any meaning anyway. Suddenly, she noticed something at her left on the wall. Something.. reflect-y and shiny. Hecate winced and immediately covered her face. She hated it. Mirrors and her face. She was ugly. There was no denying it. If people don't know she's a witch, they'd definitely find out, since she looks like a witch in her point of view. She's afraid of mirrors. Scared to look at the truth. The truth of her face.

With her lips quivering, she sped away from the mirror, trying her hardest not to glance at it.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting with: OPEN

"A dragon elder? Wow..." Wayne nodded his head in wonder, even if he was slightly oblivious to what most of the words Emilia was saying meant. He did understand one thing though - "dragon." "Whoa, hold on," he started, suddenly making the connection between reality and the old stories he knew. "So you're like one of those big lizards - disguised, I guess?" He asked, looking up and down at the girl, trying to figure out where the "dragon" in her was. "That's so cool! Can you breathe fire?" Wayne quickly mulled over that last statement, then retracted it as he remembered his surroundings. "On second thought, maybe not. Still, that's amazing!" A beaming smile spread across his face - genuine excitement at being acquainted with an actual dragon. "Oh, and psyched? Um, it means... excitement! You know, that feeling when you're so pumped for something that your heart beats quickly and you're just ready to go, you know? Kinda like me!" By now, ripples spread across Wayne's body, a prime example of this excitement. "I hope you're psyched to see this school, though. I know I am!"

With that, the water spirit looked back for Mr. Plum, waving his hand to catch his attention. "Uh, excuse me? Mr. Yarn? Mr. Yarn?" He was, unfortunately, a bit too far out to reach Mr. Plum, who was quickly being surrounded by other, slightly taller students. "Hold on," he said to Emilia, before attempting to climb some nearby seats to catch his attention. On his way, he barely avoided stepping on a certain snake-haired boy, who seemed to be dozing off. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he whispered as he climbed just to the top of his chair. "Ah, there we go. Mr. Yarn? Excuse me!" He started waving his hand, which began dripping water down on the sleeping boy's snakes. Finally, he lost his balance, quickly turning to water before his solid body could make a real impact. With a splash, he fell to the side of Pluto's chair, though not before spreading a slight mist across the gorgon and his snakes. As Wayne re-formed, he found himself caught between two chairs. "Argh, that hurt," he grumbled. "Hey, Emilia? Could I have a little hand here?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Savva Wolfe

Savva quietly tip toed or hoof toed away.... She didn't like to be stared at, and with everyone around she wasn't about to find out. Currently she was sneaking around the hallways, and peeping her head at the speech. Surprisingly the speech didn't last long before the actual facts were presented, and the amount of students was amazing. There were Nekos, fairies, gorgons, and creatures she didn't even know of! Taking a step inside the large place she quickly decided to seat herself in the back, not that she could actually sit it was sort of hard when your lower half is horse.

She stood there a while before glancing at all the other students in the place, once again she was in aww. It was both terrifying and amazing to start her first year here. She wondered if she'd actually make friends, probably not, but there was always a chance. Her mind kept wandering around the place, not quite listening to information she probably should. "I wonder what I can find here...." she muttered to herself. Soon enough the orientation was over, and the tour was starting. She moved around looking for maybe other people she could possibly talk to.

Mentions: None

"A dragon elder? Wow..." Wayne nodded his head in wonder, even if he was slightly oblivious to what most of the words Emilia was saying meant. He did understand one thing though - "dragon." "Whoa, hold on," he started, suddenly making the connection between reality and the old stories he knew. "So you're like one of those big lizards - disguised, I guess?" He asked, looking up and down at the girl, trying to figure out where the "dragon" in her was. "That's so cool! Can you breathe fire?" Wayne quickly mulled over that last statement, then retracted it as he remembered his surroundings. "On second thought, maybe not. Still, that's amazing!" A beaming smile spread across his face - genuine excitement at being acquainted with an actual dragon. "Oh, and psyched? Um, it means... excitement! You know, that feeling when you're so pumped for something that your heart beats quickly and you're just ready to go, you know? Kinda like me!" By now, ripples spread across Wayne's body, a prime example of this excitement. "I hope you're psyched to see this school, though. I know I am!"

With that, the water spirit looked back for Mr. Plum, waving his hand to catch his attention. "Uh, excuse me? Mr. Yarn? Mr. Yarn?" He was, unfortunately, a bit too far out to reach Mr. Plum, who was quickly being surrounded by other, slightly taller students. "Hold on," he said to Emilia, before attempting to climb some nearby seats to catch his attention. On his way, he barely avoided stepping on a certain snake-haired boy, who seemed to be dozing off. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he whispered as he climbed just to the top of his chair. "Ah, there we go. Mr. Yarn? Excuse me!" He started waving his hand, which began dripping water down on the sleeping boy's snakes. Finally, he lost his balance, quickly turning to water before his solid body could make a real impact. With a splash, he fell to the side of Pluto's chair, though not before spreading a slight mist across the gorgon and his snakes. As Wayne re-formed, he found himself caught between two chairs. "Argh, that hurt," he grumbled. "Hey, Emilia? Could I have a little hand here?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Emilia smiled confidently as he was put in awe by what she was. This was what she was used to, this was what made her feel home. She hated to admit it, but she loved being admired. Obviously, Wayne had never met a dragon in person. Emilia was just about to answer his question about fire, explain to him how she was an ice dragon, how she was so big, that this hall would have to be a lot emptier to even make her able to transform to dragon form, but she couldnt. Why? Because Wayne was already on the next topic, explaining what psyched meant. Again, he asked a question. And again, she had to time to answer, before Wayne was already on the next road, running over to talk to Mr. Yarnihead. Emilia watched him climb a chair. Her gloved palm slowly approached her left eye, her sighing. She could already see him fall down. And exactly that happened. While the boy was sympethatic, he was... something of his own.

Seeing him turn to water, Emilia made another mental note. An interesting ability, that she would surely not forget. Humans thought elefants dont forget, but dragon elders... oh boy. However, Emilia was able to watch Wayne now stuck under chairs, clearly needing help to get out. To her surprise, he called her over, asking for help. That caused some questions for Emilia. Were they friends now? SHe had learned that friends were supposed to help each other. Meaning him asking must mean he saw her as a friend. She would have to ask him about it later. For now, she walked over, walking past the now probably less sleepy snake person, to do what Wayne had done for her earlier. Help him up.

'Ew, that's straight.'
'Back on topic! Kageyama going to that stupid training camp is cheating! He needs to stop hanging around those creepy dudes and get back to his sunflower Husbando!!'
'Yeah but what about AH!'

The snakes were suddenly drenched with water and Pluto was suddenly dripped on. Who was this assailant? Why was he attacking them like this?! Pluto woke up with a start and let out scream. The snakes also began to scream but that's nothing new.
'What is happening!? Why am I moist!?'
'Oh good heavens no! Is Zeus raining down on us again!?! Jason what did you do to upset him this time!?!'
Jason shook himself off and stared down at the strange boy stuck between the chairs. 'Woah, what's his problem?'
Pluto quickly wipped his face and looked around for someone to yell at, that someone was some nerd. "Hey!" He shouted, "Why the heck were you throwing water at me!?" He hissed, almost ready to pick Wayne up by his collar and toss him a few feet. He was too tired to deal with weirdos throwing shit at him. "Well??" He asked while Wayne was being helped up by another student.

Lotusy Lotusy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

gqZ7XSq.jpg
Asad

Asad's amber eyes narrowed slightly, yet a small giggle escaping his lips would betray any hint of suspicion. The perhaps, all too immediate change of character of the man in front of him was rather amusing. More so that the real neko beside him seemed to be cursed with a naive nature. How pitiful. A delicate creature such as herself will never survive. Asad had been careful to avoid stepping within the sealing circle below them, his feet remaining along the safety of the edges. Ruined or not, a meister of the dark arts would fix the error in no time. Drawing a delicate finger to his feminine lips, he mused, "Oh? What a silver tongue devil you are."

The female neko introduced herself as Kuruki, and proceeded to stumble around, practically plunging herself into the sealing circle. Raising his eyebrows, Asad crossed his arms across his chest, taking a small moment to marvel in what a klutz this woman was. Yeah she dead. She gone. The desire to assist the girl did not emerge in Asad's mind. Sure he might have been a wish granter in the flesh, er, spirit. But his gifts would surely be a waste on her. Not to mention she hardly acknowledged his presence. Asad would fix that.

Swaying his toned hips from side to side as his womanly figure danced around the edges of the circle, the golden chips jingled to a melodic beat deaf to average ears. Refusing to relinquish a name himself, he purred, "What a beautiful name Ruki dear. But I'd try not to make tripping into others a habit. You never know when you'll land right into the arms of a grim reaper." Asad reached over to swipe the utensil in the nekomancer's hand that was writing up a storm. As if on cue to disrupt the Jinn's little game, a nearby professor locked eyes with the faux feline, jaw gaping. It was his choice of clothing no less. Cursing quietly under his breath, he began to frolic across the room and out into one of the main hallways. "Time to dip. We'll play another time nya?" He had called nonchalantly over his shoulder as he made haste, the professor desperately attempting to chase after him through the crowd. Poor Ruki would have to fend for herself.

Once out of sight of the nekomancer, Asad quickly changed back into his preferred, male appearance. In a brisk attempt to come across as an innocent bystander, the man fell into step beside a cloaked woman, one he hadn't immediately recognized as a witch. She had seemed rather focused on fleeing whatever incident that had unsettled her, as her pace was swift for idly walking. The professor had taken off in the opposite direction, his face riddled with bewilderment. Sucker. Asad mentally gloated over his victory.

Bringing down his attention to the woman he quite rudely invaded the space of, Asad tilted his head to the side, attempting to capture a better glimpse of her face. "Hmm...whom do I have the fate of coming across today?" His voice was wrapped in velvet.

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Emmi Emmi 1 1234

Angelica

Angelica's eyes lit up when the boy continued to fall into her genius plan, to sell one potion! But that's not all, at first it will be one then it will be one million! Ah ha! he is so supadedupaty interested! this is a slice of mushroom! Angelica thought as she rummaged through her handy bag of potions, she threw them one by one until they were in a perfect row in front on her. She followed this by getting the signs for the potions and throwing them perfectly behind the potions, along with the price, which were definitely low. "This potion here is a 5k, as previously mentioned, it burns your socks off! allowing for easy removal of socks!" Angelica fell to her knees behind the potion, caressing the lid of the bottle "Has this ever happened to you?" Angelica asked, whipping out her most prised possession, its long and very very thick...her beautiful spotted blanket. Angelica pulled it over herself as she laid down "I'm so comfortable its unbelievable, Oh no! what's this?" She shrieked while pointing down to her feet "What the flibaldeydab! Why am I still wearing socks? I'm in bed! this isn't their home!" Angelica continued to cry out. In a split second Angelica hopped up and put away her blanket. "If this has happened to you, you now have the best cure! Anti sockatucas! It will melt those socks clean off! 100% guaranteed!" Angelica chuckled at her genius sales pitch. Again in a spilt second she reached down and grabbed the potion and raised it up, she held it close to the boys face "Want one!? or two?! Or even possibly 10!" As she increased the number, Angelica added more potion bottles till there was a pile in front of the boys head.

Silvis Silvis

"There's days where I wake up with my head hurting, and days like this where I remember why," Wayne grumbled, struggling to move his arm as it was slung through a hold in a chair. He was almost tempted to try his luck melting and rebuilding somewhere else - until Emilia came to his rescue. He was surprised at first, believing (from what he knew) of Emilia that his cry had fallen on deaf or uncaring ears, but he was happily proven wrong. Sporting a slightly confused grin, he gladly took the offered hand to pull himself out of the chair. "Wow, uh... thanks," he started, showing a moment of genuine gratitude before suddenly shaking the hand that helped him, switching back to his more carefree side. "And here I thought you just weird about hands or something! Here's a proper handshake, as my sincerest thanks." Though Wayne's tone and attitude were joking, the handshake wasn't - and neither was he.

Wayne was suddenly reminded of the presence of the gorgon boy by the low hiss of snakes behind him. With a gulp, he turned around, only to face down Pluto, fully irritated. "Ah! Gorgon guy! Emilia, cover your eyes!" He yelled, covering his eyes and making a vain attempt at waving his other hand to protect his newfound friend's. "I'm really sssorry, Mr. Gorgon! Please don't turn us to sssstone - I mean, stone!" Aw man, he must be really hissed off now... good going, Wayne. With his eyes still covered, Wayne made another blind attempt a profusely bowing and apologizing to Pluto, but in the entirely opposite direction of where the gorgon actually was, given his lack of sight. "B-but wouldn't you agree it was a refreshing way to wake up? I mean, look at the bright side here! We're about to head off on a tour soon, and, uh, maybe your snakes needed a bath?" The last sentence sounded a bit more hopeful that the rest, as if Wayne were probing for some way to not completely screw himself over. "Am I right?"

Nekomancer
Hands clamming up, Nekomancer felt himself becoming more pressured as the girl stared holes through him. She watched carefully as he eventually finished up his ritual, closing the circle off and admiring the various loops and curves of the lines within. If he wasn't the one that created the darn thing, he might have even confused it with a work of art or graffiti that was done on the school campus. That wasn't the case at all, but it didn't take away the pride he felt at such beauty. Speaking of beauty, Nekomancer went to speak with the other bedazzled neko when she scampered off, a teacher hot at her heels. It was a shame, too, because he really wanted a two-for-one special for his first day of school.

"Kuruki, huh?" he said, ignoring the insightful remarks of the mysterious cat woman from earlier and tucking them out of harm's way. No need for anyone to start getting suspicious of what exactly it was that he was trying to perform. "That's a very nice name that you've got there. Befitting-" he stopped himself, the girl gently resting on him for only a split second. That was how he saw it, at least, for while she was worried about her clumsiness and how she hadn't meant to bump into him, the Nekomancer had a dreamy look on his face, already planning their wedding day in his mind. Oh, what it was to be alive!

The same couldn't be said for her. Hastily, the man stuffed his hands into the pockets of his cultic robes and pulled out a small needle, no longer than his pinky, and pricked the tip of his pointer finger, letting a small trickle of blood seep out from the minor wound. Smearing the substance over the circle, it began to react, a minor light-show happening as the lines slowly illuminated. As they were, in fact, both in the circle, it was obvious this wasn't the best place for people to be standing, which was why Nekomancer had been complaining earlier. Ah, but it was all too perfect now. All he needed to do was chant the mantra and. . . wait, what?

Puzzled, Nekomancer's visage contorted into a perplexing sight. Something was wrong. As if on cue, the ritual acted violently, the lights turning a blood red until. . . it quite literally exploded. Not a big explosion, no, but a loud one. The radius of the blast wasn't able to reach even those that were relatively close to the circle. Instead, the brunt of the impact was solely on the duo that resided within it. Without any delay, Nekomancer was sent flying backward, smacking against the pavement maybe a good three times before coming to a scorching stop. Coughing and twitching, the bruised individual sat up dazed and confused. "Why didn't it work?"

He didn't know what happened to Kuruki, but he was happy to have all his body parts intact. Swiveling his head left and right to find her, his eyes locked on a rather ghastly being, one that gave him the chills, despite being a relatively young girl. Quickly averting his gaze, he stood himself up. Sadly, he wasn't able to find Kuruki due to the crowd that started to gather, but it was obvious he needed to get out of there quick, lest the teachers find him and ban his "experiments" again. That's it! He was going to find the cat girl and book it, then he won't get blamed for anything. In all technicality, it wasn't his fault to begin with, and his ritual wasn't supposed to explode; it was meant to kill. A simple mistake. Gosh, it sure is nice to have such understanding people around, isn't it?

Reassuring himself, the robed figure rushed past the onlooking students, his garments stinking of a burned cat as he kept a watchful eye out for Kuruki. Quick and painless. No questions needed. Now then, where was she?
1 1234 AI10100 AI10100 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Raziel took half a step back suddenly a little intimidated by this witch. His mind raced trying to process the bizarre situation. The slightly awkward and probably shy witch had disappeared and been replaced by a pushy salesman! He had more questions than answers about this potion and didn't particularly want to buy it. Before he spoke though he asked himself what could drive someone to so desperately sell potions at orientation and only came up with two reasons. She either really needs money or really needs test subjects. He resigned himself to buy at least one to help her.

"I have some questions first actually but I think I'll buy one probably. What does your guarantee do if you don't offer refunds?" Buying one didn't mean he wouldn't try to understand the potion or her business. He hadn't realized it yet but the tour had completely slipped his mind during the sales pitch. " Oh do you offer demonstrations? I'd like to see how it works if possible." This last request was partly serous but also a way of teasing the witch in what he hoped was a friendly way.
metalcity metalcity

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Hecate ( Emmi Emmi )
Mentioned: Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity )

Erika blinked when someone literally walked through her, not having noticed her as she was completely transparent. The poor student held his student and shared with his friend that he was suddenly having a vertigo and looked back - to see that Erika had been floating there. After a rather embarrassed apology coming from the student, he left off with his friend. Erika wasn't exactly bothered by that. She had forgotten to take measures for those who weren't looking at where they were going. It was bound to happen at some point. Her younger sister had done it at some point too - but that was really back when she just came back from wherever her spirit had ended up when she reawakened. She was fully aware just how it brought a nasty vertigo to whatever living being she accidentally passed through.

Shaking her head, she levitated herself up some more so that she would avoid getting run into again. It may not have any adverse effect on her, but it still felt wrong. She already couldn't feel warmth anymore, but finding someone passing through her just made her feel colder. Though that may be because she didn't like to be reminded that she was dead. She may have accepted it and even loved the idea, but a thought was always at the back of her head.

I wish I wasn't dead.

She needed something else to occupy her mind. Erika did not like dwelling in something that she couldn't control - so she had to do something that she could. Like, talking with newcomers. Floating above the crowds, she headed over to the tour. The new students seemed very eager to get around and find out where they were going to study in or do their experiments at. Erika remembered when even she was part of that crowd once, even though her older siblings and relatives have explained the layout of the school in great detail. There was something about finding about something by yourself that was endearing to her.

Spotting a girl with her arms around her books protectively caused her to smile. She drank in her magical aura, however little that was. It was another witch. She had slipped out of the tour, uninterested in what Mr. Plum had to say. Why she wouldn't be interested in the floating ball of yarn for a head that was Mr. Plum was a mystery to her, but maybe that was just because it might become a boring tour. Erika personally loved the guy. He was so nice, if a little bit too soft-spoken. Nevermind that, she followed the girl in curiosity with her hands behind her back.

BANG!

Erika stumbled in air, however awkward that might have looked to others, and then she spun around just as the burst of magical energy exited the room. Then she spotted the hooded figure. Nekomancer... what was he up to this time? As much as she loved - all sarcasm intended - the talk she had with him about nekos, she had no time to prod him about it. She did see him book it out of there. Was he trying to get out of the immediate area so that he wouldn't get in trouble for his little ritual? Erika couldn't help but shake her head at the thought. Of course. Erika made a mental note to find him later. She had a more interesting subject to observe. Making sure that the Nekomancer didn't get into any trouble wasn't her concern. For now at least.

She turned back to the witch she was following only to see that she had ran away. From something. What it was, she didn't know, but Erika followed. Once she managed to catch up, she floated in front of her. "Quite a nice collection you have there." Erika said, looking at her books. Fantasy books, but even those had their own bits of magic poured into them. Not all fantasy were made up worlds. The ideas came from something that was real after all, no matter how obscure the origins of it had become. They usually get ideas from the oddest of places, and sometimes the normal humans came up with the most amusing of things that maybe, maybe it can be done.

"Though I'd think you want to find more. If you'd like, I can lead you to the library." The spirit offered as she settled herself just a few inches above the ground so that the other witch, or well the only witch in the immediate vicinity now, didn't have to look up to look at her face. "As a favor, from one witch to another." She then stopped before looking up. "Wait, I'm not technically a witch anymore. Hm..." She stopped talking now, hoping that she didn't freak the girl out by musing to herself in the middle of her first impression on her.

Angelica

"You want a wackady demonstration?! But these are my favourite socks!" Angelica responded in shock, looking down at her feet, kicking off her shoes to reveal her socks. They were very mismatched, one was covered in shiitake mushrooms and the other had a kitten saying 'hang in there' both very fashionable. Angelica composed herself and slipped her shoes back on "My fabulous guarantee is that 1. you wont die...Hopefully..." She whispered the last part, hopefully they didn't hear it "And 2. which is way more important, its gonna taste great and its nutritious! No sweeteners at all! And no sugar tax like my motherland!" Angelica dropped the potions until she had one, letting them smash on the ground, she took the lid off the remaining potion and took a whiff "Smells like angel tears, but the scrumptious kind, not the icky ones" She softly spoke while being delighted by the quality of the potion she made, taking in every scent the potion gave off. "So this potion is supposed to be $5000 but for you and just you! I can do this amazing deal! I'll give it to you for $30 instead! Yep you heard me right, just a low low price of $30! And I'll throw in a extra offer! If you buy this one you will get a voucher for your next purchase! A whole 15% off! Woah! What a legendary deal right!?" Angelica waved her hand around the potion bottle, trying to make all the attention of the boy be focused on the potion. When she stopped talking she attempted to put the lid back on the bottle but kept turning it the wrong way, struggling to close bottle she started to nervously giggle "So...errr...Sounds great right? haha...ha..."

Silvis Silvis

Well that did it. Between the socks, overly strange description of the potion, and the closing awkwardness she had her sale. She seemed quirky and fun even if immature and inexperienced. That was that though and business was business. She was obviously a merchant and it would be rude of him not to barter as such. Before that though there was an important question to ask.

"One moment ma'am. The potion melts my socks but I drink the potion. I know I don't understand magic but that feels dange... strange." He corrected himself quickly not wanting to offend her. After all she was a kind lady and he hoped they could be friends. Then a worrying thought struck him. "What happens if I drink it without socks on?" As he asked this though he was pulling his wallet out of a pouch hanging on the belt he wore for such pouches. His guardian still hadn't broken him of keeping things in pouches despite her best efforts.
metalcity metalcity

Angelica

Was he about to say dang effin fantastical? Why would he change it to strange? I much prefer the first one... Angelica thought broke as she watched him reach for his wallet I knew I was good, good flibady job me. Thank you me, I wish to thank the academy, my dear old mother who always had my back, my cool aunt who helped teach me what I know! And most importantly myself for being super frickin cool! Angelica completely zoned out until the boy finished his sentence. Her mind did a complete one eighty and went into a bit of a panic oh bugger the kerpatydapaty! What happened! What did he ask? Will he stop buying my potion if i respond incorrectly??? Oh gosh golly dammit Angelica, ya done messed up now! Wait, I can maybe recover this, it won't be so bad will it. Yea don't worry about it girl. You're the best around no "one will ever get you down coz your the be..." Angelica covered her mouth, realising she was thinking out load. Faking a cough she continued "Oh yea that. l, how could I forget that. Oh silly old me, you also get...errrr...perrr...a high five?" Angelica...you're a fripperdy genius.

Silvis Silvis

This lady was singing just now. She didn't even hear my questions. Realizing that she had completely lost the flow of conversation he pulled the thirty dollars out of his wallet and held it out toward her. "This better be delicious and non poisonous. I'd hate for my first friend here to kill me." Hopefully she was as honest as she seemed but just in case he resolved to never drink this potion and instead treat it as a souvenir.

As he waited for her to make the exchange he found himself hoping they could chat now that she made a sale. He had a lot to learn about interacting with others his age especially if her bizarre form of speaking was any indication. He had thought he knew enough of the so called slang to get by but she had quickly proved that wrong.
metalcity metalcity

Angelica

Friend? what the holymoly crap! when did that happen? This isn't planned, he's a customer! Did i do something wrong! if I act like I'm not his friend he may not buy any potions! I could be ruined! Ruined!! Thinking about being ruined, what if that is a poisonous one! I don't think it is...nah it can't be I blabadidy labelled it right? Wanting to cry, Angelica took the money and started to slowly place the potion in his now empty hand. While she placed it, Angelica discreetly scanned the bottle Crap biscuits! I didn't label it! The only unlabelled one I have is being given to this guy! It could kill him, or worse! This is going to ruin my reputation! Unless...I hide the body...New step to the plan, find a good place to hide bodies. You know, just in case...I'm sure its going to be safe...God dammit Angelica, you have so many super duper potions, one can literally turn into a tree. Which is cool as heck. And you go and give him the unlabelled, possibly poisonous, one. Nervously giggling and shaking, the poor girl started to mutter "Ah ha...yea...that would be...terrible...luckily that won't happen. Oh yea! Silly me! Your voucher! I'll just print that off with my witch voodoo!" Angelica tried to give a cheeky wink, but ended up just scrunching her face up. She spun around, rummaging around in her bag again she replaced the money in her hand with a post-it note. She scribbled on the note '15% of, congrtes to u! arnt you lukiy' in the worst hand writing. She took a deep breath and spun back around and swiped the rest of the potions and posters off the ground, stuffing them in her bag where ever they fit. Angelica then held out the post-it note to the boy without even checking if the spelling was correct. I'm da bomb...

Silvis Silvis

Last edited:
He started laughing before he realized it after seeing the note and came to a coughing halt a moment later. "I'm sorry Angelica that was rude of me." As he apologized Raziel made sure to put the stoppered potion in a pouch allowing with his wallet and the note. Although he would never say it out loud he found it endearing and even a little cute how flustered she got over becoming friends and making a sale. He had a thought to ask her something that would certainly be rude but she seemed like she'd be ok with it, or at least he hoped so.

"Ms. Angelica, as a friend, may I ask how long you've been making and selling potions?" He had a hope that he might be able to help her with her business and in turn by spending more time with her he might learn more about socializing and fit in better. Besides worst that could happen is she's experienced and turns him down.
metalcity metalcity

Jonathan
Interacting
Mikaela
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon didn't look up at the boy as he asked him questions. "I'm fine, this is nothing compared to the pain I feel inside" He muttered, on top of it being muffled as he still had his face against the ground. When Mikaela touched his Wings, Jon let out a high pitched pained yelp and quickly sat up and scooted himself away from the boy. "H-Hey don't-" Jon stopped talking as his face started to tint bright red. He cleared his throat, and while avoiding looking at Mikaela spoke again. "Don't touch my wings... or me at all. I don't wanna catch your.. weirdness. You loser" Jon flew up a bit before landing back on the ground this time on his feet. He turned around and started making his way away from Mikaela, since he'd lost his composure, he just wanted to leave and go back to being edgy and dark somewhere else.. preferably where no one saw what just happened.

Last edited:
Emilia couldnt help but notice surprise as he picked up her hand to stand up. His line about his head hurting was rewarded by a slight chuckle, that showed, it was a rare occurence to see her laugh. But Emilia did smile, only to her face turning to one of pure confusion when he suddenly started shaking around her hand. She opened her mouth to ask, but closed it again, simply because the suddenness of his, to her, weird and pointless action stunned her. A second later, however, her questions would be answered. So that was this handshake she had heard of so much. The reasoning of why one would perform that, still seemed unclear, but she knew she´d eventually find out, especially around this boy. He was a gold mine for learning about other cultures. And beings.

Emilia wanted to ask if they were friends now. She wanted to ask what friends exactly do, except helping each other. But Emilia just then remembered something. If Wayne had already spoken two sentences to you, it was most likely his attention was already somewhere completely different and he wouldnt even hear you talk if you said something. Emilia turned and tried to see what was drawing his attetion. But she couldnt. Because she had Waynes hand thrust up her face, covering her eyes. "Uhm... Wayne... What are you doing? I can´t see if you cover my eyes.", she stated, again confused. This boy confused her a lot and Emilia was not yet sure if that was good or bad.
Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

mikaela thomson
The more that Mikaela conversed with Jonathan, the stranger the other seemed to become to him. 'The pain i feel inside'..? What did he even mean by that? Despite all the negativity, he still seemed to enjoy talking to Jonathan. Upon touching his wings, the witch retracted his hand quickly, eyes wide in surprise and cheeks gaining a soft tint of red as soon as he heard the other's small noise. "I..I'm sorry! I've never met someone with such nice wings before! Or, like, wings at all.. Except birds." He apologized sincerely, seeming to be more hurt himself from Jon's reaction than the other was at all. But, he did have to admit the way the other had looked and sounded when his wings were touched was priceless. This careless attitude faded after having been called a loser, he seemed genuinely hurt and upset. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled, picking himself and his broom up, probably to go sulk somewhere and talk to some plants about his problems for a bit.
GingerBread GingerBread

After admiring some of the plants that had been found around Lakoria, he found himself to be the slightest bit lost. This is what he told himself, because what good was a witch without a sense of direction? Nonetheless, he had found that he had already circled back into the auditorium somehow. It was mainly empty, save for a few other people. His spirits were slightly less dampened from the earlier interaction with the edgy fairy. He smiled, walking over in hopes to make a few new acquaintances. He then saw the scene before him. There had been a boy with snakes who seemed to be cold and wet, and two others with their eyes covered. "Is.. now a bad time to introduce myself?" He mumbled hesitantly, not really expecting a reply. He stood just a few feet away, not sure how to approach at a time like this. Though, his standing there was quite awkward as well. He wasn't the shortest, and didn't have the most 'nonexistent' personality. To say the least, he could be easily noticed.
Lotusy Lotusy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back