• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jonathan
Interacting
Hecate
Claude
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon brought his good arm up and wiped at his eyes, trying to get rid of any evidence of tears in them. "I-I wasn't crying... Cry-Crying is for losers" His eyes widened when the girl said he was going to die. "N-No.. No, n-no, no.. I'm fine. I-I'm not gonna die.. pfff, only... Only losers die.. Yeah lame losers.. which I'm not.. at all. N-Nope.. not me" When the girl mentioned going to the Library Jon felt worried. What if the Nekomancer was still in a murderous mood and this girl got killed because of him? Before he could say anything about it to her, the other boy who had come to help, started bickering with her before deciding to run off and find an adult.. since none of them knew where the nurse was. Jon watched the Boy leave, and once he was gone He turned to face Hecate once again. "H-Hey.. I wouldn't go to the Li-Library if I-I was you.." Jon started worrying about what would happen to his reputation if he started going ''soft''. Even though he was greatful that these people were helping him, he didn't want to have his hard earned reputation ruined because of this, So he quickly added on to what he had said. "Because on-only losers go there.. ye-yeah only lame losers go to the Library.. you sh-shouldn't go there"

Angelica

Angelica shivered in her witchy boots under her witchy hat, trying to anticipate the Box's next move with the phone, will he wave it at her? Will he start to share how she is a wimp? Which is obviously not true. Are they getting ready to read her mind? Maybe covering her face so she couldn't see her potential downfall was a bad idea. Angelica's fear could come to an end thankfully as the box destroyed the flip phone. The small frail girl started to carefully lift up her hat as she heard the plastic crack into millions of different shards and dropped into the bin, making the bag rustle which tingled her ears as it reminded Angelica of her favourite blanket she had when wondering England. Angelica cautiously approached the bin and looked in, making sure that the phone was definitely not going to come back this time. Her hands continued to grip onto the edge of the bin as she turned her head to face the strangely strong tv guy. Oh golly gosh! He sure is super flippin strong! He can break bragady plastic! He must be some kind of fighty guy! OHHHH!! Thats what the funny getup is all about! Angelica you clever clog you! Angelica had a metaphorical light bulb go off as she continued to look at the telly. Dashing over, Angelica grabbed the box's hand and rigorously shook it "Hello Mister Nat...Luminatti! I'm your biggest fan! Thank you so much for saving my life just now! It seems like something here at this school is watching people and then sending their abserlations to people!" She shrieked while continuing to shake the apparent famous wrestlers hand, hoping her attempt at sounding smart in front of this very important person paid off as she attempted to use long words she hasn't been able to say before. As she tired to think of a way to get this totally real famous guy to join her scheme she remembered she needed to answer his question "Oh yea! Me!" Letting go of the boy's hand she hopped back and placed her hand on her chest "My name is Angelique...Angelica for short. Wait I mean its Angelica! My name is Angelica!" She gave a forced nervous cough "So how would you like to work for me in the future as my Bouncer!?!" She excitedly yelled, grabbing back onto the box's hand and went back to shaking it. Her muck up made her completely forget that she was going to carefully slide into that recruitment.

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Umeki Shou

Finally, finally, finally!! Years of searching and listening for any sign had paid off. Umeki was at the school her parents had spoke of, Lakoria. She couldn't quite believe it after all this time. No more running, no more hiding who she was, this school would be her home now.

Before stepping through the gates, she unwound her tail from around her waist letting it swish freely behind her. Then pulled her hood down allowing her ears to show. She walked forward with a giddy smile, scanning her surroundings curiously.

She twirled in a circle as she walked, not paying attention to where she was going.
"Amazing, I wanna see everything." She whispered as she took in the school grounds. "Now only if I new where to begin." She muttered with a light laugh.
NyxDarling NyxDarling open if you want​

Attachments

• c98f15aa801576d976cb18e98cdc4f1f.jpg
    c98f15aa801576d976cb18e98cdc4f1f.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Lily looked at her paperwork for the first time in a while. "House Journey? Yes, this is House Journey, so why does that sound wro- oh, crap." Her face turned deathly pale as she realized her mistake. "I- I'm supposed to be in House Logica! Um... this is really embarrassing, but could somebody point me in the right direction?"

Kareek - Big

Upon arriving at Lakoria he had immediately shrunk and slept in a tree. He didn't want to be here and refused to participate in something voluntary like like orientation or a tour. Besides a predator isn't meant to mingle with prey. Now that it was evening her was no longer tired and the smell of blood woke him up. It seems I might not be the only predator. I'll have to teach them I'm the top predator though.

He looked around the area near the entrance and found it suitably empty. Slithering out of the tree a sigh of relief emanated from the snakes necklace which promptly turned his mood sour. The cursed thing activates on its own if I'm not careful. I swear I'll kill him for this. Having found a comfortable spot the other necklace glowed as the snake started expanding. The skin shedded every couple seconds as it grew at what seemed an explosive rate. Soon a massive monster of a snake was left laying hidden among an even more massive pile of skin. He shifted comfortably and closed his eyes content once more. Who knows, maybe food might scurry past.

Interactions: Open

Last edited:
mikaela thomson
A small grin formed on his face as he received the approval of his paintings to be hung up. "Ah, really? Thank you! I think that I did one of these.. Hm.. Let me see, I believe it was this one.." He mumbled, seeming to be slightly distracted as he gathered the small canvases under his arm to then set onto his bed. He pointed to the one on top of the pile. It was a small painting, not much larger than a common throw-pillow. It wasn't anything special, though the sentimental meaning of the art seemed to pour out of the marks and splashes of color. "My family, we like our crafts.." He admitted with a small chuckle, then directing his attention to the box once more. He closed the cardboard panels shut, beginning to look for his witchy-witch things. "I really hope I have something in here that you'll find enjoyable! I think witchy-magic is pretty neat, but it's not to everyone's liking I suppose.." He spoke, shrugging. Towards the end of his sentence, there was a slight amount of disappointment in his voice. It was obvious that he took pride in what he did and felt the slightest bit hurt when others couldn't share that same feeling. Soon enough, however, he was tearing open another box. "Found it!" He exclaimed, pulling out a few items. A crystal orb, seeming to be stuck in and still attached to a miniature tree-stump, the roots growing out of the bottom, still whole and study. A few hardcover books colored a dusty, worn red. And lastly, a small, brown pouch of rough stones. "Alright, Pluto! Choose one of the items." He smiled, laying each one out on the floor in front of the other. As he did this, he gratefully grabbed the bar of chocolate and began to eat it.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

nevore mimata
The merman had made his way through the room, glancing around at those who were left lingering. He didn't mind all the space, it left more room for his multicolored tail to slide easily through the space. However, he didn't stay long as he would continue his search for the correct place to be in that moment. It wasn't to much avail, Nevore didn't have the best sense of direction judging from the predicament he had found himself in. He let out a small sigh, closing his eyes for a moment only to open them to a.. Well, what seemed to be a person in the watery image of his stylish fishbowl. "What in the hell-" The boy breathed out, eyes widening in shock for a split second. He reacted seemingly calmer than most would have considering he just had his personal space violated at an extremely, well.. Close level, to say the least. "Lost? I mean, I am but- What makes you think it's okay to drop into my bowl like that!? Who the fuck are you, anyways? You know what, I don't really care. Just help me find that map." He sighed in frustration, this encounter doing nothing to soothe his already-pissed attitude towards his mishap with directions.
Lotusy Lotusy

Last edited:
As fast as his short legs could carry him, Mr. Plum went dashing down the hall towards the danger after he heard what the student had said. Nobody was going die in his house! As he ran down the hall, he made sure to look into any room that was open. It was then that he noticed a room that had some blood on the floor in front of it.
"Oh my!" He said as he looked at the students in front of him. He rushed over to Jon and looked him over, it was bad. He did what he had to do and picked up the small fairy, bridal style, making sure not to harm his wings too. "I am taking you to the nurses office!" He said a bit too loud. With Jon safely held in his arms, Plum ran out of the room and made his way to the nurses office, kicking the door open.
"Nurse Jay! Nurse Jay!" He ran into the room with the small teen in his arms. "We have a problem!"

GingerBread GingerBread Emmi Emmi Sizniche Sizniche
(Sorry to rush out like that lol. The students can follow if they want!)

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Unicorn*:・゚✧
Alas an excuse to leave the death-vigil and do something important! Mistral's ears piqued up as Mr. Plum flew passed, my, though he did not seem like the type to be cross he certainly had some strength knitted into his fiber. Mistral coughed, and realizing he did so out of nervousness proceeded to speak as though it were just a way to clear his throat, "I suppose the red-headed fairy will do just fine." Mistral didn't suppose that at all and was very surprised to find it was still alive, but, his statement made one thing clear. Even at a glimpse, Jon was a very easy to remember character and managed, on the first day of school, to build a reputation as the boy who got cut then ran away to his dorm. Running from a fight? Giving up on life? Got a really bad paper cut? Mistral didn't care one way or another but was putting up appearances today, looking back at the trail of blood he mentioned, "Whom ever caused this was not very discreet."

Silvis Silvis
Character's Nearby:: Everyone previously watching Jon bleed out, presumably​

Luminatti Digiix
"NATTI"
male-possessed tv(nightmare demon)-pansexual

natti stared long and hard at the flesh woman whom of which had introduced herself as angelica. he blinked and nodded as she took his hand shaking it. he was still quite rather confused and made a weird exhale sound. "no formalities, you can call me just by my name." he told her and would be raising a brow if he had any but of course he didn't. she still confused him but maybe he could try and be friends with her. he needed to socialize. that was his objective. he chirped and a mouth appeared on his screen showing a creepy smile as his tail swayed almost wagging like a dog's. at least he was making friends. right? he was trying anyways. he let her shake his hand for what may have seemed like eternity but he didn't seem to mind. " i don't know about saving but you are welcome i suppose,angelica." he answered as his eyes flashed back on the screen with a hum. his antenna twitched in anticipation as he really really hoped he was doing well. he would like to be friends with the flesh girl if possible even if she was weird. that was his new objective. yep. objective confirmed. "bouncer? does that mean we can be friends???" he asked leaning over and poking at her in interest with wide eyes not entirely sure how to react. he whistled in excitement almost wagging his tail again and nodded.

metalcity metalcity

Wayne

Wayne gave Nevore his devilish grin as he swam around his fishbowl "Aw, why the hostility?" He asked, coming back to a stop in front of Nevore's left eye. "You just looked like a fish out of water, and I just wanted to lend a hand! I mean, it's just somefin about the way you were looking around, you know? Reel-y suspicious!" The water elemental finally settled down next to one of Nevore's head-fins, just out of sight. "It's Wayne, by the way," he said, completely ignoring Nevore's indifference to his name. "And I'll be your guide around this awful school today!" As he continued speaking, Wayne' voice started taking on a more Mac-like quality. "Now listen here Carpy - you don't mind if I call you Carpy, do you? This school is vicious. The hallways are mazes, the classrooms are traps, and the sewer systems - yeesh, don't get me started on them. But you and me, we're not going to get caught up in all that noise, capiche? Let's get you to where you need to go!"

Of course, without asking Nevore where he needed to go, Wane launched into his plan. "Now, about that map... where would we find it?" He paused for a minute, faking deep though before brightening up. "Hey, what's that?" He tugged on Nevore's head-fin, turning the koi's head sharply to the left. In the opposite direction, Wayne's water tendrils snuck out of the bowl, unzipping a passing student's backpack and retrieving a pen and some slightly wet paper. Still keeping the fish boy's head turned slightly to the left, Wayne made a couple of quick scribbles on the paper, drawing a pretty accurate map of the surrounding area - given that he'd just spent the last couple of hours wandering it, of course. Once he'd finished the basic sketch of the rooms (but suspiciously left out their labels), Wayne let the piece of paper flutter to the ground.

"Oh, hm, that must've been nothing. You can turn back now," Wayne piped up, turning Nevore's head back to the forwards position. "I thought that guy was wearing cargo shorts, but they were just some really banged-up khakis. Would've been bad if it was true, right?" The water elemental feigned some casual conversation before noticing the piece of paper on the ground - again, with feigned surprise. "Aha! Look there, Carpy! We're in luck!" Without warning, Wayne leapt from the fishbowl, diving to the ground and snatching up the map in his slightly-damp human form. "Sorry about that," he said before looking down at the map. "Huh. Looks like they printed a blank map. What a shame. I mean, you can have it, but..." He trailed off, before suddenly coming up with a great idea for his next scam. "Tell you what, Carpy, let's cut a deal! I'll label this map for you - I've even got a pen here - if you can spare just five dollars for my time and expert penmanship..."

okmelonn okmelonn

Jay

Jay lounged around his office, kicking his feet onto the desk once the last student had finally left - for now, though the visit had left a scwol on the nurse's face. I mean, getting hexed into a cane toad? How was he supposed to fix that? He could fix physical trauma, not whatever the hell that was. He reached into his drawer, drawing out a pack of smarties and placing them in his mouth like a cigar. Damn kids these days. Couldn't go a day without rage-murdering each other, or rage-maiming each other, or just being idiots. He had half a mind to turn the next intoxicated Jounrey over the authorities. How could you drink you brain, heart, and stomach to mush, but still have a perfectly functioning liver? It jsut baffeled him. With a sigh, Jay took a long drag of his smarties, hacking up the sugary dust when it went down the wrong pipe. The tired nurse looked over to the portals to his office - the doors labeled "Gym," "Logica," and "Haven," and even the cupboard with "Journey" scrawled hastily over it, but there was no sign of movement. Relieved for that moment, he sunk back into his chair.

Then Mr. Plum, in his typical glory, decided to come barging in, yelling all the while. "Whoa! What? Who is it?!" Temporary caught up in the panic of the moment, Jay scrambled to an upright position, but he quickly went back to indifference once he noticed it was just Plum and a student. "Oh, it's you," he grumbled. "So what's the problem?" Standing up, Jay walked out from around his desk, peering down at Jon and waving his hand with and ari of boredom. "Bah, stab wounds. Easy fix, no need to panic." Jay reached into a jar of peppermints sitting at the front of his desk, drawing out two of them. "You know, Plum, you've really got to start teaching your kids self-defense. I mean, it's the first day, and this isn't even the first Haven stab wound I've seen today!" Looking to Jon with a bit more compassion in his eyes, he flipped the fairy one of the peppermints, eating the other one himself. "I'd suggest you start sucking on that, bud. This is gonna get rough." After giving Jon a few seconds to react, Jay pointed his palm towards the fairy boy, and an orange light snaked out, slowly closing his wounds.

GingerBread GingerBread Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Raziel

Seeing Mr. Plum rush off with the fairy eased his concern some. The wound didn't look too life threatening with treatment after all. That fairy had certainly made itself known though. I'm sure over half the students here know about him now. Hearing Mistral say the fairy should be fine he nodded in agreement. He nodded again when Mistral commented on the person not being discreet. "Whoever caused this either wanted attention or didn't care about the repercussions. In either case they'll likely do it again."

Whatever the case it was done for now so they should move on. "Well I'm even more ready for a meal and rest now than I was before. Shall we return to our endeavor to eat?" He wanted to make sure to get a meal in and ample sleep to prepare for the first day of classes. He hadn't even begun processing all the monsters he'd seen today. Thesewere creatures he trained to kill after all and now he attended school with them.

Interactions: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Mentions: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai , GingerBread GingerBread

Tags: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Shagranoz Shagranoz Mistborn Mistborn
Mood: Big
Mac blinked a few times underneath his mask before letting out a bit of a sigh as he listened to the pink haired demon girl before him say that she was supposed to be in House Logica, finding it a bit upsetting that the moment he tried to be actually nice to someone they left immediately, never the less he kept his voice friendly and chipper, "Oh, that's a damn shame, well if you're looking for House Logica that'll be two buildings to the left of this one. It's hard to miss, everyone walking in and out of it has a pile of fifty pound books in their arms at all times." Mac waved at the girl one last time, "Shame someone as cute as you has to leave, but such is life I'm afraid..." With one final over exaggerated bow Mac finally stepped out.

The selkie turned around and walked only a couple of feet before he found the man who's voice he had swore he heard, his roomate, Asad. Mac let out a small chuckle and put his arm over the genie's shoulders, something that was a little difficult due to the six inch height difference, but never the less Mac managed. The selkie looked right at Asad and said, "Ay there Robin W. how's my favorite person on the whole campus, hm? Are you doing well, that's great...anyways, I'll cut to the point, I sorta forgot my keys inside the room so you..." Mac pointed his finger at Asad's chest, "...Are gonna have to let me in so I can pass out, got it? Great!" Mac took his arm off Asad's shoulder and stretched out. Mac genuinely tried to never have any malice in his tone of voice whatsoever when talking to Asad, partially because his silence was imperative in living like the selkie did, and partialy because he figured if he treated the Jinn nicely he may be able to break at least some part of his curse in the future (Something that hand't been done yet of course, but still). Not to mention the genie was just fun to be around, even if he spent way to much damn time at his computer for some reason.

It was then that Mac finally noticed the blonde haired human in front of Asad and began to look back and forth between the two, deciding to continue the fun he was begining to have before, "Oh am I interrupting something? Is this some kind of secret meeting or something, let me try and guess what it's about! Is it a druh deal? Maybe a shakedown? Oh I know! You two are secret lovers hiding your affections from a world you know would shun a human and genie couple!" Mac winked at Elliot, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me Romeo..."

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

The demoness had voiced her blunder, and Asad merely chuckled softly at her carelessness. He too, had often found himself lurking around in the vicinity of other dorms. Only, purposefully. Making an effort to seek assistance, the Jinn allowed his roommate to tend to her question. Though the man's voice did not falter, Asad wondered if he was, perhaps, disappointed with her sudden leave. The thought only came to his mind due to his own feelings on the matter. The Jinn was indeed a little disheartened that he was losing a potential play mate. However, the sullen emotion dissipated as quickly as it had arrived with the arrival of a new being. Glancing down at the man, Asad's eyebrows raised, his amber eyes locking onto the figure before him with immediate interest. A human?

The man delighted in his actions with the human species. Something about their way of life intrigued Asad. Of course, there must have been something unusual, or special about this boy. He wouldn't have been admitted into Lakoria if he were otherwise. While Asad was busy analyzing the human, Mac daddy had begun to pry his way into their conversation.

All the more fun. His last comment drew a smile from the Jinn, and he wrapped his own arm around the selkie to pull him in closer. His eyes were vexing, he whispered loud enough for those in the immediate vicinity to hear, "Oh, but now you know too much. I'm afraid you'll have no choice but to join us now." Releasing his hold, he turned to the human boy. "Is a menage je trois too exotic for you my love?" The airy tone of his voice was teasing. "If you desire access to the dorm room Mac Daddy, you'll have to appease my desires." Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Shagranoz Shagranoz Mistborn Mistborn

Lily smiled at the selkie. "Thanks for the directions- I'll be sure to come back and visit. After all, just because we aren't housemates doesn't mean we can't be friends." She licked her lips at the other boy's lust- every sin had a different taste to it, depending on the circumstances, and this one tasted like raspberries. She'd definitely have to come back for a meal, at the very least.

The demon walked over to House Logica- thankfully, it was easy to find. She opened the door to the common room, seeing that, once again, she was the first one there. Joy. At least this time, I'm sure I'm in the right place. Finding her dorm room, she popped open her purse, which exploded with enough outfits to satisfy even the trendiest teenage girl. Making quick work of the packing job, she sat down in the common room to wait for her housemates.

Kyra had arrived somewhat late to the school. Her sister, Mikana, had run off and Kyra had spent almost the whole day looking for her, before she had finally found the girl. Of course, she was busy stabbing things. While usually, Kyra tried to keep her sister from harming people, she really just didn´t feel like it today. Making sure Mikana knew the way to the school, she left the girl alone. She herself was already too late and while Mikana was somewhat carefree about most things, Kyra did not want to miss the whole first day. She knew that she had been assigned to the Logica house, as she had specifically asked to be placed there. It seemed like the best place to learn and learning was the purpose of school, at least as far as her informations went.

Kyra quickly realized that there was basically nobody outside anymore, at least not where she was, so she decided that heading to the dorms would probably be the best choice right now. Quickly looking over the whole area, she quickly figured out where to go to find her houses dorm halls. She was not quite sure where to go next, not knowing which dorm would be assigned to her. Since she had missed most of the announcements, she was somewhat lacking a few informations. For now, she decided to go to the common room and see if she could find a person to help her out. As she entered, her metal gifts slowly hovered next to her, her walking the same speed they floated.

Mistral Aquilo
"Yes," Mistral replied characteristically aloof , though really quite eager to be gone from the scene. He was very un-hungry after the stabbening, what, with all the blood and his vegan heart. Despite being put off, Mistral could probably stomach some nutrition. Maybe. He walked as sure as always despite being somewhat perturbed! "This school's regulations seem to leave much to be desired," Mistral spoke in an attempt shake out his squeamishness, but, just reminding him of them. Back at his old forest school no one was brutally stabbed ... within range of noticing. "Perhaps the cafeteria may have something similar to what your guardian prepared," spoke the horn'd horse in an attempt to get Raziel talking, then perhaps he could drown out his inner spooks - he could not know that Raziel lived any other life then the present; and despite being human, was much older that the naturally eternal unicorn - then again, how could anyone know Mistral was as young as he seemed? An ageless race the unicorn.
Nieghver ending.
Silvis Silvis

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Nikiri's magic, which was her soothing nature rather then her supernatural ability to bend nature to her will, worked like a charm on Syke and she quickly ceased her shrieking. Though still a bit a'panic, she dabbed at her eyes softly with her odd hands, looking up at the Nekomancer through her fingers. It must be strange, to view most people from such an angle, mostly only ever catching a chin or nose to base character off of - but Syke could see the whites of Nekomancer's eyes, and how they warbled in a manner, the likes of which she had never seen before. If she was not in the presence as one as strong as Nikiri, she would surely shudder! And faint, and have been murdered moments ago - but she couldn't have known that.

Though mainly a silent observer to the Neko's words, Syke gasped at the proposition of a duel! She had heard of the great dueling of the bucks many years ago, in which stray dear near destroyed 4 whole gardens - my! She could not imagine her friend to have such great and terrible powers!!! Perhaps hers were merely great, and this beast of a man's were terrible. Not knowing what to do, she patted her hands together in an excitable applause, Nikiri was very admirable and she was awed that she had the strength to both insult and challenge this unsettling stranger. Syke did not for a moment see how her friend could not be the victor of a fabled duel; though, she was unclear of what they were dueling on - the, the protection of nature? Yes, that must be it, as that was Nikiri's near sole initiative in life.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Elliott
Current Mood: REALLY Confused
Familiar's Form: Not currently visible
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Elliott's thoughts had started to wander while he waited for the man's response, noticing for the first time how bright and... oddly hypnotic the man's eyes were. They were of a deep amber and the golden color reminded him of the apples he had picked on his way over. Elliott patted the side of his pack to make sure that the apples he had remaining were still there. They were, good. During the time his mind had been wandering the masked boy had made his way over to the pair and started talking to the man. Stifling a yawn and looking over at the two, Elliott refocused his mind to paying attention to what they were saying. Maybe he would learn something from listening in.

His decision to listen in was... informative to say the least. The masked boy had asked the man about getting into a room so that he could sleep. Elliott thought that they must be roommates, otherwise he didn’t see how the man could help the boy. He thought of asking a similar question, but held onto it until the two finished their conversation. After all, it would be rude to just butt in on their little chat. That's when things started getting a little weird, while Elliott had been putting the pieces of their conversation together the masked boy had asked a few questions, some of which seemed to be spoken in Elliott's direction, and he had caught only the tail end, hearing something about a genie and Romeo... a strange combination that had probably made sense in context.

Elliott was about to ask the boy to repeat what he said when the man suddenly pulled the boy close and whispered something to him. Elliott was close enough to listen but, at that moment, he almost wished that he wasn't. "Oh, but now you know too much. I'm afraid you'll have no choice but to join us now." He was pretty confused, join who in what? Elliott hoped that they were messing with him, but he just couldn’t tell if they were telling the truth. The man had chosen that moment to let go of the boy before turning to Elliott and speaking. "Is a menage je trois too exotic for you my love?" The tone of his voice was different, it seemed like it was meant to be teasing. It took a moment for the words to settle in his tired mind and to realize that the question was pointed at him, instead of the boy with the mask. Elliott was now much more confused. Had he misheard the man? That seemed like the better option, although seeing the look on the mans face had confirmed that, yes, he had heard him correctly.

Before Elliott could respond the man spoke again, saying by far the most confusing thing Elliott had heard that day. "If you desire access to the dorm room Mac Daddy, you'll have to appease my desires." While Elliott had been listening to the two, he now just wanted to learn where his room was and get some rest. He chose this moment to clear his throat and speak. "Uhm, sir's, I'm not quite sure what y'all are talkin' 'bout, I'm just interested in findin' what room I'll be stayin' in." Elliott realized that his words had come out with much more of his southern accent than usual, one of the many things his mind was letting slip while it was in its current state of exhaustion.​

Last edited:

Raziel

He noticed the unicorn had finally decided to talk more and he hoped to encourage it. "I would certainly prefer the school keep such injuries limited to proper duels." If it were a proper duel the fairy could have been treated on scene after all. When the horned beast brought up his guardians food he made an unpleasant face. "I hope not. A witch's cauldron should not be used for food and she proved it. I would resort to banditry for some leak pottage and a nice leg of spit roasted mutton."

Having mentioned the food of his time put Raziel in mind of his own time. When knights had a purpose, food was simple, and he knew how things worked. He thought of those he'd lost and how they'd react to this new world. "Amaly would have loved Mistral. She'd always wanted to meet a unicorn and he's a good example of one." Elizabeth would have loved seeing how gender equality turned out. Teladan would probably join the military again. He was so caught in his thoughts he didn't realize one of them was outloud. As they spoke and he thought it seemed they were arriving at the cafeteria.

Interactions: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Nero
"Sometimes, I pretend to be normal. But, it gets boring, so I go back to being me."

latest

"How totally nice to meet you! Well I'm an elf and that would be a big old ball of fire called the sun!" The girl excitedly pointed at herself and the sun respectively. The gray eyed boy widened his eyes, and looked at the sun. Ball of... fire? He reached his hand out to the sun, and felt the warmth of the sun's light between his fingertips. I think this is called.. warmth... Nero swallowed. It feels.. nice. I've only been familiar with.. darkness and.. coldness. "Oh, I see," he said, a small smile forming at the corner of his lips.

"Like, I'm Sylva but who and what are you?" She introduced herself a flourishing bow before leaning forward with her hands behind her back and head tilted to the side. He turned to the white haired woman, and blinked. "I'm a siren," he said, happily. "A Nero Siren. You know, ones that are in the water with fish tails?" he says. "Also, what are, Sylva? I've heard of elves... not Sylva..." he shrugs, still topless. He was also a bit wobbly on his feet.

Dekára*.. how do humans deal with these.. "legs"?

He takes a deep breath. "But, yeah.. nice to meet you.." Glad I'm not sinking humans to a bottomless ocean for once in my life.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With Silvis Silvis

Hecate Truth
"I see humans. But not humanity."
31e1c1c5df7f396b1d72b6348670b4c5.jpg

"I-I wasn't crying... Cry-Crying is for losers" Hecate pursed her lips. "I guess you are a loser then."

"N-No.. No, n-no, no.. I'm fine. I-I'm not gonna die.. pfff, only... Only losers die.. Yeah lame losers.. which I'm not.. at all. N-Nope.. not me"

"You called yourself a loser two times. That's more than enough," she snickered.

"Why yes, despite being on campus for roughly ten minutes, I know where the nurse is, the phone booth, the ropes course, and the cabinet where the the dean keeps the good malt liquor," he said, gesturing towards his still-unpacked bags. Hecate rolled her eyes in response. Oh, I am soooo sorry that I did not know you were new here as well. Thanks for this valuable information that I so deeply cared for. He sighed to calm himself down a bit. "I'll go get an adult, stay here and keep him alive." He bolted off as fast as he feasibly could. She cringed as she heard him screaming for an adult in the halls. His loud voice echoed in the emptied hallways, which had hurt the silver eyed female.

"H-Hey.. I wouldn't go to the Li-Library if I-I was you.." She turned to the injured fairy, a deep scowl on her face. "Excuse me? I can go wherever I please." She flicked her head to her side, flipping her bangs over, but her midnight black bangs fell back on her soft, toothpaste skin. She glared at him intently, her gaze sharp. "Because on-only losers go there.. ye-yeah only lame losers go to the Library.. you sh-shouldn't go there"

She frowned. "Did you just call me a lame loser?!" she scoffed. "Pathetic. At least I am not injured like yourself." She turned her head to her side, rolling her eyes, only to find Mr. Plum and his fluffy ball of yarn making his way over.

"Oh my!" He said as he looked at the students in front of him. He rushed over to Jon and looked him over, it was bad. He did what he had to do and picked up the small fairy, bridal style, making sure not to harm his wings too. Hecate felt a flush of blood coming to her nose. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned rosy red. Her nose turned the color of tomatoes. "I am taking you to the nurses office!" He said a bit too loud. With that sentence, Hecate had finally had a bloody nose. That ruby red liquid trickled down her nose, and she yelped just when Plum ran out of the room.

With small droplets of blood from her nose on the clean floors, she started to dash away from the scene. I NEED A TISSUE!

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: GingerBread GingerBread Sizniche Sizniche Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai (Now open)

Silvis
e1722824c1c4f8f29ce41592e502d4fc.jpg

The boy was a siren apparently and not just naive he might just be a little dumb. That didn't change him being handsome though. She was considering what to do with him when he asked what a Sylva was. That's when she had a great idea. She affected a look of shock. "Like you've never heard of a Sylva? We're, like, a special kind of elf that serves the goddess of fortune. Like we give good luck!" Now I just have to reel him in, I'll get him to do things for me and get a kiss.

She was a little curious about why siren would go to a land school but not interested enough to abandon her scheme. He needed to be taken advantage of with how naive he was. Besides it was his own fault for walking into her. Now she needed to get somewhere public so that she was seen kissing a cute boy first day. It had sadly never occurred to her he might reject this whole idea or not want the luck granting kiss.

Interaction: Emmi Emmi

Since a certain Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai is getting their beauty rest, I've been burdened allowed to make the transition post for today!

HOUSE ASSIGNMENTS

Just as the sun began to hang low in the sky, the next phase of the first-day itinerary was set to begin. All around campus, the Lakoria announcement system began assembling itself. Birds began perching on lampposts, mice and rats in the classrooms crawled out of the woodwork, and even some animal-traited students felt the sudden urge to talk. Then, all at once, the animals opened their mouths to the keen of a microphone.

"Is this thing on? Testing, testing..." A small yet peppy voice rang out from the microphone-animals, accompanied by several loud taps on the microphone. "There we go! Hello students - this Professor Clover speaking! I hope you all have had fantastic days today, and I hope even more that it's just the first of many here at Lakoria. But enough of my prattling. I'm sure there's a burning question on your minds: Where will you be spending your nights at Lakoria? Allow me to introduce you to Lakoria's very own housing system! Spacious rooms, state-of-the-art magic decoration, and great company all in one!

"Now," Professor Clover started, with the sound of her pushed-up spectacles echoing across campus. "Ms. Littel has so graciously deprived us of her presence, so I will be reading Logica's acceptances today. Let's see..." With all-too-close mic picking up the sound of crinkling paper, the professor began rattling off Logica's list of names. "For House Logica... Emilia, Erika Dubloit, Raziel, Mistral Aquilo, Wayne Atwater, Tac Yassup, Lily Blackheart, Nikiri Elms, Claude Summers, Nevore Mimata..." Once she finished, Professor Clover paused, the cleared her throat for one more announcement. "Now, Logicas, if you'd so kindly meet with your head teacher at your respective dorm. You can't miss it - it's the one with the purple banner and the Lynx! Oh, and if you see Ms. Littel, tell her 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding" can't possibly good enough to miss announcing her own house." With a huff, Professor Clover moved to leave the office. "Arktos? You're up next!"

Before she even had a chance to leave the room, Coach Coro barreled in, causing the PA system to ring with the sound of falling boxes and general commotion. "Oh no. Am I, uh, too late?" His boomed from the animals, slightly out-of breath. "No, Arktos... but you're.... crushing me against the wall. Also, you're on air..." Professor Clover wheezed, calling from somewhere in the back of the office. "Oh, that's you, Muriel! I am sooo sorry - wait, this thing is on? I'm sorry, I'll get to you in a second!" With an exasperated sigh from Professor Clover, Coach Coro began his part of the announcements. "Uh, hello, students! I'm Coach Coro, assistant head of Haven - Mr. Plum had some important business to attend to. Now, who's gonna be part of our family this year? Ahem... Nyx Bellgard, Kuruki Zumotoki, Shali Lulo, Arion Sparks, "Spook", Hecate Truth, Savva Wolfe, Jonathan Gardner, Mikaela Thomson, Dibe Teharikino, Umeki Shou, Syke Cria, and Pluto Doma... tilla? Did I get that right?" Realizing what he'd just asked, Coach Coro reddened, thankful that students weren't able to see him. "A-anyways, I'll see you at Haven! We've got the lavender Deer banner - keep your eyes peeled for it! Next, for House Journey, we have... Dr. Schmetterling?"

Realizing his mistake a second too late, Coach Coro watched in horror as Schmetterling, in his full mothy glory, burst through the door, heavily intoxicated, crashing into Coro and his already-created mess. "Hellooooooo, House Journey!" Dr. Schmetterling called, dragging the microphone with his as his slid down the office desk. "I'm sure you geeks are ready for the best opening day party in the history of Lakoria, aren'tcha?" He paused for a second, letting out the most vulgar belch to grace working ears. "Anyways,sucks if you're not so, let's find out who's invited - Coro, gimme the list - aha! Alright, Asad Bellavaud, Mact Beag, my boys! Then there's Shu Crudele, a Greed McKnob - hey, is that a name? - Angelica, Dabi Bushe, Elusia, Eliott, Luminatti Digiix, Nero, and Sylva - lucky you! You're - urp - invited! Something about yellow, something about our eagle, I'd better catch you guys there - you're missing out if you don't! Alright, peace!"

The microphone finally went silent, though it was really because the alcohol had caused Dr. Schmetterling to take a power nap after his speech. After a few long seconds of silence, the microphone dropped, sending another loud keen through the school. Just before the animals dispersed, a scuffle sounded out from the other side of the PA system, with a breathless Professor Clover seizing the microphone in the end. "Alright students, now you've received your assignments! Make sure to stop by your houses by six o'clock and meet with your house heads, if you haven't already!" With a bit more commotion, angry growls, and a "Damnit Arktos, get off of me," the announcment system finally shut down, scattering its animals and leaving the students with their new destinations.

okmelonn okmelonn SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis Deathpelt Deathpelt Emmi Emmi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare AI10100 AI10100 Shagranoz Shagranoz Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread metalcity metalcity TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity 1 1234 The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Gurrrrl flor Gurrrrl flor Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Foxu Foxu Sizniche Sizniche Mistborn Mistborn NyxDarling NyxDarling OceanBunny OceanBunny Foogels Foogels

(Alright guys, go nuts! If you don't see your character here it's probably because we haven't gotten around to accepting it, we haven't found a hosue for them, or the fact that I'm typing this at midnight, Squid is a slave driver, and I forgot ; P. If it's any of these circumstances, just tell me and the mod team and we'll edit it ASAP!)

Tags: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Mistborn Mistborn
Mood: HELLA GAY Japes time!
Mac tried his best to stifle his laugh as Asad pulled him in closer and caused the boy before them to grow even more confused as Asad continued to work with the story Mac had presented to them, presenting the option of a threesome and lastly ending by rather seductively offering him entrance into the room in return for 'fulfilling desires'. It was then that the boy before them (Who spoke in an amusing Southern accent) seemed to snap back to reality and attempted to explain that he simply wanted to find his dorm.

Mac then realized he had two choices, while he could break off the charade right now and tell the guy his room number for a fee, he could also continue the situation with Asad, and while Mac was sure he wasn't into guys, the prospect of watching the guy before him get even more flustered was appealing...that and the eighty dollars from the day pretty much left him satisfied for now.

Plus...he couldn't very well let Asad one up him on a game he had started now could he?

Mac looked at Elliot and with feigned concern in his voice said, "Oh goodness Robin, did you hear that? This poor man has no idea where his place to stay is, what a shame..." Mac nestled himself further into the crook of Asad's arm, desperately fighting back his laugh, "Well Cowboy, if you're fine with assisting me in fulfilling this man's desires, I'm sure we could allow you to stay with us for a few night...if you can keep up with us that is." With that, Mac quickly pulled his mask up to reveal his lips, which he then proceeded to press against Asad's cheek, making sure to linger so the boy could see the kiss clearly before he pulled apart and quickly pulled down his mask, happy to hide his wide devilish grin.

It was then of course that the yearly announcement came on, and when it finished Mac simply sighed deeply and let out the giant laugh he'd been holding in, "Dammit, wish we had a bit more time to fuck with you Cowboy but looks like the announcements have spoiled our fun, and if they haven't then the crazed butterfly man surely will..." Mac trailed off,he was almost content to let Elliot off without anymore teasing, but there was still a bit more fun he felt he could get out of it, "...and when I say fuck with you, I really do mean fuck with you."

Claude Summers
| State of Alert | Haven Student Commons(?) |

Claude could only keep panting and soak up the information being spoonfed to him through the loudspeaker. He had basically sweat a puddle at this point, and a dog could probably smell him for miles. Still, the exhaustion didn't prevent his mental faculties from shutting down--yet--and he could hear the roll call of names for each house, with him falling into the Logica house. He had no clue why he was in Logica or why he chose to be there, as he wasn't particularly a bright boy. He assumed it must have been process of elimination; even if he wasn't a prodigy, he didn't require protection as Haven members often do, as he's more than capable of blending into mundane society, and he's not enough of a very social or adventurous type to justify putting him in Journey, so it only made sense to put him in a position to have the most possible learning resources. That, or the school could very well know something he didn't.

The intercom message continued, and he was immediately struck by the description of Haven house's banner--lavender, with a deer on it. Claude had the first of many anxiety-induced laughing fits he would ultimately have at that school. I was in the wrong building the whole time, he thought, and I became wrapped up in this. If he believed in it, he would have thought this was fate, but, luckily for him, at least in his opinion, he had common sense. He picked himself up, dusted himself off, and walked back down the hall to get his bags, hoping to turn back and never see this hallway again.

Energy Remaining

Mentioned: Lotusy Lotusy

Last edited:

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Lily ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ), Kyra ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Mentioned:
Erika looked up from her book as the announcements were made. In the time where she was reading, her housemate didn't even arrive. How saddening. She flicked her hand to the side and let the book fall into her personal pile of tomes. She made a mental note to continue reading that later. It had gotten so interesting after all. When she stood up, she almost stretched her limbs out of habit but realized that she had no need to. Swiftly moving out of her room by phasing through the door and into the common room. Right, the others still needed to settle in didn't they? But she'd rather not risk Miss Rosenthal's fury by not going there. Upon rounding the corner, she finally reached the area of their meeting with the other members of House Logica. She was quite disappointed to hear that Hecate wasn't in their house, which was surprising considering the fact taht she seemed so into studying - like what their house entails.

But if she's in Haven, then maybe she has more to hide than what she originally thought.

Arriving at the scene, she spotted only two students there. A pink haired student and... was that Kyra? Going back to the first student, she tried to think about anyone she might have known that looked like her, but she was rather sure that she didn't know anyone like her. Floating towards the girl, she waved. "Well hello there. Freshman?" She questioned. That's the only reason why she wouldn't know someone from her own House. After all, Erika prided herself in knowing everyone in her house - and even those outside of it. "Erika Dubloit, pleasure to meet you." She extended her hand at Lily, her form solidifying for the physical contact. Erika landed on the ground since she couldn't float and be solid at the same time.

She stole a glance at the junior who was the other occupant on the room and then gestured for her to join in on the introductions. Might as well get everyone to get to know each other right?

Last edited:
Mistral Aquilo
Mistral really hoped if the school held any duels that they were mandatory attendance, he had greater things to be doing with his time - like chasing after sunbeams and laughing at others follies. Then again, people sure messed up a lot whilst dueling.
Maybe on of those wouldn't be too bad.

Mistral's head swam at the thought of mutton - he really needed to work on that weak stomach of his. Even if Mistral hadn't assumed Raziel was using hyperbola when stating he'd resort to banditry, he wouldn't have batted an eye. Who knew how much produce Mistral had just kind of picked up throughout his lifetime. "Who wouldn't" Mistral interjected into what Raziel thought to be his own private thoughts. Despite hearing his praises Mistral didn't add in a 'why thank you good sir!' Did make him feel better about his company though; if you were going to endure tracking a blood-stained trail at least do it with someone who indulged in your diluted vanity, as the sprite he met in the woods always said. Mistral didn't realize that Raziel using a friend's name in the past tense implied some things, as time is confusing to a unicorn. It was a rather pretty name whatever the case.

Despite not feeling up to eating Mistral sure did manage to shove 5 moderately sized Romanesco broccoli's into his face in record time once they were situated in the cafeteria. Did unicorn's even need to eat? Likely not, but judging from Mistral's vivacious appetite when apparently not feeling to up to it - they were capable of eating as much as a horse. It is of some note, that the eating habits of Mistral, for however grand he might view himself, were still in the manner of a horse - and quite silly to look at. Mistral is sure anybody would find this very endearing and not at all concerning that a pony was in the cafeteria. Surely some stranger looking kids had rummaged through the vegetables all ready.

Mistral abruptly stopped eating once sound began booming out of a nearby loud speaker, ACK - he was not expecting voices to be emanating from the ceiling, could this be - a divine request?! He judged from the uncertainty in the voice that it was not and returned to being whimsically bored, ignoring the voices of authority, unaware of what they were.
Hopefully Raziel would be more aware then he.
Silvis Silvis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back