• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lily walked up to a rather cute-looking fairy. She gave him a little nod, as if to say, 'Yes, I'm a demon, but I'm not here for your soul. Just directions.'

"Hello, I'm Lily. Could- could you point me towards the dorms?" she asked. It was so embarrassing, her shyness. She'd really need to work on her Pride.

Hecate Truth
"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."
Etihw.full.1888963.jpg

The bow stared down at Hecate's small frame, causing her to cringe in fear. He reached over and gently swiped his fingertips across the fringe of her bangs, exposing silver violet orbs that seemed to hold the clouds themselves. Hecate felt her cheeks warm as she gave him a cold look. He saw my face. Her bangs fell into place as he grinned playfully, "Ouch. You're quite the ice princess huh?"

The ebony black haired female tilted her head to her side. She wasn't expecting that kind of response. That response made the cold female curious about her opinions and life choices. She took a deep breath, and clutched her books, staring at Asad's beautiful hazelnut eyes that seemed to lure people in. She pursed her lips, waiting for whatever else he had to say. All she wanted to do was leave and get to her dorm and read her books. Possibly even find a library in this dump.

"And if I make business with you? Or must I reserve your time?" His tone was carefree, yet his eyes were calculating. Hecate scoffed. This guy was strange, she thought to herself. She wondered what creature is or what power this guy has. "That will certainly never happen. You see, no one wants to make business with me. For I am unpleasant," she replied. "Reserving my time? You cannot reserve my time. I prefer using it myself, thanks." She said, sharply and rudely. She didn't want to deal with this bullshit today.

"So you've taken an interest in her too?"

Hecate heard the familiar woman's voice once more. She glanced at the ghost, who called the boy "Asad". She internally groaned. Seriously? What do these people want!?

"Now, now, Asad, you shouldn't be that close to her. Putting aside everything, you're still a boy and she's a girl." Erika said with a playful smile as she appeared in the witch's view again. "Don't tell me you've gotten acquainted with the female body enough that you're not even embarrassed anymore?" She continued, the playful tone she had still not disappearing. Hecate's cheeks flushed, and she didn't even realize. She scoffed. Pathetic.

"Not nearly acquainted enough." He winked in reply. "Tell me how it makes you feel, being your final year?"

Hecate blinked. Final year? So this ghost girl was a senior. Great. She had more things to deal with. Wait.. would they realize I'm skipping the tour? She took a deep breath, her bangs still covering her silver eyes. This "Asad" is probably a senior as well. That's probably why the two know each other and why he's so.. um.. tall. Hecate felt very uncomfortable in the middle of everything, so she looked around, hoping to find somewhere--somewhere at all, where she can just slip in and disappear, and no one could find her.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare AI10100 AI10100

'He says we have personality! This is amazing!'
'It's nice to meet you to!'
'I think you're doing a great job right now.'

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, or embarrass you.."
"N-no, I'm sorry. It's just...I'm not really used to...compliments. It's different." He chuckled and avoided eye contact. He was surprised that this boy was so dang energetic and really cute, like what the heck? Pluto didn't know he would have a thing for blondes. "House Haven? Yeah I've always been in-"
"-HAVEN TOO!" A girl replied excitedly next to him. This has to be the loudest first day of school that Pluto has ever witnessed. Well...that year where the dragon and the Kitsune got into a fight was pretty loud. Pluto nearly fell out of his chair. "Oh wow, it looks like we are all in Haven." He smiled.

okmelonn okmelonn Deathpelt Deathpelt

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Hecate ( Emmi Emmi ) | Asad ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )
Mentioned:
Erika didn't doubt that if anyone can break through this woman, it's Asad. But apparently, it still wasn't working. The girl was good. Oh well, oh well. It was a shame that she kept brushing them off like they were nothing. Quite painful really. She distanced herself from the two, but was still within arms reach of the two - but enough to give them some personal space. It was mostly for witch really, who had flushed red. A smirk found its way to her face. So the girl wasn't used to being put in attention like this; that or Erika's wording put something else in her mind. Either way, she looked cute.

Turning back to Asad, her smirk receded to an honest smile. "Oh, I've just been dying to finish school." Her smile turned more playful. Shaking her head at the horrible joke she had just made, she continued. "In all seriousness, it's quite saddening to leave these walls. Maybe I'll come back to teach." She mused. She entertained the idea for a while before, when asked about what she'll be after her graduation at Lakoria. Usually, she'd be thrown into the fire of her family's businesses or if she's lucky, in magical research. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to follow tradition anymore. "And how about you Asad? Still not planning on graduating?"

Erika looked back at the witch they had disturbed earlier, who was looking around. Trying to escape, huh? "Oh, by the by, you weren't too interested in the tour? It's the best way to get your bearings of the place, but I do suppose exploring everything yourself has its own excitement." She told the younger woman. Somewhere in her mind, she was wondering what sort of bad luck this witch had invoked to attract her and Asad - two students who typically didn't mind getting sneered at.

mikaela thomson
'Oh, wow.. You are all so nice! I can't tell you how much I enjoy speaking to, um..'
He paused, seeming to forget how to speak to the reptiles entirely. He was hesitant beginning his next sentence, choosing slightly more careful, easier words to say. '..To my favorite animals! Especially when they're so.. Hm.. Well, enjoyable!' He gave yet another one of his signature, shining smiles before returning his gaze to Pluto. "T-There's really no need to apologize! I guess I just got a bit excited.. You really are quite exquisite." He seemed slightly more reserved in that moment despite continuing to gush. Evidently, Mikaela did not see it to be at all strange to compliment the other in such a profuse manner unless it was hinted at that it may come across as embarrassing. Despite this he couldn't help but to think that the other's reaction to his string of caring words was a bit.. cute. The witch was slightly taken aback as the centaur stamped into their conversation, quite literally. "Ah, wow! Oh my.. There's so many interesting people! I'm excited to get to know you all!" He chimed, then turning to the centaur solely. "So, what's your name?" He asked her, seeming to be in awe from so many impressive people having been in one place.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Deathpelt Deathpelt

Angelica

Angelica looked at Ra...something in shock and with utter disgust "You believe that gunk? Gawd, it's all party hoohaa and and magician voodoo! None of them are true and I can not flaggen believe that you would fall for such! Gosh!" Angelica pouted, turning her head to the side and huffed again. Doing so made the bag hit her leg again, causing her even more pain than before why does this bag hate me? What did I do to deserve this? I fed you money for Pete's sake! Like a whole $30! That is the most I've ever given you! And you haggin attack me! I will get you one day I swear, Bag! If that's even you're real name! I'll get a new bag! With pretty rainbows and unicorns on it! Ha, how you feel about that you darn inanimate object! Can't even think of a response! Smirking, Angelica looked down to her bag and slightly cackled at it again. "Ha! Stupid bag!" After doing so she looked back towards the boy and listened to his next question "You can heal people?!" She questioned in excitement, then she composed herself and gave a very real cough "Thats super jazzy and all but I can guarantee that my super duper healing potions will be super better!" Angelica's eyes lit up again as she mentions potions. She turned again to her bag, she scavenged through it until she pulled out a new jar labeled 'dfintly non poson potion!'

Silvis Silvis

Jonathan
Interacting
Lily
Notes
Embarrassed as all heck
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon was still in a bit of a fowl mood as he was embarrassed by what had just happened. He hated that his Wings were so sensitive and made him react like that. He was an edgy badass.. not whatever that was earlier. 'Stupid witch boy.. being so c- weird.. touching my wings. I might catch his loserness' While Jon was caught up in his thoughts and grumbling edgily down the hallway, he saw some nod towards him and then ask for directions.. nodding was a pretty weird way of getting attention, but it worked. "Well Lily, why don't you go to the tour, with the other lame people... cause. you're lame too, so you'd fit right in with them. Hah" Jon turned back away from the demon girl. He didn't want to make sure the girl was lost, but he also didn't want to lose his edgy and badass demeanor like he did just moments earlier.

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Mood: Pretty fucking weaselly
Mac led Wayne along through the hallways, making sure to stay seven feet ahead of the elemental while also attempting to appear to everyone else that they were engaged in a friendly conversation. As the elemental began to talk Mac listened to Wayne speak, he laughed and attempted to cut him off before he could finish, "Well yes actually, you're going to beat someone up Wayne, Wayne was your name by the way right? Ah whatever, doesn't matter...anyways, you're gonna beat somebody up alright, but you're gonna do it with your words instead of your water hands or whatever."

Mac led Wayne outside the building through a side entrance and began to loop around the side of the main building and towards the front, "You see Wayne, you know what? I don't like Wayne as a name, doesn't flow off the tongue very well, which is especially terrible for you seeing as you're a water elemental and all that, flowing is your thing and all that. But if not Wayne, what would I call you..." Mac tapped the bottom of the mask as he thought before he began to struggle to hold back laughter. Mac cleared his throat and decided to test and see if Wayne was really as dumb as he seemed to be, "...I think I'll call you 'Fall', seeing as you're like a waterfall and all. Forceful, dangerous, and also very pretty from a distance..." If it were possible to wink seductively with your voice alone, Mac would have done it with that sentence, "It also works in two ways, seeing as you're the fall guy and all...wait, do you know what a fall guy is? Don't worry I'll explain, you have the most important job in this whole con seeing as you're taking the lead on this one so I can see what you can do, I'll be like a lookout of course, but for the most part this is all you, hence the name 'fall guy' as if you fall, the whole plan falls. Understand? I would hope so seeing as I'm such a good teacher and all- wait, stop here."

Mac put out a hand in front of Wayne, telling him to stop. The two of them now stood in front of the large mass of students at the entrance mulling about and waiting for the tour to begin. Mac began to scan the crowd, seemingly looking for someone. Eventually, the con man snapped his fingers and pointed at a majestic blue and white figure adorned with jewels who was currently stuffing his face with granola, "That my dear Fall is going to be our target of the day. He looks like a richer type, and richer types are always stupid...unless they're not of course. Anyways, your job here is to go up to him and use nothing but words to get him to give you...eh, lets start simple and say thirty five dollars or so. If you can do that, I'll consider you my new partner in crime..." Mac lifted the mask up to just below the nose, just about as far up his face as it would go, and showed Wayne a crooked grin and patted the elemental's back as best as he could manage without getting wet, "Now go out there and get 'em Fall..."

Savva Wolfe

Savva tried not to get embarrassed by her snooping, but failed horribly until the others signaled that she wasn't hated by them. "So all of you guys are in Haven? Thats pretty awesome! Do you know where we meet, or when the tour starts? Oh sorry.." Savva was about to ask more questions, but quickly got a grip of her tongue before anything else would slip. She cocked her head curiously at Pluto's snakes, although she couldn't hear them, Mikaela could. She wondered if they each had their own personality or if they all thought the same thing... she'd have to ask later.

Savva paused slightly at Mikaela's question as of her name, momentarily forgetting it, she gave a slight shake of her head before answering. "Oh my name's Savva! Your Mikaela right?" She asked the question, though she probably already knew the answer, it was always good to check again. She gave a flick of her tail before waiting for an answer, or answers considering how many questions she had asked previously. She already knew Pluto's name from the little, incident involving water...

Savva was pretty curious, so it was lucky she wasn't a cat. She wanted to know what powers Pluto, and Mikaela held. She didn't know much about witches or gorgons besides the old fairy tales and myths that hanged in the air, though usually they weren't all that accurate. Before shutting up, Savva decided to ask one last question to them, "What are you powers? Sorry I'm really curious, and um, I know a bit about witches and gorgons but not a whole lot!" She hoped she wasn't being too intrusive, and hoped that she hadn't hit any sore points with them. She tried to keep a straight face, but her ears gave away a nervous flick.

okmelonn okmelonn Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Wayne pouted as his newfound mentor cut him off before he could even hear his name, but the elemental boy supposed there worse inconveniences in the world. He let out his own laugh, half out of courtesy, half to mask his slight discomfort in the situation. The fact that Mac was constantly butting distance between the two of them was also slightly unnerving - with every step Wayne tried to take to catch up to him, it seemed the selkie boy just redoubled his pace and pushed forward. He did perk up, however, at the mention of "beating someone up" - except a look of confusion crossed his face when he was told to do it non-violently, and without his "water hands." "Aw. But these are watery hands of justice," Wayne grumbled, though he reigned in his disappointment for the sake of the mission.

Wayne also found himself slightly overwhelmed as Mac launched into his speech about the elemental boy's new nickname, "Fall." Most of the words, again, flew over his slightly uneducated head, and Wayne found himself cursing his paltry river education. He was excited to have a new codename, puzzled at the meaning of "fall guy," and slightly sexually confused at Mac's little compliment - if water could blush, he would have. "I think I get it," he said, attempting to break Mac's fast-paced speech, though it seemed there would be no time for interruptions on his part. "I mean - ah, whatever."

He didn't have much time to mull over the details of his new nickname, however, finding himself held back by Mac's arm. Woken from his daze, Wayne waited patiently as Mac outlined the operation, looking carefully through the crowd of students until his tentative partner in crime selected a somewhat... bedazzled target. Ah! A unicorn in the flesh! Wayne thought, smiling excitedly until he remembered that he was supposed to be Fall now, the hardened thug, con-man, and beatdown extraordinaire. "So, what exactly am I doing?" He asked, looking expectingly at Mac until he was given an objective. "Thirty-five dollars? Alright, that seems reasonable, but..." His eyes narrowed, looking between Mac and the unicorn almost suspiciously. At that point, Wayne asked himself two questions:

Is this really the right thing to do?
and
Do I really care?

"Okay, okay. You can count on me - uh, boss," Wayne said, making a mental reminder that he'd still have to ask for his new mentor's name afterward. Spending a couple of seconds on a plan, the water elemental finally steeled himself, walking over casually to the unicorn. "Hey, you! Pretty guy!" He called, scowling and attempting to summon the same bravado that Mac had before. "I have never seen someone so... so... beautiful before!" Whatever trace of a mean face was left was wiped away, replaced suddenly with a fangirl-like sense of excitement and admiration. "Oh, that wonderful stare, so forlorn, yet so elegant! That wonderful complexion, so soft and stunning - oh, you must tell me what kind of product you use! And don't even get me started on the way you eat - oh heavens!" Feigning a faint, Wayne let his dramatic side take over before snapping back to attention, with his laser-sharp gaze focused on something else about the unicorn. "Oh, but... is that granola in your teeth? Don't worry, I'll get it," he offered, using a small stream of water to fetch and remove the granola in an instant. "Nothing so vile and base should be allowed to ruin someone of your beauty. And wait - is that dirt between your hooves? Dust in your tail? And -" he gasped. "- do I spy a fly on your back? Worry not sr! I'll eliminate them all - don't even move a muscle!"

With lightning speed, Wayne picked out each and every nuisance, then turned back to Mistral with his signature bright smile, bowing as a showman would. "Ah, I can't even stomach the sense of such blemishes on one such as yourself. The name's Wa- I mean Fall, Fall Atwater, admirer of beauty and slayer of everything that would harm it, at your service," he said, introducing himself with yet another bow. "Now, while I have slain your evils and still remain in your favors, may I extend an offer of my personal grooming service? I could not vouch more for my precision and sense for beauty than my skills already have. Think about it - this service could be all yours, for a simple sum of, say... thirty-five dollars?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

He looked at her not letting go of the power yet. It was always hard to resist using it once he started drawing on it. As he struggled with letting go of the power he saw her present the potion of dfintly non poson and had a thought occur to him. "Oh I'm sure your potion is better but is it a good idea to drink such expensive merchandise if you don't have to?" Even while asking he knew it would be better to let her drink the potion, that is unless it was actually poison, but couldn't bring himself to give up on the power yet. He was so focused on this that he completely forgot to respond to get rant about magic being fake.
metalcity metalcity

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Mistral was surprised at the brash manner in which Wayne managed to catch his attention - he wasn't too concerned by it however, as he himself knew he was very pretty, and that the presence of such immense beauty, had an effect on people they might not wholly be capable of putting into words. He regarded his own self fondly and was quite pleased with the adoration Wayne had managed to muster up. "Products are not of my kind," he ascerned, such was the natural beauty that Mistral made sure to ooo and aww over in his mirror each and everyday. He was momentarily concerned as the elemental dipped as if to faint but immediately dissolved worry he might have for the stranger as he proceeded to pick out flaws?! Flaws, on a unicorn!?! The very idea could have made his voice hoarse with guffaws, but he contained himself from even an ill-intended glower.
Mistral's thoughts were very alike to Wayne's as he finished his statements on (shudder) blemishes, "Nor I," quoth Mistral as he mentally and rather saltily added 'for they do not exist'. Somewhere in Mistral's subconscious, the part, where he may on occasion think about other people - he wondered if this Fall character stumbled over his name because he had adopted a new one out of need to 'fit in' as it where. "Everybody needs a prerogative in life, I presume," Mistral added drily - though, he could see how such a task could be considered noble, dependent upon one's subjective view of beauty. Mistral was slightly less offended by the elemental's flaw-seeking, seeing as it was likely a habit of his ambitions, still, Mistral failed to introduce himself in return. Mistral sensed that 'Fall' had to have a rather driven spirit to find the simple mishaps of life evil whilst they were standing in a school full of demonic entities, a very 'for-the-cause' type of fellow. Although Mistral felt vague amusement toward Wayne's proposition - what could he honestly do to prevent any specks of earth from gathering in Mistral's mane? Did he have any ideas how many hours it took place his accenting jewelry just-so; accessorizing, mirror-gazing, and rejuvenating springs were really Mistral's only hobbies, and he didn't feel like letting anyone else in on that. Luckily he didn't even need to (secondary shudder) 'think about it', even with pros in both directions, because, "Unfortunately," here Mistral would say Wayne's sobriquet if he had bothered to retain the information, "I do not believe in monetary wealth," this statement from a boy strewn in glittery tokens really drew more questions then the one answered. Mistral did so hate to crush the spirits of an aspiring entrepreneur, or at least, thought it to be in poor taste - and knowing the volatile relationships elementals tended to have with their emotions would surely result in a tantrum in someone so wholly dedicated to their cause - he added: "besides, so many are in dire need of the services provided by you," never failing to fixate upon himself Mistral added, "I'm sure anyone would leap at the opportunity once they hear you've been in the presence of a unicorn." Mistral was certain his sheer proximity was a blessing to Fall's faux fledgling business. Though, he wasn't sure about the business itself. Mortal men and women were much more focused on becoming beautiful then beastly beings, and there were very few of men and ladies in the proximity - from what Mistral could gauge by scanning the room slowly, but with a certain level of indifference. He presumed the fae, too, would be slightly offended at the notion, and believed that the demons simply lacked all capacity to be beautiful, try as they may. Mistral's gaze did not linger on Mac's face - but he did notice that he wasn't facing the same direction as most of the eager generastudents.
Lotusy Lotusy , Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Once the students for the tour were gathered together, Mr. Plum shyly cleared his throat. But it was so loud in the room that he could barely be heard.
“Uh, s-students, please be a little quieter….” Tiny balls of lint started to roll down his face as he began to feel nervous. “Ooooh goodness…”
Just then Miss Rosenthal stepped up to help and startle Mr. Plum.
“Oi, kids! Shut up and pay attention!” she turned her stoney gaze upon two students who had been giggling but were now shuffling away from each other to avoid any possible punishment.
“Thank you Miss Rosenthal! Now students, let's begin the tour by exiting the auditorium and making our way through the hallways.”

He led them up the stairs and through the hallways, showing them the second floor classrooms. “Up here is where you will attend your History and English classes.” Leading the students back downstairs, through the halls, and past the auditorium. There he led them through some double doors and into the cafeteria. Don't think he really needed to explain what this room was. It should be obvious
Next the were led out to the courtyard where they could see lots of benches and tables for them to eat or study at. Over at the end of the courtyard to the side was the school store, a place that seemed to have everything you needed and had the tastiest snacks made by Mr. Plum himself.

“That big building across the courtyard is the library. On your left is the second classroom building. My classroom is in there! I teach home economics. The other two classes are Chemistry and Magics class. Next to that building is the Music classroom. To your right is the club building. It may look small but trust me, it can fit every club in there!” He pointed to a building next to that, it looked completely empty. There was a sign on the door that read ‘Do Not Enter!’

“That building is new and under construction. I..uhm...don't exactly know what it's going to hold. So we will all just have to wait and see!” He chuckled. “Now you all will soon be going to your dorms on your own. So I will not give you a tour of if just yet. It is the huge building behind the library. Your things have already been moved to your rooms.”

The last two buildings he showed them were the Gym and the safehouse. The Gym was a giant...coliseum. And yes fights were sometimes held there. The field was able to shift to their sporty needs. On second it could be a basketball court, the next it was a pool for the swim club. The safehouse is a place for those who are feeling homesick. They can enter a room that looks just like their home environment. It is very peaceful there.
Just then, a roll of paper was dropped onto Mr. Plum's head. A large owl had been carrying it. It was a message from one of the teachers. The penmanship was horrible and almost hard to read, as if the person writing this was in a dire situation. It was telling him to cut the tour now so that the students could go to their dorms.

“Oh wow…” He looked back to the students. “And with that, we are finished the tour! I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any questions later then please do not hesitate to ask me or any of the teachers. “

{Please wrap up your interactions before we move on. We will give you one day.
okmelonn okmelonn SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis Deathpelt Deathpelt Emmi Emmi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare AI10100 AI10100 Shagranoz Shagranoz Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread metalcity metalcity TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity 1 1234 The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Gurrrrl flor Gurrrrl flor }

Lily raised an eyebrow at the fairy's rudeness. "Normally, a quip like that would earn you a hex, if not a full-blown curse, but I'd much rather head for the dorms right now. Consider yourself lucky." She turned and headed for the girls' dorms, an air of disgust on her face. I'll have to keep an eye on him- he's just plain nasty.

Lily made her way to the girls' dorms- apparently, she was the first one there. She opened the door to the first room and flopped down on the bed, waiting to see who would join her. Unpacking could wait.

Angelica

Angelica thought carefully as she admired her own handiwork "Maybe you do make a pickled point..." She muttered thinking of the price she could pin on this on bottle "Possible 100k, no! 500k!" Her eyes reflected the dollar sign already on the bottle which put the potion at 5. "Well mister, I-" As she started to speak the teachers finally started the tour, she turned her head to listen to them introduce the tour and when they finished the intro she quickly turned her attention back to the boy and anxiously splattered "Must be going now! Cheers for the money and have a good one! byeeee!" at the lad in a nervous fit before turning around and sprinting to the front of the tour, making sure she was completely hidden from the boys vision. Oh my lordy lord! Finally! That was the single most terrifying experience in my life! More so than that other knight who actually tried to stab me and steal my potions! That one was just rude, this one wanted to be a friend? Yuckiedaducky! Well, now to find the best flipping location. What if he shows up to buy more like he said he would? I bet he wont now! That was totally rude! He'll never visit me! I got to apologise later! My business will not be outed by him! She thought with regret and determination, completely missing the first part of the tour.
Silvis Silvis

As the tour reached the courtyard the students were shown which building was the library, which had a bench outside, very convenient What if I sent up my awesome stand there? I would have a bench to sit on, my legs would fall off if I was to stand up all regin day! Wait isn't this a school? Yea it is dummy, that's why your here! When am I going to sell potions? Oh no In her panic Angelica noticed two students moved to the bench and started to engage in romantic acts EWWW NOOOO! MY MASTER PLAN IS RUINED! THAT WAS MY BENCH YOU! YOU! YOU MEAN WORDS I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW! As she started to pull her hair out in frustration at the ugly young couple her attention was interrupted as a new light bulb lit up in her head when she heard there was a new building with no purpose yet. Angelica looked at the building in awe and a big smile grew on her face, she could imagine it now. A gigantic sign on the front of the building read 'potington of standoticus V2' a red carpet lead to the front door under this sign. The door would be covered in a glossy red tape, and there stood Angelica with big red scissors in her stylised upside down mushroom dress, prepared to cut open her new business venture. Surrounding her was her mother and aunt who were in tears congratulating their little angel, the press would be snapping the best pictures of her and the president of the world would be giving her the keys. As she cut the tape crowds of people would lifted her up and marched into her new supermarket with excitement while chanting her name. She could see the papers now 'Best girl in the world is now even bestier than the best thing in the world' As Angelica drooled over her idea, she was snapped out of it when another student barged past her to continue the tour. Shaking her head she realised she was being left behind rapidly. "Wait for me!!! I don't know where to hid bodies yet!" And with that yelled, she ran after the tour.

Following the tour, Angelica was taken back at what she saw as a sudden stop of the tour But I haven't found a good place yet... Angelica sighed, having no idea when to set anything up yet, not even a simple dispose place for things. As she continued to stay in her thought she was once again disrupted by a student being a butt and pushing students out of the way. She scoffed So rude! Then another thought sprang into her Wait my room! Do I have my cauldron! Angelica panicked and started her own run to the dorms, pushing people out of the way until she made it to the female dorms. Sweat dripped off her forehead and she panted as she opened the door, she sluggishly moved into the building swaying back and forth. Seeing that one door was already open, Angelica assumed it would be easy to get to it and have a quick rest, however as she started moving to that door she tumbled over and rolled into the room, hitting her head on the wall at the end of the room "Smooth" She whimpered.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Last edited:
Savva Wolfe

Savva was waiting for an answer from the 2 boys, when suddenly her ears picked up, some kind of noise, whispering? It was sort of hard to hear under the amount of noise. It was however very clear when a sharp eyed teacher stepped up and told everyone to shut it. Eyeing up the most noisy students. Sheesh, Savva wasn't sure if she wanted to be in her class! She looked back at Pluto and Mikaela before muttering quick whisper. "I think were taking the tour, I'll see you guys later!" With that she quickly trotted off to the side of the giant blob of students.

The school was actually larger than she had anticipated, staying in the back of the blob actually gave her a better view of the place, when everyone passed. They had visited the cafeteria, a few classes, a home-sickness place, and a few other interesting places. Savva marveled at it all, but it was cut short when Mr. Plum had suddenly stopped the tour. Savva didn't know if this was planned or not, but she decided to roll with it. The first place she should probably go to was the dorms she decided, before tip toeing- I mean hoof tipping? To her dorm.

The dorms actually weren't that bad. A lot of schools had some interesting looking dorms, some out right nasty, but these looked pretty normal. Savva was glad of that. She turned into the girl's dorms, and looked around until she had found her dorm. Savva immediately looked at the bed.. sweet relief, but was stopped by the fact that it probably wouldn't hold her weight. "Well that why the floor is there!" She pulled the covers of the bed, and lay down at the foot of the bed. However her sleep was interrupted by the fact, that probably another person would come dorm with her. "Arrghh, the struggle is real!" She muttered into her pillow, before getting up again.

"This school better have some coffee!" Quickly she scanned the room, again. This time her eyes not focused solely on the bed. There was another bed, a few sheets, a closet, and then yeah... probably her roommate was would bring more into the equation. But for now, she would just hang her clothes, and start unpacking. Dinner or lunch, she forgot the time, would probably be starting soon.

okmelonn okmelonn Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Raziel barely had time to half heartedly call out a goodbye to the girl who was now running off before she was gone. Now not only did hee have to suppress the magic but his original scheme of having her ask questions had failed. He pulled out his little notebook and followed the tour while noting down directions and destinations. In truth he didn't find the tote as informative as he'd hoped but it did fulfill the role of distracting him from all the other students. Witches and such he could handle because they at least looked human but sone of them were just too strange, like that one that was obviously a centaur.

When the tour came to an end period started leaving immediately and he followed suit heading to his dorm quickly. When he got there he quickly went in and ran to his chest to make sure everything arrived safely. When finding everything in place he stood back up relieved and thought to look around the room and sat on his bed waiting to see who his roommate was.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Declan O Shea
Declan wasn't sure how many time he had been this tire, but glad that he had finally arrived at school. Honestly, how the heck had he gotten lost when he had been given a map by his older sibling, Glutton. I mean sure he had been looking at the map the whole time he had been walking, but the one thing he had to blame was that four legged, hairy and sharp teeth creature that he had bumped into. How could something like that creature exist, it had literally frightened him to death when he had seen it, even more when said creature had started growling at him. When it had started growling, one of his instinct had taken a hold of him, forcing to run. What made it even worse was the creature had decided to follow the 3ft tall leprechaun, making some noise as if it was barking. It had taken him a long time just to escape the creature, before he had finally had gotten clue as to where the school was located at and now here he was, catching his breath. One thing that at least had made him glad was that he had arrived when the tour had been happening, so he hadn't missed much, having to make sure that he remembered everything that was being said. Of course he had seen how some people who he didn't where special had looked at him, but he had ignored them, just thinking of all the cereal he could eat when he had gotten to the dorm and how to get revenge on the creature had chased him. But one thing that he was gonna make sure was to speak with Sloth to ask what it was, so he could be prepare when he saw it again.

Lily had fallen asleep, so when Angelica ran into her door, she was startled awake. The demon rolled her eyes at her hyperactive new roommate. "Here, let me help you up. And lay off the sugar, would you? You're going to drive me nuts."

She helped the sorceress to her feet. "I'm Lily, demon and Crown Princess of Hell. I assume by that big-ass cauldron of yours you're an alchemist?"

Angelica

Opening her eyes, Angelica saw this small pink haired girl offer her assistance however she was not about this life. Bouncing onto her feet she rubbed her eye to hid the immense pain she felt "Sugar? What sugar? I've not touched that glackady stuff in two weeks! Except for when I taste my potions!" She anxiously giggled No one must ever know Angelica thought while she patted down her skirt.

Angelica listened to the girls introduction, still not sure if she had a concussion or not. As the girl spoke Angelica was taken back by the bright pink hair and then the girl labelled herself as a demon princess or something, so shocked by this description Angelica didn't hear the cauldron part. Angelica then noticed the girls tail and then it hit her "Ohhh! You're one of those cross players or cosplayers or something! That's so crotting weird! I like the colour of your wig! And that little tail! Nice touch!" Angelica attempted to politely compliment this girl, assuming she would have to see lots of her in the same dorm. But she would definitely become a customer at some point! Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but at day...

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Last edited:
mikaela thomson
The first announcement for the tour had been called as a small frown cut through Mikaela's features. He had truly enjoyed his conversation with the Gorgon and seemed to be put in a rather dismal mood due to the fact that he couldn't stay for longer. "Oh, well.. It looks like the tour's starting. I'm gonna go join up with the rest of the group, but I really hope to talk to you later okay? Okay! Bye-bye, Pluto!" He flashed the other a smile, nodding to his snakes as a small 'goodbye', then shuffled along with the rest of the crowd of students. Just as easily, he could have hopped on his broom and given himself an aerial tour, though it would simply not have the same feel to it. As the large walk of the school proceeded, Mikaela drank in every single view and detail he could adsorb. He loved it. He absolutely loved this school more than anything he had experienced, anything that he had seen. Having grown up in a place where he was barely allowed to view anything of the 'outside world', seeing so much was just.. Spectacular! The thought that he would be spending so much time here was absolutely overwhelming to him. As he reviewed the crowd once more, he made small mental notes of who he wanted to talk to. Though, of course, he had noted nearly everyone by the time the guided introduction was over.

Mika tossed his small duffel onto the floor next to the left-hand bed, propelling himself onto the undressed mattress. It was bare, only a dark sheet covered it though nothing more. That was fine, he had brought along his own comforter, blankets, and pillows filled with down from various types of birds. His sort of den-mother in the community he had stayed in for a few years prior had crafted them for him. He saw that there were some boxes already placed in the room. Though, of course some would be his room-mate's. Taking this into consideration, he had prepared for a possible mix-up. Mikaela had designated his own boxes with a single strip of gold duct-tape on the top, smiling as he stood and proceeded to dig through it with his fingers. First were his clothes, then the bedding. He was courteous and careful not to unload any decorations he may have brought. Though it was his room, he couldn't be sure on his room-mate's feelings about decorating. However, he did notice an odd thing about the wall next to his bed. There were two solid-seeming wooden hooks, each curved upwards. At first he supposed they were for paintings and such, but taking out his broomstick from the side-pocket in his bag he then noticed that it fit perfectly between the two hooks. A broom-hold! The consideration made him smile. Taking a step back from his side of the room, he looked over it. Everything seemed neat so far, save for the few empty boxes that had been scattered about the floor. A thought clicked in his mind in an instant after taking in the view. "Ah! Nearly forgot.." He grinned, walking over to a small, tissue-paper-and-bubble-wrap-filled box. He opened it with great care, tugging out of the mess of protective layers a gift basket. The basket was neatly woven with flexible pieces of wood, and the bow that adorned it was also crafted by hand out of reed. Inside was a small cello bag holding a mix of nuts and berries from the plants around the area Mikaela had lived in, a hand-dipped candle scented of wildflowers, a small inkwell accompanied by a fountain pen, a thick pencil made purely from wood, and a few organic, home-made bars of soap. The tissue paper inside the basket had been lightly scented with lavender, as well. He set down the gift basket on the bed adjacent to his, and patiently waited for the person he would be living with to enter.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:
Excited and still smiling from his little performance, Wayne waited a few tantalizing seconds for his answer before being crushed by the hoof of rejection. The weight of the realization hit him like a falling ACME anvil, and he reacted as such. The fact that such a bejeweled unicorn had no monetary wealth to speak of - I'm doubtful, but there's no way to argue around that, Wayne mused. At the same time, the thirty-five dollars... He threw a worried look back to Mac, feeling a shudder run up his spine as he noticed the selkie boy had already turned his back on the little scene. He opened his mouth to call for help, finding it strangely dry with nerves. My career can't be over that quickly, can it? Is this the fall of Fall, before I've even found fame? No! It can't end here! And not by the hands of a prissy unicorn!

"Ah, well - I'll take such an elegant rejection in stride," Wayne said, shaking off the humiliation and laying on his praise of the unicorn again. "Of course one such as yourself would have no need of my skills, given your already wonderful condition..." He moved to make one final bow, but something the unicorn said (in his own, vain way) caught Wayne's attention. "Wait. What did you just say? My business, and your presence?" In that moment, Wayne's mind worked a mile a minute, with thoughts and ideas flowing over each other like rapids in a river. He finally took his focus off the unicorn, noticing that a few students were giving interested looks from his earlier scene - and everything suddenly clicked. "Aha!"

Wayne wasted no time in getting to work. "You, over there!" He called, catching a retreating student by surprise. "Uh, me?" "Yes, you! See this unicorn here? See how spotless his mane is? Wouldn't you - ah, hold on." One of Wayne's water steams flicked a fly out of the air with incredible precision, sending it flying before it could even think of landing on Mistral's majestic mane. "Wouldn't you love to be as spotless as he is? Please, allow me." The student threw him an "are you crazy?" look, but before they could even protest, Wayne had pounced, styling their hair, brushing off their clothes, shining their shoes - oh, and slipping five dollars from their pocket in the blink of an eye. "See? Absolutely breathtaking! Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Unicorn?" He asked, shoving the newly-cleaned student over to join the unicorn before turning to the students in the hall as a whole. "Come one, come all, for a free Fall Makeover!" A giant, watery arrow drawn from moisture in the air gathered above Mistral and the other student, showing off his prior accomplishments. "Don't be shy!"

With that, Wayne took his (slightly apprehensive) customers for their "free" cleaning, shining them up while slowly amassing his thirty-five dollars. A five-dollar note here, a ten there, a handful of quarters - with every new customer, he drew only small sums, so slyly that his movements were indistinguishable from those cleaning the students. He made sure to steer clear of supernatural-looking students, or those with multiple eyes, but ultimately succeeded. Looking at his finished products - eight bright-faced students and a pocket full of thirty-five dollars exactly - Wayne couldn't help but smile a little. "Oh, look at you!" He said, giving his newly cleaned clients a bright smile. Now to make my exit. "You guys look so wonderful, I could just take a picture! Hold on..." The elemental boy feigned searching his pockets, all while slowly backing up from the group of students. "Ah, where is it?" Once he had put a respectable distance between him and the group, Wayne gave up his search, shrugging. "Oh well. What a shame. Disappointing as it is, I'll have to leave without a picture." Looking to Mistral, he gave the unicorn a wink so mischevious that it almost seemed like a warning. "But what can you do? Live in the now, savor your beauty, and remember Fall if you need a makeover! Now I really must take my leave..." With a snap, the water arrow burst, drenching the students beneath it with a flood-like volume of water. "Well, toodles!" He yelled, cheekily saluting the now-soaked students and running back to Mac. "Hey, boss! A job well done, wouldn't you think?"

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl (There's a chance to run! : ) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Asad

The woman's language was cold enough to freeze over the entire campus, but Asad was lucky to have been wearing his warm, flowing garments. It would seem the man would have to dedicate some time towards melting down the coarse exterior she surrounded herself in. Which, of course, he was far from excited to be expressing any effort. But, perhaps for the sake of his blog, he would. Or maybe the woman's flustered reactions would be a reward in itself? Asad chuckled quietly at her attempt to hide her reddening face. "Some would find your presence alluring."

Snapping his fingers to Erika's pun, the Jinn's smile grew wider. "A teacher hmm? Won't you teach me a thing or two?" Though he replied in his usual flirtatious manner, there was something hidden behind his visage of seduction. At the notion of not graduating, Asad merely raised his hands up with a shrugging gesture, his expression glazing over with indifference. The ghostly woman was well aware of his inability to leave the school premises. "What's the point anyways? It's much more entertaining within the walls."

Reaching the end of the hallway, the Jinn witnessed the tour group begin to disperse outside from the view of the window. Turning, he mused, "I suppose we'll have to continue our conversation another time. Until then ladies." And poof he went. Disintegrated into a fog of smoke.

There was no real reason to unpack in his dorm room. Everything the man ever needed was holed up in his spiritual abode within the pendant lost int he storage room. However, keeping up some sort of public appearance could be worthwhile. Making his way towards the dorms, he briefly passed the bathrooms, which he would have strode right by, until his ears caught some hushed noises. Retracing his steps back, he stealthily sneaked a glance inside, only for his eyes to be raped by an odd, and peculiar scene. There Nekomancer was in all his obsessive glory, if you could call it that. Blinking with a deadpan facial expression, the Jinn decided it best to move without a word. Maybe I shouldn't take the form of a neko anymore, my life might actually be endangered.
With that, he poofed into his dorm room, where he would begin to work on his first blog post of the school year.

Jonathan
Interacting
No one at the moment
Notes
Enjoying a good read
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon brushed off the Demon girl's threats, as he was sure they weren't something that was actually gonna happen. So he just wondered off away from her and noticed the tour starting he decided to follow along with it, figuring it would be better to know where the heck everything was, rather than be lame and get lost. Though because he didn't want to look like the exact kind of people he was previously insulting and ruin the reputation he was building for himself, he kept far behind the group. He made sure to not even look at the group and constantly made a point to seem like he wasn't paying attention, just in case anyone was watching. Though with him sneaking glances towards the group while trying to nonchalantly follow them, he looked a lot like he was a stalker. And as such he didn't really hear much of what Mr Plum was saying, but he'd managed to get the basics of everything, like which building the Library was and where the dorms were... though that was about it. But he figured that was all he really needed to know.. for now at least.

Deciding that the Dorms would be busy with everyone unpacking and going there first, he decided he'd take a trip to the Library and read some books while most others are off doing other things so he can let down the Edgy façade for a while. He liked others thinking of him like that, but it was a lot of effort to keep up. Especially when the Witch boy decided to touch his wings, he hated how he reacted since it went against his whole persona he'd been trying to build up. He tried his best to stop thinking about the stupid cute witch boy and everything that happened in the Auditorium. He took a deep breath and exhaled heavily as he walked into the Library, seeing it was mostly empty.

Jon smiled at the empty Library and went to grab a couple of books. He walked slowly through the library looking for any book that caught his eye that day; Jon loved reading, though before he came to Lakoria he never really got much of a chance, outside of a few vaguely educational books. Before long, Jon had finally settled on a book, he also grabbed a random dark and bad ass looking book, just so he could keep his reputation going if someone were to walk in. He took the small pile of books he'd picked up and walked to the back of the Library, finding a large comfy chair to sit in. He sat in it sideways, with his back up against one of the side rests and his feet hanging over the other, so that he wouldn't have to sit forwards just so his wings wouldn't get crushed between him and the back of the chair. He'd dumped the pile of books on a table behind him, far enough that he could claim they weren't his, but close enough that he could easily reach them; The books in the pile were an assortment of fairy tales, Cinderella, sleeping beauty, and Peter pan to name a few of them. He kept the badass book on his lap just so he'd have quick access to it if he needed to quickly grab it. He reached back and grabbed the first book on the pile, which was Cinderella. He started to relax in the chair and get comfortable before opening the book and beginning to read.

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Mistral was pleased with himself, as he usually was, this time for not dampening the water elemental's spirits; Fall really was quite proficient with sprucing up the members of the student body, his work had a kind of flow to it. How many years had it taken him to near master the feat? And for what reasons; Mistral pondered that they could have been shallow but maybe Wayne's totally-made-up-on-the-spot-and-completely-ruse-initative had some depth. Mistral could see the difference the treatment had made in the students' appearance to the point that if he wasn't currently sure of his own perfection he might've considered snooping around vending machines to eventually acquire 35 dollars in abandoned monies; but, alas, he was full of himself and could not fathom Wayne pulling a fast one on him through a false identity and theivin' waves.

The unicorn was surprised that Fall didn't seem quite so proficient at catching dirt before it r/beached him, though - to Mistral it appeared lake something had gotten lodged in the river fellow's eye. Still, Mistral couldn't be shore; maybe elementals just blinked like that. "Good luck," he bade to Fall's quick get away - it seemed as if the boy was tide to some other matter, he was nearly raining away. Mistral waded for the bubbly personality to turn away before using a little unicorn magic to grant Wayne a little extra luck throughout the day; whale Mistral hadn't been blown away by the encounter - the boy had porpoise and seemed ice enough. Sensing the magic above him failing to be, Mistral used his very own freeze-y magic to turn the barrage above him into a flurry of snow, he managed to escape most of the flakes by a simple step forward... huh, he probably should have turned the water above everybody else's head into snow as well; Fall must have forgotten in his excitement and totally spoiled all his hard-work. What a shame for him. Mistral piered over at the tour group before joining the majority of the school on their little expedition. He ignored the the huge puddle on the floor and didn't bother to listen to any emotions some of the unluckily waterlogged students might expel. Including the 'OMG waterboi totes did that on purpose' remarks'.
Lotusy Lotusy

The tour held by Mr.Plum left Mistral quit perplexed, things were quite different here then at his old totally-not-a-cult forest school; except for the undisclosed and unknown room: those were pretty much everywhere at his former place of study. Mistral wondered what skill level was expected in the "English" class - he himself had an allergy to the written word. Literally ; ). The safe house provoked rather wary thoughts in Mistral, he suspected seeing a false variant of his homeland would be more destructive then anything; Mistral always had a quiet longing to return and visit the place of his birth - but not before, becoming - something?

Though he did not tire, sleeping did help Mistral feel more connected to the day-night-cycle so he found it quite quaint to have a dorm of his own! Or, more properly, co-own? Seeing as there was a mass of students spilling their way towards their quarters, Mistral thought it best to go along with the crowd; it's not like he had any plans. He slipped off into his dorm and away from the sea of faces, failing entirely to notice the knightly figure perched in the room and instead locking his eyes instantly on the identical figure staring back at him from the far side of the room. "Oh, hello~" he called ambiguously, with plenty of cheer to his reflection. The full-size mirror depicting Mistral was ornately decorated, and oddly, not even the only mirror of it's kind propped up against the wall.
Silvis Silvis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back