• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nekomancer
Perhaps it wasn't very unlikely that the Nekomancer ended up entering the library building as he did, his cloak flapping around from his zealous movements as he made his way over to the bookshelves that scaled up the building's interior. That's right, even the nefarious Nekomancer needed some time to clean out his head and go back to his roots, the common drabble of the "normies" always trying to take precedence over his knowing ways. He felt it, the stares he received from his little excursion earlier and how, no, it wasn't that normal to literally drool over the mere touch of someone, but it was their fault for not understanding the gravity of his entire situation. If they had known what he went through in order to get such a privilege, maybe then would they look at him in a brighter light. For now, however, he was to succumb to their lecherous gazes and allow them to be uneducated. It was only due time until the heathens were to bend a knee to the one and only true gospel.

Which is what brought him here, to the safe haven of knowledge and culture. In a school filled with imbeciles that can't comprehend the authentic glory of his passion, it was up to the school's prestige of awareness for their students to make up for what has already been lost in respect for the establishment. As his hands raked over the various covers and intriguing titles, Nekomancer forced only a faint frown from under his mask. Did they not have it in their stocks? Ah, someone must've already checked it out, he presumed, nodding an understanding approval to himself. It wasn't a wonder, either. Give Me That Neko Necator, Senpai!! was a classic that anyone could come to fall in love with, it being a modern day masterpiece and all.

That only left him with boring and uninteresting titles to peruse from. Deciding it was better to just take a leave and sit down wherever felt comfortable and pass the time until he went Neko watching, the obsessed cat fanatic made his way over to what he presumed was an empty table with only a few books littered on it from those that didn't know how to put things back once they were done with them. Sitting down and pulling out his Neko Bible (bless the man that gave it to him), he sat comfortably in his chair, opening the pages to one of his favorite quotes that had various sticky notes littering the page. Not noticing the tiny fairy before him, Nekomancer began to read, losing himself within the text of his beloved scripture.

GingerBread GingerBread

"No, I'm not going to print out pictures of Haru naked! I would get in trouble so stop asking!"
XuiCoatl could be seen throwing his head back as he let out a load cry of anger that only Pluto could hear.
"No it isn't that kind of art! I'm not going to lie to any teachers, I don't want the headmaster to send Miss Rosenthal after us." The snakes simultaneously shivered at the thought of Miss Rosenthal. Apep mumbled something about her being "one sexy bitch." Pluto held a large paper bag in his arms that Jason kept trying to get into on the way to their dorms. Speaking of dorms. "I don't get why we have to go to different dorms every year! It's so dumb....No Xui, the posters would not help. Now drop the subject!" He hissed. These guys were getting on his last nerve. He truly didn't understand why they all had to be so....sexual...It was weird. Jason was bad but Xui was even worse recently ever since he discovered Archiveofourown.

Ah, finally he made it to his room. Breathing a sigh of relief as he opened the door. "No Jason! I won't be buying a naked statue of-ffffffoo boy. Boy." Pluto bit his lip and the snakes flailed around a bit as Pluto reacted. He was there in his room. That Mika dude was his roommate. He Blushed a deep red as he thought of their earlier interaction.
'Oh fuck YEAH! We get to room with Animal Man!!' Jason yelled and all the snakes started talking at once in a happy frenzy.
Pluto awkwardly shuffled his way over to his side of the room. "Hi again..." He mumbled, still biting his own lip. "I guess we aren't just in the same house but also the same dorm together huh?"

'Oh shit Pluto you fucking degenerate. Of course you are in the same house and room! That's how it's always been! What, are you going to room with a Journey dude??' He thought go himself. He knelt down infront of his mini fridge and started to fill it up with all kinds of strange snacks and drinks for the snakes and himself. It was mostly filled with meats and anything chocolate.

That's when he noticed the basket laying on the bed. "A gift basket? Is this what they do now?" He asked as he looked over the basket. 'No, this is way too...nice to be given to all students.'

okmelonn okmelonn

Lily thought for a second, then realized where the other girl was coming from. "Oh, you mean like those nerds who go to fantasy conventions." She groaned. "Nope, I'm the real thing," the demon commented, flipping her tail in a way that showed it wasn't just her hips doing the work. "Heaven, hell- it's all real. How did you manage to go this long as a magical being without meeting a nonhuman?"

Angelica

"Wow you're really into this whole huffin thing huh?" Angelica questioned as she lapped around the girl, trying to find any obvious stage tricks, making sure she studies that tail as it seemed very fishy. "Well obviously Heaven and Hell are real you silly muppet. How else would our witchy potions work!" She rhetorically questioned, knowing that this mere simpleton wouldn't know what she was going on about. Angelica continued "It's more than just puppy tails, I can tell you that for sure! Mainly because they are too heckin cute to steal their tails! I would never ever rever!" She huffed at the very thought that someone would steal a harmless creatures limb "If you are like me, well obviously you aren't because of that weird cross dresser stuff or something you got going on, but besides that if you like puppies don't go to Old Billies Potion Shack! Not only because he stole my idea! But also because he may use more than just the frappen tail." The more Angelica spoke the more weird memories she remembered until she gazed off into the distance "Poor little Timmy, he was one day away from puppy retirement..." She softly spoke as a single tear fell from her. Shaking her head she snapped out of that depressing though "Oh! I'm sure you'll be glad that I managed to find a very obvious flaw in the design of the wittle tail! I must admit that it is very well made and all! But you can't get jack past me! Unless he's fast...But never! You see, it still looks robotic! Oh oh oh!!! I've got a idea!!!" As Angelica finished she quickly knelt down and looked in her bag, pulling out a orange colour lollipop.

Standing back up again she shoved it in her mouth, stood on tip toes, folded her arms and gently nodded while looking down towards the ground. Taking one suck of the sweet, she took it out and pointed it at the girl. In her mind this small room transformed to a old dusty dark office where a long wooden desk sat between the two girls, only two objects were on the desk, a small bowl and a glass of apple juice. Paper was pinned all around the walls with different potion recipes written on each one. Angelica begin to spoke in a deep serious tone "Huh. See kid, you've got spunk! I like that about you..." Angelica gently tapped the lollipop on the small bowl so any saliva on the boiled sweet could drip off "You got a good craft. Neat, clean. You could go a long way, but you still need something... A payroll! Come be my mascot! You're small, cute and got a fiery spirit! We will go a long way!" Keeping up her facade, she couldn't help but let out a small grin before muttering "Wow that was really good." And she quickly put the lolly in her mouth. Yes Angelica! You go girl!

Shagranoz Shagranoz

mikaela thomson
He hadn't been sitting for long, approximately five.. seven minutes or so before he heard footsteps outside, followed by a male voice. Could that finally be his room-mate? Mikaela's heart pounded with excitement and his thoughts filled with wonder. He was anxious for the door to open as he noticed the footfalls stop right outside of the entryway. He wanted to squeal, it really was the person whose arrival he had been anticipating! Though.. The talking to themselves was strange. Maybe there was someone besides them? No, he would have noticed if two people had walked down the hall together. Could it be something related to their powers? A thought suddenly struck him like a lightning bolt, and he knew who it was. "Pluto!" He chimed as the door swung open, feeling the urge to rush over to the other and embrace him in a large hug.
Oh my gosh, oh wow! This is... This is perfect! Aah, the goddess of luck has blessed me! He jumped up from his place on the bed and was over to the Gorgon in an instant, the boy being once more of his excitable nature. "I'm so glad that it's you. Oh, we're going to be just the best room-mates, I know it." The boy spoke, eyes shining. "I promise I'll try to be the best living partner I can, and if you need anything from me just feel free to ask! I've lived with a few... Strange people, so there's not much you could say or do that would make me look at you differently." He was still speaking quickly, not really realizing what he had said, "Wait, no, I-I didn't mean you were strange or anything.. Because you're not." He gave a nervous laugh, clearing his throat afterward. "Oh, also, is it alright if I put up some of my decorations? I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have any problems with it first.." He spoke all throughout his sentence with the same childish grin on his face, though he did seem to calm down a bit as he continued to talk. It was only then that he noticed, now standing directly in front of the other, the height difference between the two. He could help but find it a bit... Cute, how short the other boy was. Mikaela then gazed upwards at the snakes, seeing that they seemed to be quite excited as well. 'Hello, again! I'm happy to be living with all of you.' He spoke to the reptiles, then stepping aside to allow Pluto to begin unpacking. He walked over to his bed, in the process of smoothing out his comforters when he picked up the statement about the gift basket. He seemed to be almost nervous admitting that it was his gift. "Ah, well.. That's something I put together for you. It's all hand-made by my friends and family. I just.. Kind of wanted it to be a peace offering of sorts? To make sure we start off living together this year on the right foot.." He gave a sheepish smile, eyes wide and scanning Pluto for any type of reaction to the basket of presents.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:
A unicorn walked into the room and talked to its reflection. Try as he might Raziel could only think of two reasons for why this unicorn was here. The unicorn must either be his roomie or a companion of them. He was still trying to wrap his mind around this when he actually looked at the unicorn and registered its appearance. This is a beautiful creature, a truly impressive specimen of a horse. I wonder how it compares to a warhorse.

Once Raziel actually got to thinking his thought quickly devolved into chaos with three main things repeating. He should say something, he wanted to ride it, and that he didn't think they were real. Since he could only potentially do anything with two of those thoughts he decided to speak. "Hi, I'm Raziel, can I ride you?" Of course he hadn't thought through what he should say though so he was very direct.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Jonathan
Interacting
Tac Yssup
Notes
Was Enjoying a good read
Stuff
Books
Tags

Jon's head snapped upwards when he heard the sound of footsteps nearby. He panicked a little not sure what to do with the copy of Cinderella he was reading; He didn't want to be caught reading something so.. non bad ass. But Jon also didn't want to lose his place in the book, so he took a few extra seconds to take note of the page number before dropping the book behind the chair he was sitting on and grabbing the "bad ass" book. He quickly opened it up to a random page. The book, was apparently completely about guns which wasn't something Jon had any knowledge about or interest in learning about, even for his edginess. Jon kept sneaking Glances over at the other kid who decided to sit near him. 'Why won't he leave?? I just wanna read my books in peace.. I can't just go and check them out either.. cause someone might see me.. and what if I have a roommate?! No, I'll just wait for him to leave... Yeah... I can wait..'

Jon started getting impatient and started tapping on the side of his book. He hadn't even attempted to read it to pass the time.. for a few minutes all he'd been doing is sneaking glances at the kid opposite him, praying that they'd get bored of reading and just leave. But it was looking less and less likely 'Why'd he have to sit here out of the whole Library?!'After waiting for what felt like an eternity but in reality was only 5 minutes at most, Jon decided that he should try and get the Boy to leave. "Hey, why are you in the Library... Libraries are for losers.. But I guess that's what you are.. a lame loser" Jon looked back at his book for a moment before realising he was also in the Library and by extension calling himself a loser. "I'm only here because.. um.. I want to find out who all the losers in the school are.... yeah.."

Hecate Truth
"Apologize for being heartless? Did anyone apologize for making me this way?"
Etihw.full.1790157.jpg

Asad's quiet chuckle gave Hecate goosebumps, but she wasn't sure if they were good goosebumps, or bad ones. She silently hoped that it was neither, and it was just a chilly wind or something. The silver eyed female then heard something she wasn't expecting. "Some would find your presence alluring." At those few words, she felt her cheeks tinge bright crimson on her milky pale skin. Yes, they do. In my dreams, at least. She took a deep breath. This'll all be over soon. After a few minutes, they won't even look at me in the hallways. that'd be best for everyone.

"Oh, I've just been dying to finish school." The ghostly woman started, "In all seriousness, it's quite saddening to leave these walls. Maybe I'll come back to teach." Hecate rolled her eyes. No one cares, she thought to herself. No one cares about your opinions. Your interests. What you wish to do. That's sadly the reality of this ludicrous world.

Snapping his fingers to Erika's pun, the Jinn's smile grew wider. "A teacher hmm? Won't you teach me a thing or two?" Hecate snorted. This boy was serious? She was annoyed at his flirtatious voice, and wanted to lunge at him and choke him, but she had to resist her desires. She's been doing that for years, ever since.. what? Five years ago? She wasn't sure. She was sure as hell done with this bullshit. "And how about you Asad? Still not planning on graduating?" Hecate bit her lip, keeping herself from laughing out loud. Not planning on graduating? Is he like, an idiot or something? She quickly composed herself, and listened to Asad's answer, still anxious to leave. She had to leave without causing attention. Knowing these two, they would probably follow her when she decided to run away, and annoy her even more.

Asad merely raised his hands up with a shrugging gesture, his expression glazing over with indifference. The ghostly woman was well aware of his inability to leave the school premises. "What's the point anyways? It's much more entertaining within the walls." The black haired female snorted in amusement. Entertaining? That's the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. "It's also much more entertaining to annoy a freshman now, is it?" She started to look around again, trying to get away. Fast.

"Oh, by the by, you weren't too interested in the tour? It's the best way to get your bearings of the place, but I do suppose exploring everything yourself has its own excitement." The ghost lady told Hecate. Hecate snapped her neck to Erika's side, her short hair flying behind her. She raised her eyebrow, and gave her a deadly look. "Really? I would've never guessed," she snapped, sarcastically. "But also, leaving me alone has its own excitement as well!" With that, she started to walk away, not even noticing Asad disappearing.

She started to look for her dorm, and hated the fact that she'd have a roommate. She didn't work well with others, obviously. Once she found her dorm room, she resented to open the oak wood door. So instead, she rested her petite head on the door. I... don't want to share a room. She groaned. But, hey. It's much better than being chased around with pitchforks and some sticks on fire. WIth that thought echoing in her mind, she opened that wooden door, and walked in, head up high. The first thing she spotted was a centaur unpacking. Great. I'm rooming with a horse. She decided to not even acknowledge the centaur, and walk over to her bed. Once she reached her bed, she placed the only thing she packed with her on the floor: a toothbrush, clothing, a hairbrush, a book of spells, toothpaste, and a duffel bag to put everything in. She placed her fantasy books on the desk next to her, and laid down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling, dead inside.

Mentioned: Deathpelt Deathpelt || Interacting With (Or Used To): NyxNightmare NyxNightmare AI10100 AI10100

Savva Wolfe

Savva was nearly done unpacking everything she needed. A few tops, a pillow, a cover and some horse shoes. She had some decorations, not many but she didn't want to disturb her roommate, whomever that may be. She looked over at the gray wall, and then at the bed. The sweet, longing bed, which she couldn't go on cause of her weight. She snorted once before taking her attention off the mattress. I wonder who my roommate will be... In all truth Savva wasn't sure she wanted a roommate that was female. I mean so far the only two people she had met that were remotely friendly to her were Pluto, and Mikaela, Savva hoped they had gotten a good roommate, and that maybe she would be able to see them at lunch.

Savva was making the bed when suddenly a girl came in. She had milky white skin, and pitch black hair. Savva wanted to say hi, but felt like that was a pretty rotten decision since she was clearly being ignored. She didn't mind that much actually, people ignored her all the time, and it was better than being spat at, so she just let the girl do what she wanted. However, she was curious to what the girl was, though by the books the girl was pulling out of her bag, Savva could guess she was some kind of mage or witch. She then sat on the bed and stared of into space. Lucky, Savva thought before smiling to herself. She had a horrible case of bed jealousy.

With the last of her stuff being unpacked Savva fumbled for her small black purse and looked through it to make sure nothing was missing.... Anxiety meds, pocket cash, gum, pen, notes, student ID, yup she was all set! She gave a small sigh of relief before casting a quick glance back at her roommate. Well, maybe it'll lighten up later... She thought to herself, though she wasn't feeling very convinced, and decided that maybe this girl just needed some peace and alone time. With that she trotted out of the door and made her way to the campus.

It was a lot easier to see the huge place without everyone crowding around it... And the first place she wanted to visit was the cafeteria for two reasons. A.) She was so hungry she could eat a horse, and B.) She wondered if her friends were there. Now all she had to do was remember how to get there! Easy right? RIGHT? Savva looked around and paced around for a bit, before trying out a large building, and quickly came out confirming that it was the gym, not exactly the place she wanted.... Next she went into the main building, but went one floor too high, and ended up in classrooms, which were pretty much empty. She turned right ended up in the girls bathrooms, turned left and went into the boy bathrooms... ehh.... After a while she started to give up, and wanting to return to her dorm, had somehow ended up into the cafeteria. "I should accidentally go to places more often.." She muttered to herself before going in. It was pretty empty at this point with the exception of a few students ordering snacks.

She trotted up to a vending machine and got about 5 bags of chips. "And they say horses eat grass.." With that she opened a pack and started munching away, maybe she'd meet someone here.

Emmi Emmi (mentioned)

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Mistral choked in surprise, which, to be honest - sounded very much like the beginnings of a neigh. He was not expecting someone to speak out of the blue and certainly not ask such a crude question! "I am not a steed," he said firmly, turning to observe this Raziel character, though it pained him to look away from his own reflection. The fellow seemed a bit - out of this century, a rather rich observation coming from a unicorn. Mistral took an instant disliking to him! Though he attributed this disdain to being caught off-guard with what he found to be a rude question rather realizing he felt a subconscious discomfort around the entity which manifested itself within the knight. He could, however, detect that although Raziel was very similar to mortal-men, he wasn't quite that. "I am a unicorn." he clarified in a mild, patronizing, tone. Mistral was curious as to what Raziel truly was, more-so then he was with others - as he expected they'd be seeing each other quite a bit, but not to the point where he felt inclined to ask. Not that any of Mistral's questions ever ended up sounding like they had a question mark at the end.

Mistral let out a long, quiet, exhalation of cool breath at the predicament he had walked into. Perhaps saying he was a unicorn aloud had soothed Mistral into remembering he was in a forgiving kind of mood today for he followed up with a "It's nice to make your acquaintance," despite feeling it quite the opposite. The inklings of his intuitions misguidedly told him that Raziel was bad news, and though he couldn't put his finger on why that was, Mistral blindly trusted his own unfounded thoughts.
Silvis Silvis

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Hecate ( Emmi Emmi ) | Asad ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )
Mentioned:
Erika had never been this interested in a girl ever since... well, forever really. There were plenty of witches in Lakoria - any human who dabbled in the magical arts were branded as such. Most isolate themselves, of course, but when they are free to do whatever experiment they wished in Lakoria - they become more open. Perhaps this witch needed some time to warm up to the campus and to them. Quite obviously, however, Asad wished to speed up the proceeds. While Erika was looking forward to this happening and would be more than happy to accompany the Jinn, this witch isn't the only object of interest in the school. Though she suspected she would see more of her at later dates - some of which would be coincidental, others... well, that was up for debate.

Asad had, as expected, in a flirtatious manner. The witch looked disturbed. Well, if you weren't interested in handsome boys flirting with you, it's an expected reaction. Erika gave Asad a sweet smile, floating backwards with her hands behind her back. "Oh Asad, I would if I could. But I'm afraid getting through that thick head of yours isn't easy." A teasing joke, may be viewed as an insult, but she hoped that the Jinn wouldn't take that personally. His demeanor changed in a heartbeat thanks to her telling him about graduating. Yes, she knew why he couldn't leave. But truly, wouldn't it be easy to lure someone to claim the mystical object to get him out. "Hm, that is true. Less dangerous too... well, that really does depend on perspective."

Ah, the witch had finally let out just how pissed she was at them for disturbing her. Asad had already disappeared by then and the witch started walking away. Erika could faintly hear Mr. Plum dismissing the people on the tour, telling them to go check in the dorms. She swore she could hear Ms. Rosenthal's voice at the start of the tour, but that may just be her. She knew better than to cross the woman. Letting out a giggle, she called out. "See you again soon, Miss Witch~" With that, she began her trip to the dorms. She wondered if the witch knew how to get there. Nevertheless, it was obvious that interacting with her now, without Asad for that matter, wasn't going to be the best idea.

Skipping anyone else that may be of interest, Erika headed for the dorms. She tried to remember who she was going to be roomed with - was it an Emilia? It didn't really matter whether she knew them or not. If they didn't want to be disturbed, well, that would be easy to remedy. Besides, now that she was a spirit, she didn't really need to spend any time in the bathroom, or eating. Huh, that actually sounds pretty weird. Ah well. Erika floated inside the room and then settled down on a seat, solidifying herself so she could feel the softness of the seat beneath her. Extending her hand, she managed to pick up a book from her pile - which was the only things she actually brought from home aside from a few pictures of her family - and it floated over to her. She leaned back and began reading the fictional novel.

Nekomancer
When was the last time that he was able to read over his beloved texts? Not even Nekomancer was certain of this, having read the book about fifteen times from front-to-finish over the last month alone. The only thing he was able to say for certain, though, was that it wasn't soon enough, the righteous and magnificent word of the Neko Noble etching themselves within the very depths of his skull, filling his mind with undoubtedly the most sacred of wisdom, which has been passed down for generations and generations, only to be gifted into his eager, and somewhat clammy, hands.

What confused him was the monotone buzzing that continued to penetrate its way into his concentration. Believing that the best course of action was to identify, er, the creature making the sound, Nekomancer's attention shifted from his adored book and towards the tiny critter that sat across from him. Was that a fly? Wait, no, bugs can't talk, can they? No, they can't. He might be just a little off his rocker, but it was a certainty that bugs didn't talk. At least, none of the kind that he knew.

This begged a very important question: Was it a good idea to start talking to the bug/vermin/trash/thought-breaking/idiotic/did I say bug already/thing? After some consideration, it was only a matter of time before Nekomancer realized that this was, in fact, more than just a normal conversation. No, this was a fateful encounter. One that might as well change this winged creature's life forever. Yes, he wanted to know about the divine verses of the nekos, and lucky for him, he was speaking to the expert on just that.

Standing up abruptly, unrivaled glee exuded from Nekomancer as he stumbled to bring both himself and the book over to Jon, plopping himself right next to the man and letting out a hearty chuckle. "I see we have a man of culture in our midsts!" he said rather loudly, despite being in a library. "Tell me, what was it that first got you into the obsession- love for nekos? Oh, you fell in love with them the moment you laid eyes on them? What a coincidence, me too! Here, I'll even share with you one of my favorite lines in the doctrine," he said, beginning to flip to one of the various pages, not caring whether or not Jon was actually listening. It really was great to have friends to share your passions with.

GingerBread GingerBread

Raziel
Raziel realized how rude he had been only after the unicorn responded. It could talk so of course it wouldn't want to be a steed. Deciding to try and make his bad first impression better he rose from the bed and bowed toward the unicorn. "My deepest apologies for my rude and quite crass question." He straightened and looked at the unicorn while trying on his nicest smile. "As I so poorly put it before I am called Raziel. I was overcome with awe upon seeing a unicorn for the first time and allowed my boyish fancies to overcome my sense of decorum. It is my hope that you can forgive me this mishap and allow me another chance to leave an impression."

Having fallen back on his habit of formal speech he doubled down on it and treated the unicorn as if it was a noble rather than a noble steed. "May I know what a noble one such as yourself is called?" Raziel would certainly never admit he still hoped to ride the unicorn someday, after all, what knight hadn't dreamed of riding a unicorn to slay a dragon. While waiting for the unicorn to respond he tok the chance to look this creature over again and admire its beauty but one last question emerged in his mind. Why would a horse, even a horned unicorn, go to school?
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

glitchy.gif
Luminatti Digiix
"NATTI"
male-possessed tv(nightmare demon)-pansexual

luminatti arrived rather late,extremely late having missed out on quite a bit. that was ok though, or that's what he assumed anyways. he probly should have been a bit more on time but of course that wasn't the case now was it? no. luminatti walked by himself humming electronically and walked down the hallway listening (despite having no ears) for people around him. he walked down the hallway for a good while turning around corners and wandering nearly aimlessly other than trying to map out his surrounding for later convince. his way of walking probly seemed weird as his arms were crossed over his chest and his legs walked almost by themselves a awkward distance from his torso due to his body being in half the way it was. if he really wanted to he could have merely floated around but decided against it. before he realized it natti ended up somehow tripping and sending himself flying face or rather screen first slamming directly into a vending machine. there was loud bang and the machine fell over on top of him after impact. KTHUNK! SQUISH! ectoplasm covered the floor a bit and the machine as sparks flew up from his body. natti made a weird electronic sound and groaned pushing the machine off him and flopped over. at first one could assume him being in half ment he was hurt but thankfully he actually wasn't other than loosing a bit of slime and having a terrible ache in his head. as weird as it sounded natti could in fact feel pain and such a impact made him feel sore.

Deathpelt Deathpelt

Jonathan
Interacting
Tac Yssup
Notes
Wants to finish Cinderella
Stuff
Books
Tags

Jon was expecting that calling the boy a lame loser would make him want to leave; Who wants to be seen as a lame loser? Jon certainly didn't. But the boy who was now sat next to him didn't seem to care at all, instead it seemed to just make him want to talk to Jon about his interests. 'why is he still here?! How does he not care about being called a loser? It's like the worst thing to be called!' He had no idea how to make this boy go away, he glanced over at the stack of books that he'd intended to read and finish.. but because of this boy sitting next to him, he hadn't even been able to finish one. He was tempted to try to quickly take the books and check them out, but he quickly came to his senses and realised that was a stupid idea.

Jon, started to try to think of ways to get the boy to leave instead.. but he couldn't come up with anything more hurtful to call him than a loser. Though as the boy started speaking, Jon heard that he was into Nekos, he figured that maybe if insulting the boy didn't work, maybe insulting his interests would. "Nekos are lame.. only losers would like them. Because they're lame and loser-ish." Jon put the best scowl on that he could muster and looked directly at the boy, hoping that this last attempt of his would work. If it didn't he figured that he'd either have to outlast the boy and wait for him to leave, no matter how long it took.. or just give up and go to his dorm. But he really hoped he could finish the book, he had just got to the part where the magic wore off! He couldn't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Everyone was attempting to get on Mistral's metaphorical good-side today, he was impressed with the savviness of people to instantly turn to flattery and withdraw their previous inane statements in his presence. Though he neither accepted or rejected the apology, he was content to be groveled at; not that he needed anyone else's opinion when it came to his selfish vanity, but he did appreciate complimenters over naysayers. "I am known by my being," said Mistral cryptically, "but you might refer to me as Mistral." Mistral's name was more so a formality used to integrate into other populations rather then something he was called by frequently back in good old forest school. Though it had been given to him by his estranged unimom in a fashion similar to most creatures.

Mistral didn't feel obliged to attempt to impress Raziel, or anyone else for that matter, and so lapsed into a seemingly-attentive-but-honestly-disinterested-and-distracted silence.
Silvis Silvis

Lily raised an eyebrow. This poor girl had been sheltered in the extreme, but she'd learn. The demon looked at the cauldron with a little bit of interest- learning more about magic was always useful, even if it turned out to be something she couldn't use herself. "What sort of potions do you make?"

Raziel was a little surprised at the seeming indifference Mistral showed. The vain ones usually started preening themselves the moment they were referred to as noble and this unicorn was clearly vain if judged by how it talked to the mirror. It however just seemed uninterested in the praise which meant it was used to this level of praise poor truly didn't care and either option was troublesome. It wasn't like Raziel desired a subservient position to the unicorn so he couldn't do the formal thing or flattery forever but it would have been nice not to get off on the wrong hoof at least.

In the end the only thing he thought would work was if they treated each other as equals and the flattery wouldn't work for that but neither would vying for the unicorns attention. As such he turned to his chest and knelt to check through it. While he was otherwise seemingly occupied he tried talking in a more neutral fashion. "So what brings a unicorn to a school like this?"
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy metalcity metalcity
Mood: Impressed
Mac watched Wayne go off with a chuckle, not really expecting the water elemental to be able to succeed at his task, something that Mac felt was proven almost instantly when Wayne cleaned the unicorn but seemed to walk away empty handed. Mac shook his head, ready to watch the elemental come crawling back to him, but to his genuine surprise the elemental began to make a cleaning service of sorts, and while at first Mac failed to see how it was getting Wayne payed as no money was being exchanged, upon closer look there were bits of green floating in the water as Wayne pulled it away...could it be?

Mac gave out a hearty laugh, "The fucker's a natural pickpocket!" After a few seconds of laughter and odd looks directed at him from the people around him, Mac took in a deep breath, "Shame he directs so much attention to himself, otherwise this might've turned into a more than one job affair..."

Mac smirked as Wayne approached him, pulling up his mask so Wayne could see it clear as day. As the elemental began to talk about a job well done, Mac shrugged as he took the wet wads of cash out and began to count out thirty-five dollars before shrugging and pocketing the money, "Well, typically I'd say you did a damn fine job Fall, but to be honest anyone can lift a few measly bucks off of idiots who won't notice loose change missing, but not many people can talk someone out of money." Mac pulled Wayne in by his shoulder and looked off into the distance with him, "You see Fall, if I take you on now, you'd be like a sidekick or apprentice, but if you can go back out there and get say, fifty dollars off of just one person, well then I suppose we'd be like equals wouldn't we?! Just ask yourself, do you really just want to be a goon, or do you want to be my partner in crime?" With a pat on the back, Mac pushed Wayne back towards the crowd without letting the elemental answer, "See, that's what I thought! Now go out there and I'll see you when you've got another fifty on you, partner." With that Mac winked at Wayne and waited until the elemental was away before he began to search the crowd for an adult with authority...

Savva Wolfe

Savva was on her second bag of chips when a curious student walked into the cafeteria. She looked at him, more fascinated then frightened to be honest. He had the head of a TV with four eyes and a floating torso. I wonder what kind of species he is! Savva tough to herself cheerily, the ectoplasm was a bit creepy, but so was a half horse human person! She continued to watch him for a few seconds until he collided with the vending machine she had been at a few minutes ago.

He had collided with it, sending weird green goo everyone, he let out a slight groan that made Savva gasp. "Hey! Are you alright?" She trotted over to him hesitantly not wanting to slide on the slime falling down once was enough for a day. Slowly she made her way to him and outstretched her hand for him to take, her ear gave off a warm flick. "So whats your name?"

N Nonexisting

glitchy.gif
Luminatti Digiix
"NATTI"
male-possessed tv(nightmare demon)-pansexual

luminatti made a weird whistling sound then slowly started to pushing himself up a bit. he tilted his head. "i'm ok!" he answered and reached out taking the females hand pulling himself up with his torso and waist attaching to eachother to help him get back up before his torso floated over his hips once more. he looked at her staring with the four eyes on his screen letting go of her hand and quickly wiped off the excess slime getting a tissue from his pack and threw it away. he chriped pleased that he was clean as his cord tail flicked up wagging a little. "my name?" he asked pointing to himself. "luminatti digiix...if that is complicated you may call me natti for short,mimi does anyways." he answered simply then pointed to her staring at the female again noticing her appearance. he really have never seen a centaur or alot of things for that matter."what about you? what shall i address you as? it's only fair you tell me your name as well.." he added and adjusted the strap of his pack to his back side. the tv headed demon then went about trying to clean up the mess he had made quickly knowing it would quite be bad it if he had just left it be. he was quick about cleaning up the ectoplasm and managed to get the vending machine upright making it look like nothing happened almost.

Deathpelt Deathpelt

Nekomancer
"And that is when Nekomancer Sr. said, and I quote, 'If only I were able to be so incandescent,' and his feline compatriot responded with 'Nya!' Pawlms 16:9," Nekomancer recited breathlessly, leaning over the tiny creature as he reviewed his favorite stories; although, it was fair to say that they were all his favorite, but this one hit him deeply and always gave him chills when he read it. Now he was able to read it out loud for someone else to listen, a foreign concept to the typically solitary cultist. He was going to ask them about the story, maybe share some of his own insight into the symbolism behind excerpt, but then the bug spoke. Like a knife to his heart, the Nekomancer felt his stomach plummet into a blackened abyss by their words, their malicious intent lashing out in an attempt to make a mockery of the very thing that he loved so dearly.

Maybe he heard them wrong, that it was only a minor slip up that they were going to correct in just a moment. He waited ten seconds, then twenty, then forty, and once it passed a solid minute without any sound, Nekomancer's right hand slammed against the table, his other reaching to his face in despair and frustration. "Why, why, why, why, why, why. . ." he repeated to himself, his nails digging into the wooden surface as he endeavored to comprehend where he went wrong. And here he thought, truly believing with all his being, that he had found someone that he was able to share and joke with, to confide in with his habit that so commonly separated himself from the "normies" and categorized into the "deranged". How was a bond of kinship so quickly shattered, and why, oh why, did it have to happen to him of all people?

No matter, he thought to himself, the twitching in his eye eventually coming to a halt. It was foolish to believe that a complete stranger was able to digest the revered law of the Neko Nation without some minor setbacks. In fact, he was able to work this in his favor, make an example of the poor sap for others to see just how influential the art of Nekomancy really was. Generations to come were to sing hymns of this fateful day, and the creature known as Jon would become a mantle piece for all who hear it, a constant reminder of how all sin was to be expelled from the world if anyone ever wished to have a perfect future filled with nekos. Slowly, Nekomancer fished inside the inner pockets of his cloak until his hand rested against a serrated knife, yanking it from its sheath and aiming a shaky blade towards the fluttering beast. Whether his body was shaking from fear or excitement was uncertain, but what was a definitive fact was that the madman was prepared to kill, and his eyes were set on Jon.

GingerBread GingerBread

Mikaela seemed to be a rambler and Pluto couldn't help but chuckle a bit. It was kinda nice having someone who talked a lot and with so much...energy.
"Hand-made? Hmmm." He looked through the basket and was very surprised. This was a lot of things, that were just for him.
"Is that...?"
'A handmade...?'
'Scented candle!?'
'Quick Pluto, snatch him up so we can take him home and marry him at once!'
'I'll order the flowers. I'm thinking black carnations.'
'Pluto, you wanna wear a mermaid dress or a Princess ball gown type dress?'

'Lace or silk?'
"Lace...wait no! Shut up!" He whispered angrily. " We can't do that!"
he picked out the homemade bars of soap and smiled. Everything in here was so nice, he loved it!
'Handmade soap?? Oh let's just skip the wedding and go straight to the honey moon! Just take me now!'
"Shush!" He turned back to Mika and smiled brightly at him. "Thank you for the gifts! I love them! sorry it feels weird now that i don't have anything for you heh...Can i offer you some white chocolate?"

okmelonn okmelonn

mikaela thomson
A slight tint dusted Mikaela's cheeks as the other reacted to his gifts. Of course, this was expected due to the fact that he could he had the ability to understand the reptiles. He gave out a slightly embarrassed chuckle, "Ah-ha.. I'm so glad that you all like the presents so much!" He clasped his hands behind his back, allowing Pluto to finish his sentence before letting out a small gasp. "Oh, wow! That's so sweet of you to offer! I love white chocolate! Yes, please." The witch chimed, his eyes shining. It was only then that he noticed Pluto's smile. He seemed so utterly pleased with the small gift basket that it filled Mikaela with joy. He had always loved to make people happy, but there was something different about his smile. It stirred his insides, causing him to find the urge to pull the other into a hug. It was as if there was a thought prodding his back, the thought that the two wouldn't get along for the rest of the year, and this small action secured the exact opposite. Nonetheless, he answered to his urge, and soon Pluto was held softly within his arms. He stayed like this for a moment, as if the realization of his actions was delayed. His eyes broke open and he suddenly stepped away from the other, pulling from the warm embrace. "I...I'm sorry. I'm sorry, oh gosh, that was so intrusive of me. Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry!" He apologized profusely, seeming to be absolutely mortified from what had just happened.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

☁ Mistral Aquilo ☁
Once Raziel had turned around Mistral carefully gravitated toward the mirror, angling himself to keep Raziel in view. He took a sit down. "There aren't many options for the magical," Mistral stated, in essence dodging the question. In truth there weren't many schools for mystical creatures, and most others were specialized and much more difficult to apply for. "Lakoria offers a diverse range of classes and activities," the generic reasoning could have been pulled straight from a school pamphlet and in all respects, very likely was. Mistral began to purposefully and deftly take off and rearrange the bracelets on one of his leggies, which, to the untrained eye may have looked like mindless fidgeting - but Mistral was truly dedicated to this task of reorganization, despite no clear pattern or difference being made. "I'm sure one such as yourself had more options as far as education goes," Mistral subtly dug, not sure at all.

To be honest, the elephant in the room question of why a wild animal decided to frolic off to school did not have a very entertaining answer; but Mistral didn't feel like giving his own reasons up, simplistic as they were.
Silvis Silvis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back