• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright then, here's the plan guys. No action yet, all characters roleplay until they are near the room, close enough to listen to a conversation. That could be outside the door, one room over, in the ceiling if you're able to get there. What ever would work for the characters, sheep them along.

Everyone outside: Anyone have any ideas?
Jack in most cases: Punch them! Punch them all in their faces and then stomp them out! XD
Shaun: *still out of the loop, poor guy* lol

I think a lot of us are having issues for the notifications of this thread. From this point on, please tag everyone whenever you post. I'll leave a copy of them on page 1 of the rp on the first post. That way you just need to copy and paste. I don't know about you guys, but all my notifications are turned on for the thread and I'm still not getting anything. I am excited to see what Jack has in mind, I do hope you post somewhat soon (when you have the time of course) so we can move into the action.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Kabochamp Kabochamp LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer Cheesemick Cheesemick Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Svisttt Svisttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back