• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Niceeee I just got a milkshake haha. Have fun relaxing at home with that pizzaaa

I shall do my best xD

Awww having ducks sounds like fun, I have a cat shes pretty old 15 but you would never be able to guess she acts like a little kitten

Cats are great too! Ducks take a lot of work but they're worth it (they're so cute they have me spoiling them constantly). My friend has two cats that I get to play with but they're lazy and won't move if they can get away with it CD very different to yours

Lucky! I wanna have pets to play with too. All I have are small cat fish. And while they're cool and all, there isn't really anything I can do but watch them swim around.

Hey, if we're still talking about pets, one of my dogs decided to make himself comfy on my bed earlier today!
Anybody wanna see the pic I took?

whoa, don't know why, but I guess I haven't been getting notifications for the thread. I was wondering where everyone had gone..

There are only two other characters who haven't posted as of recently. If you feel like it can go a direction, don't feel afraid to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back