• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Y'all the new snatch addition is making me nervous too Dx oh boiii. I'll try and sneaky reply at work when no one's watching. (I should do my work but that's for weaklings)

So how wild would it be if the butler did it? Like the butler turns out to be the level 4 Snatch and is watching everything go down from somewhere in/by the room just to see what everybody's capable of. Don't mind me, just tossing out nightmare fuel XD

Would explain why he didn't immediately try to get Jack thrown out earlier. Probably listening in on y'all plans right now. If he's nearby he definitely heard Mercy's scream and Jack's bull charging a Snatch at a wall. It may not be the case, but it's fun to take it into consideration.

Butler: "It's me, Lillits! It was me all along, Lillits!"

Screenshot_161.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh darn it. He was the mastermind behind it all. He's waiting for everyone to be tired and worn out from the fight before swooping in and going for the kill by moonwalking through all of us.

All I hope is that it isn't 9pm for you and you're just eating. That would be a bit intense

Welp. I would be lying if I said I haven't done something like this myself before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back