• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
As one would assume this is the OOC. Please talk about future ideas to each other here, as well as questions and for fun talk. If you have a question that you are unsure if the entire group should see, please PM me.

This is also where I'll be giving out a lot of announcements. I also urge everyone to read the information in each of the tabs before creating their Character Sheets. Roleplaying will begin when I post the setting post and my post. I will as well announce when those have been posted by tagging everyone.

When you do check Character Sheets, take heed to the first post. There are those who have taken the roles of lillits, please, do not make a character as a lillit if two users have already claimed one.

Tags of everyone who is interest: (These tags will change depending on those who dropout.)
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Kabochamp Kabochamp LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer Cheesemick Cheesemick Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Svisttt Svisttt

Last edited:
Man, it's good to be back. I forgot how much I love the people on this site. I get too easily attached to complete strangers!

ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer By the way, the Lillit powers that use the five senses are mainly detection, and since your character has a vision amplifying power, I would have thought it was a power for that classification. But you put Communication as the classification for your power. Was that a mistake or was it your original intention? Communication probably works fine too, I'm just making sure.

THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Svisttt Svisttt Kabochamp Kabochamp KingofAesir KingofAesir BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer Freddie Freddie Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

A few things everyone. Just a reminder that the "others" tab leads to NPCs. There will eventually be more, such as a blacksmith. Be sure to look back there often and study NPCs. These guys have a reasons as to why they exist in the rp.

Currently, we are heavy female, thus I am looking for male characters. If any of you haven't posted yet and planned to put up a female character sheet, I may reject it. This isn't entirely due to romance (though romance is allowed), but due to the fact that I find that role plays with a handful of both genders feels more wholesome.

I love all the characters so far! Everyone, including myself, will be reminded of this constantly. Set limits for characters. Strong characters are great, but really nail down the range that your character can go both physically and magically. This is a longterm rp, so I want to see growth in power and mentality in characters.

If any characters ever spar with an administrator, please expect your character to lose. These guys are basically one step away from become Hallowed Council. They are strong. This is why no one is allowed to play solely as an administrator or Hallowed Council. I'm just warning you now, incase it does happen in the rp.

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis
Oh, I did that on purpose! The way I see it (lol pun), Communication and Detection overlap quite a bit cuz they both require some sort of sensory input. It's just that Aria is better at passing info along rather than picking up on any Snatcher activity (unless they're behaving really obviously, in which case most people would go 'hmmmm').

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite hey! almost finished with my kiddo-- I was going through some ideas, and I was wondering if it'd be possible to have one of his parents' be an ex administrator?

I wanted to leave quite a bit of room for my character to grow. I quite like to play up pros and cons in my characters to try and make them more human. I also very much agree that your art is great!

First time playing a healer in an RP. Looking forward to it. Slightly nervous, but looking forward to it lol. Also, all of your characters are nice. Can't wait to see the interactions!

Lol, feeling's mutual! Aria is actually a child OC I've had for a little while, though I did tweek a couple of details in order to fit the RP's setting a bit more (I.E. age-up + different powers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back