• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey! super sorry, been pretty busy tonight and I'm not sure what to write hahh, I'll try really hard to get something up though so you guys can continue

I mean.
He isn't dressed like a butler, and Aria was under the impression that everyone that's currently assembled in that room is part of the Lillit team (AKA not butlers/maids).
Plus, she is from a line of nobles, so she's a little confused why someone who isn't dressed as one is acting in such a way.

The letter says to arrive at the mansion by five o'clock, so... Probably around then? Give or take maybe half an hour to an hour?

Ack—I sleep, then save some time to cure my Monster Hunter World addiction, and suddenly there are ten posts I have to read! Give me a minute, I'll post soon

Our characters are being transported by some kind of carriage, right? Should we start doing small talk or will we time skip to the ballroom as soon as everyone posts their characters getting ready? AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

I would be okay with some small talk, but it'd might be a bit awkward for the people who haven't introduced themselves yet.

The carriages will teleport, there won't be too much time for small talk. I was putting off moving forward because everyone hasn't posted yet, but I'll posting in an hour if no one else does. There are two carriages. The ballroom is where a lot more freedom will be given, so I want to get our characters there.

Remember, all the characters don't need to be right beside each other at the ballroom. So don't feel like you need to constantly stick with others. Go where your character would gravitate to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back