• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's like my tag, I'm an architect of worlds. Though, it does appear one of the rps is dying because people stopped replying pretty early on. Oh well, just shows there wasn't enough meat for it. It happens. So, I'll probably be starting a new one soon. I also have a thread that teaches people how to write and publish in the "Roleplay Discussion & Advice tab, as I'm an author and have worked in the publishing industry as someone who would choose which books would publish.

That's really cool! And it's great that you're supporting others into writing and publishing too. My life right now is so busy I haven't been able to find time for it. What kinds of things do you write?

Well, that's unfortunate that one of your worlds didn't work out.
But hey, if this particular setting is any indication, your ideas are really good! Like, I have several story ideas + settings, but I'm really quite bad at... y'know. Actually attaching a full story to them. And here you are, giving us an interesting world with a preplanned story to wander through!
Maybe I should've expected you to have prior experience in the publishing world lol

That's pretty up my street! Where could I buy some of your works? :0

Currently, I cannot divulge that information. I can't even have my readers know my identity due to future plans with the story that involve me. Due to this, I'll be publishing beneath a second pen name soon for stories that have no affiliation with the ones I've published. I'll let you know when the first one is out!

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Jack just made Aria's day - clever banter is a fun activity for her~
Though, now here comes the fun part of coming up with dialogue that's laced with enough hidden/double meanings that eavesdroppers won't notice anything weird....
Eh, this is the challenge I accepted when I presented a character that's used to word games and mild social manipulation.

Hey guys, I would like to see posts being longer. Not NEARLY as long as what I just posted, but still some more good chunks.

No worries I was about to make another post then my screen just jumps with this huge post xD I got some reading to dooo

... welp. The one time I miss a bunch of posts, and it's when one of my doggos got violently ill.
I'll put something up later this afternoon, but I'm on deep clean duty atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back