• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pretty much. She doesn't know how many Snatchers are actually at the ball, so showing your hand early = higher likelihood of other Snatchers attacking/running away.

Chalk it up to a character flaw. Jack also doesn't know how many Snatches there are, but he'll try to fight every one he comes across. It's his mentality lol

Eh, it's like we agreed earlier - it's their first mission. Things tend to go awry when nobody is used to each other.
That's what makes this whole thing fun~

Exactly. Plus it gives a chance to show miscommunication, weakness, flaws, and other things to work on as the team comes together. Though Aria's gonna need to travel with a wall to bang her head on if she goes somewhere with Jack lol

Ugh, sorry if I seem to be posting pretty late guys. I'm not even busy at all atm, it's just a habit of mine. Maybe you didn't really notice it, maybe you did, but feel free to send a mention if you want to interact with me or something and I'm going silent

Hey I've been doing the same thing this whole time, I say I'm gonna post that night but then I get distracted @.@

Sorry for not replying for a while guys. I'm going back to University this fall in order to grow my 3d animation (I'm way behind). There has been a lot of confusion with signing up. Just a fair warning as well, I'll be gone for the most part Thursday through Saturday. I'll have time to write at night, but not much.

Hey! For all those in America, I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July tomorrow. As I know that some of you will be with families, I do not expect any posts. (Though, of course you're welcome to.) Please be careful if you set off any fireworks as well. Those typing fingers need to keep moving! For those who don't live in America or don't celebrate in general, I still hope you have a fantastic day!

I've never set fire works off myself, since they're not allowed in my neighborhood, so I shall be partying with sparklers. I hope everyone else celebrating tomorrow has an epic day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back