• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
He's still waiting in Mercy's shadow since she was trying to have a conversation with one of the Snatches to stall for time and she wanted him to wait for a moment. So whenever she's ready to go, or they try to ambush her, he'll come out swinging.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Things are getting spicy. Welp looks like we've decided to go with physical power first, Shaun's gonna wait for some to go in first before he go's in then. I have no idea whats hes going to xD Maybe he'll just jump onto of one of the Snatches xDDDD

Yooo that don't really sound like the best idea lmao. But it really be like that sometimes

Well maybe he can run them over with his epic speed or something. I don't even know anymore mannn

... huh.
The OOC chat notification system really is broken.
This is like the third time I didn't get notified for this thread. I honestly just thought my phone was being temperamental again...
Eh, oh well.

Well you see, it's a really simple equation;
Cool idea + (Difficulty Trying to Stay 100% Serious x Doodle Person) + Inadvisable Amounts of Sugar for Time of Night = Picture

Okay so, it goes like this then?

Cool idea + (Difficulty Trying to Stay 100% Serious x Doodle Person) + Inadvisable Amounts of Sugar for Time of Night = Picture
Cool idea + half way serious doodle = Picture
................................................................-inadvisable amounts of sugar for time of night
Cool idea attempted into a half way serious doodle = Cool idea attempted into a half way serious doodle

On that note I am now finally encountering the sugar crash.
No one can convince me that this isn't how being hungover supposedly feels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back