• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy KTMS - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What's TFT? Cause if it's Team Fortress Two, I can tell you that a few tears will be shed.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Please get comfy as I about to just splurge my whole life story xDDDD So TFT is team-fight tactics its this new game mode in League I started playing League like, I don't even remember like season 3 so like six years? And I SUCK I am the worst player ever BUT TFT I LOVE IT its like playing league for the first time again It just came out like a week ago and its so much more fun then league if you ask me

Lol, I've been completely ignoring the TFT aspect of League because it looks like there's a bunch of crazy stuff that I would have to randomly learn. I'm still having fun trying to learn the base game, I'm trying to branch out with my champions but I keep being a Katarina one-trick for some reason....I have just over 400k points on her and barely any points on anyone else.

I guess I'm just wayyyy too addicted to Katarina xD

Ooo. I've never played league myself, but the way you're talking about it makes it sound like fun!

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Ohhhh you havee noo ideaaa, did you play in season 4 with the old kat? If points where out back then I would have just has mannyyy, it was so much fun with the old ap systerm you could easily get 600 ap every game

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Oh I hate it xDDD There isn't a worse way I could of spent all that time. I wish I spent that time doing something actually important then trying to get imaginary points on a screen like writing or doing anything else.

I mean, isn't that the point of most video games haha. I have a few games where I've spent a great amout of time playing instead of doing more important things.

I've been having a very long week but yesterday was great so it's all good again! And the weekend's coming up so I'll get a sort of rest!

Just throwing out there, for fights we probably don't want to assume that all of our attacks will hit the way we want them to. Give Aeon a chance to make the snatches dodge or react in response to the proposed attack.

True. It's just kind of hard to get around that while still trying to keep the story flowing. Then again I suck at writing action scenes. So what do I know lmao.

Ohhh, that's true...
Though, I thought this time was fine 'cuz we're currently only beating the crud out of the level one guy.

Kabochamp Kabochamp Remember to add mentions at the end of your post. Although, fyi I did get a notification anyway this time. Still, you never know when it will randomly malfunction.

Did you know I once mentioned myself in the main chat on accident? That is truly an action that really shows off how stupid I can be at times lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back