• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kingooey

archie

[class=tabs] background-color: #ffebae; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #1c1624; box-sizing: border-box; color: #1c1624; font-size: 17px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 10px auto; min-width: 100px; text-align: center; width: 80%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 20%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #ffaa95; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} About) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Plots) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Fandoms) (show tabsContentCharacters) if (eq ${currentTab} Other) (show tabsContentOther) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]About
[div class=tab]Plots[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]Fandoms[/div][div class=tab]Other[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
Hey!

I'm always looking for someone to start a 1x1 private roleplay with, whether that be fandom related or an original plot. I am literate, so I'm looking for someone who's literate and enthusiastic about plotting as much as I am! Of course, I'm usually a little busy, so I'm looking for someone who's okay with 'quality over quantity' posts.

To kickstart this off, I bullet-pointed the important information below. If you have questions or would like to roleplay with me, then feel free to send me a message! I'm friendly and I check RPN daily, so I should get back to you within 24 hours if I'm interested in roleplaying.

+++

I'm 18
I consider myself literate (three detailed paragraphs average)
I can’t stand one liners, or posts that get gradually shorter each time
I'm in the British timezone
Most of my plots contain romance to some extent
I HIGHLY prefer MxM (with only one or two exceptions for ships)
I can be a bit slow because my brain is silly, but I do try and talk OOC whenever possible just to show that I'm still interested
I'm a student, which means sometimes I'm busy with work, commissions or exams
I consider myself pretty flexible when it comes to plots and such
I can do fandom-based roleplays or original ones
I can do OC x OC or Canon x Canon, but never Canon x OC (this includes doubling)
I have examples of my work if you'd like to see them (most of them are quite long and we don't have to go to the same length)
I'm more active Friday-Sunday (unless it's a holiday)
I don't play as animals
I don't play as furries/nekos/werewolves
I prefer PMs or Discord
:ghostv: I'm ghost-friendly :ghostv:
If you'd like to roleplay then please pm me!
Tell me your favourite colour when you message me to show you read my info properly!

+++
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
Favourite Themes

I have some pre-made plots for each of these themes, just ask if you're interested in hearing them! Of course, I'm fine with brainstorming something completely new if you'd prefer!

Ancient Greece
Ancient Egypt
Wild West
Dystopia
Supernatural
Cryptids
Paranormal
Horror
Noir
Science Fiction
Cyberpunk
Fame

+++

Song Prompts

Golden Antlers - Glass Animals
"Spinning round and round, his precious mind, like dizzy neon lights"

Female Robbery - The Neighbourhood
"That TV show I saw as I fell asleep had me on both my knees"

Empire Ants - Gorillaz
"The falling alcohol empire, is here to hold you rolling out and haunted 'til it sleeps"

In Cold Blood - Alt-J
"Let's dive, dive down to the pool's bottom where we belong"

Four out of Five - Arctic Monkeys
"Lunar surface on a Saturday night, dressed up in silver and white with coloured old grey whistle test lights"

Seven Devils - Florence and the Machine
"See I was dead when I woke up this morning, I'll be dead before the day is done"

Black Wave - K.Flay
"I can see the fear, it's written on the wall, who you gonna trust when the killer is the cop"

Let's see it - We Are Scientists
"I realise that I'm just naturally inclined to go and let you down" [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"]
I have preferred pairings for each fandom, but I'm willing to try something different if you have any suggestions - I don't mind which character I play (unless otherwise specified)! I also have some ideas for plots, but I'd prefer to bring those up over PM rather than swamping my thread with idea after idea.

If you don’t see a fandom mentioned here that you’re interested in, then feel free to ask me about it anyway! Chances are I’ve probably heard of it if it isn’t an anime or manga.

+++

DC comics/Gotham

Riddler x Penguin
Riddler x Joker
Joker x Batman
Ivy x Quinn

+++

Star Wars

Anakin x Obi Wan
Poe x Finn
Kylo x Hux

+++

Red Dead Redemption 2

John x Arthur
Sean x Arthur
Sean x Lenny
Javier x Arthur

+++

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dr Strange x Ironman
Dr Strange x Loki
Loki x Cap. America
Spiderman x Deadpool
Starlord x Thor/Loki
(Or pretty much any MxM ship with the above characters)
Any FxF with Brunnhilde (Valkyrie)

+++

Overwatch

Hanzo x McCree
Morrison x Reyes

+++

Harry Potter

Draco x Potter
Lupin x Sirius

+++

Other fandoms

Ex Machina