• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Max winced at the tone and frowned more listening to her. She tried to get away from Kevin kicking and tugging away "Stop it! No I don't and I don't care." She said trying to get herself away from him whimpering as he squeezed her wrist so tight it hurt her. She looked at him with scared eyes completely terrified.

Tommy frowned and stayed completely calm next to her. He hadn't heard that tone from her in a very long time. He picked her up once they were gone and sighed heavily closing the door to their room "They'll figure themselves out." He muttered shaking his head some "He'll get his shit together."

She frowned and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him carefully and attacking him in kisses. “Shut up and help me try to make a baby.” She muttered, tugging him towards their bed. She lay next to him after, panting until she was calm and just sat up again, pulling her robe on. “Jack told me that Ellie is pregnant.... THEYRE expecting twins.... got them on the first try.” She mumbled to him, sat on the edge of the bed, burying her face in her hands.

Kevin glared at her. “Until just now I was third in command!” He snapped at her, getting up in her face. “Now I’m with the teenagers. And so are you.” He growled, taking her inside the house and headed straight upstairs with her, opening doors until he found an empty room and pushed her inside, getting in there and shutting the door behind him “you think I want this?! I never agreed to you being my mate.” He muttered.

Max glared at him and frowned more shaking her head more "I will not be your mate! There has to be something to reverse this!" She said taking a deep breath seeing the look he had in his eyes when he looked at her. It was hatred and disgust, she knew it well enough.

Tommy layed there and stared at the ceiling after having finished with her and sighed heavily "We'll get you there babe I promise." He murmured sighing softly and sitting up rubbing her back some "We'll get a baby its just taking a bit longer than usual."

She frowned and leaned into him. “I don’t want it to take longer. I’ve been patient enough! Five years! I don’t want to wait any more.” She mumbled starting to cry. “What happened at the council today?” She asked him softly, sniffling a bit.

“Unfortunately not! If there was I would sort it out immediately. But until you learn to accept it without yelling at me you’re staying here. Plus you need to learn how to be one of us.... if you try and leave I will be able to find you.” He reminded her and went to lay on the bed.

Tommy gave a heavy sigh and ran a hand over his shaved head "They want us to go public." He muttered taking a deep breath "They want to make a big announcement....I just....I dont think its safe." He explained

Max frowned and huffed before laying next to him keeping her back to him before she tried to fall asleep. She needed to be near him for some reason but she didn't want to be near him

She frowned and watched him carefully just rubbing his back. “How soon?” She asked him softly and kissed his cheek, pulling him towards her some.

kevin frowned and turned to face away from her as well, thinking about how his previous mate had found him too.

Max sighed heavily and kept herself away from him soon drifting off to sleep. When she woke up a few hours later though she found herself entangled with him getting probably the most peaceful sleep she had ever gotten.

Tommy frowned more "Next month, after the new year." He said quietly wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his hands on her stomach "I still think we could tdy insemination."

She frowned shaking her head. “I’m not spending money to be disappointed.” She muttered leaning back against him. “I just want a family. Our own little family.” She mumbled. “It’s what alphas are supposed to do Tommy. Give you children to pass the pack onto.” She mumbled frowning some and held onto him, “I love you.” She murmured softly.

Kevin frowned in his sleep. He looked peaceful except for his expression just having a bad dream and eventually he woke up, sitting up and getting off the bed going to the restroom to relieve himself.

Max sat up some and fixed up her hair a bit giving a small sigh. She was confused and had no idea what it was she needed to really do.

Tommy nodded and gave a heavy sigh "I know babe....and I'm sorry that I can't seem to give it to you right now." He whispered

She frowned and held onto him. “It’s not your fault.” She mumbled sighing heavily but kept him close. “We better call a pack meeting together about all the changes.” She mumbled kissing his cheek.

kevin frowned watching her as he walked out “you gonna shout at me again?” He muttered.

Tommy nodded some "Tomorrow, right now I think we need to let this shit with Kevin settle. Everyone might be shaken up hearing your Alpha." He explained giving a small chuckle and kissing her neck lightly "You know its kinda hot when you get all Alpha on people."

Max glanced back at his shirtless figure and tried to not stare at him "No....I'm not." She said quietly meeting his gaze and felt her heart ache seeing the hate he had in them.

She sighed a little and pushed his head away “I would rather not right now.” She mumbled. “You wanna go get some lunch or something?” She asked him quietly squeezing his hands tightly, trying to find the comfort he usually brought her but she was getting really far down in the emptiness she felt.

“good. Get some clothes on and follow me. I’m taking you for a walk. I need to show you the ropes of how to handle your new strengths.” He explained quietly.

Max frownef some and looked at herself still in the clothes she was in from the bar "I um....I don't have a change." She said biting her lip just watching his every move

Tommy sighed heavily feeling a heavy heart nodding softly "Alright." He murmured takimg a deep breath. He could feel he was loosing her and all he wanted was for her to be happy again.

He nodded some. “Carmen will help sort you out with something later. That will be alright for now.” He assured just waiting a bit impatiently by the door.

she frowned and made him face her, kissing his cheek. “You know you mean everything to me... I’m just not myself right now.... it’s not because of you sweetheart. Promise.” She murmured and held him tightly

Max got up and gave a nod moving to him "Alright.." she murmured before going out with him taking a deep breath as a sharp aching pain coursed through her body "Shit that hurts.."

Tommy nodded softly kissing her cheek as welll "I know baby, dont worry." He murmured getting up and dressed before heading downstairs to start making some lunch.

“It’s going to until after your first shift. You’re lucky, it’s tonight.” he muttered rolling his eyes as she kept complaining. “Oh just be glad it didn’t kill you.” He muttered as he walked out the house.

carmen grumbled a bitwhen she realises he was making food at home just sitting on the counter pouting at him and giving her very best puppy dog eyes.

Max frowned more snd followed him out looking around "So you all live here in the forest? Don't people question it at all?" She asked as she walked beside him

Tommy chuckled softly giving her a smirk "Calm down babe, this is to tide us over. We'll hunt for dinner." He said winking at her while he made himself a sandwhich.

“I know... I was just thinking more along the lines of McDonald’s.” She mumbled pouting at him still until he passed her the bacon sandwich and she started munching. “You gonna go lead a spar practice this afternoon?” She asked him quietly, pulling him to stand right in front of her with her legs around his waist.

Kevin shrugged. “No one really comes out here. It’s a small town anyway, the odd biker or two makes it out here but they’re either sent on their way or never seen again.” He muttered. “Depends how much they see.” He shrugged again and kept walking through to where the youngsters were all getting their training in.

Tommy chuckled some and munched on his sandwhich giving a small nod "We can do that, and yes I am." He murmured finishing off his food before he let his hands rest on her hips gently massaging circles on them

Max gave a small nod and looked over at the youngsters sparring "Are there a lot of women here? I have only seen Carmen so far." She said looking over at him

She sighed a little and held him tightly, managing a little smile for him but it wasn’t really there, just leaning forward and kissing him gently. “I love you, even when you’re covered in bacon grease ew.” She mumbled grabbing a napkin and wiping his chin. “Mucky pup.” She murmured quietly holding onto him tightly until she heard Danny calling from outside that they were ready. “I better come watch at least huh?” She muttered following him out.

Kevin shook his head. “The most we ever had here was four.... now there’s two... plus you makes three.” He muttered frowning, “Lily won’t be back for a couple more days though.” He muttered and took her round the back to where everyone was sparring.

Tommy chuckled some and kissed her cheek a few times before he went out and shifted quickly padding out to the guys and watching patiently

Max saw all the wolves and went a bit wide eyed seeing so many. She was still getting used to this "Will you be changing with them?" She asked noticing how close she had now gotten to him.

He frowned shaking his head. “No. I don’t know my position right now actually.” He muttered. “But they don’t let me fight the younger ones anyway.... next to tommy I’m the strongest in the pack.” He muttered. “And last time they let me it ended badly.” He frowned walking over to Danny. “For today, you watch.” He told her.

Carmen stepped outside wrapping her blanket around herself some more, sitting on the porch and glancing over at Kevin for a moment, just shaking her head while she watched her mate train the youngsters. “Max. Over here.” She called to her, not even looking at her r

Max listened to him.and nodded softly. She heard Carmen and went over to her "Hello....I um...I'm sorry about earlier." She said running a hand through her hair and glancing back at Kevin

Tommy did his best to teach them but frowned seeing how a few of them were gettimg too rowdy. He snarled loudly and went over forcing them off one another glaring 'Stop it now!' He said in their language

She nodded a little still just watching tommy. “Accepted. Has Kevin explained the hierarchy we have here?” She asked her while she stood up and set her coffee on the porch rail. “Also I figured you would need clothes. So you’re coming with me to run a couple errands.” She told her.

kevin relaxed hearing max was heading out for a bit and he got up heading over and shifting to go help tommy get the teenagers in line. ‘Where do you want me?’ He asked him once they were settled again.

Max shook her head some "Um not really, Tommy is Alpha. Thats about all I know." She said and gave a nod "Oh okay, I do have some clothes theyre in my car that I left at the bar." She explained

Tommy shook his head some growling some at him "Go look at the others, I got the highers." He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back