• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Max frowned shaking her head some "I don't. I just went through here trying to find somewhere to settle down. Ive been here a week maybe." She said softly closing her eyes tight as a headache started to kick in.

Tommy walked in and looked at Kevin motioning him to get into the study. He sighed heavily running a hand over his face shaking his head "She is here because Carmen found her dying on the ground. Pretty sure you fucking mated with her." He said bluntly leaning on the desk "You need to change her if its real, you brought her here and got every single one of us in this mess."

She nodded a bit. “So no idea of the folklore that has surrounded this town for centuries?” She asked smirking when she shook her head “Well you should’ve looked into it cause it’s all true.... you’re here because one of our pack members brought you here to play with you, we let you go but seems as though destiny has other ideas.... for now you can stay here. In this room. I’ll get you some food in the morning.... get some rest, you got a long day ahead of you.” She muttered, leaving her in the locked room to let it all sink in, heading to find tommy again and held onto him tightly. “Bed. Please.” She murmured softly, nipping at his ear gently.

Kevin watched carmen come back in after a lengthy conversation with him, “alright, I’ll go talk to her tomorrow... I don’t.... I either mate or kill her... you know how I feel about keeping a notch around... so we shall see.” He muttered glaring at carmen for a moment before walking out to his room again.

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath frowning as she heard the lock click. She picked up her phone and started researching this town. She spent hours looking into the lore of werewolves and how historical this town and area was for them however she didnt want to believe it.

Tommy looked at Kevin and nodded some picking up Carmen and taking her to their room throwing her onto the bed smirking some "God you're beautiful." He muttered before he got ontop of her and got down to business with her.

She lay curled up close to him after, snuggled in as much as she could be, burying her face into his shoulder and shaking a little until she fell asleep, all she wanted was for them to have kids but every day it seemed to be less and less likely that it would ever happen.

Once sat in his bed he began to really focus in on that old connection he once knew well, frowning when he realised he was feeling a little bit of a twingealready, sneering at it before moving to lay down and try to get some sleep.

Tommy held her close and layed there thinking everything over for a while until he finally got to sleep some hours later. He woke up and sighed quietly seeing Carmen had already gotten up for the day

Max woke up in the morning feeling a little less out of it but she was still in a pretty good amount of pain. She looked up at the door seeing the woman from the night before come in and waved some "Oh um....good morning." She said quietly

“Morning, I brought you some breakfast.... Kevin will be in to see you shortly but there will be me and the alpha present too... there’s a lot to be discussed.” She explained then left her breakfast with her and went to get something for tommy, taking it up to their room and sat on the bed next to him, passing him a plate and some coffee. “You sleep okay?” She asked him quietly, snuggling into his side.

Kevin frowned as he wandered the halls feeling lost. Since tommy had mentioned her yesterday all he could think about was Tara and how much he missed her.

Max gave a small nod and bit her lip hard "Alright..." she said quietly and began to eat her food quietly. She stopped though when she heard the knob on the door jiggle then finally click for it to open. She went wide eyed and quickly tried to scurry away seeing Kevin walk into the room "Go away! Get away from me!"

Tommy looked at Carmen as she came in and smiled softly at her kissinf her cheek gently "Thanks babe, yeah I slept alright what about you?" He asked quietly pushing some hair out of her face as he stared at her. She was still the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid eyes on.

She shrugged. “I was dreaming again last night.” She admitted to him sighing a little. It wouldn’t be a problem only a lot of her dreams usually came true, it wasn’t like she could choose what she saw but she often didn’t like it. “It was bad..... there was you.... and a woman... and hou weren’t moving and I couldn’t wake you up.... you were hurt real bad.” She mumbled holding onto him tighter and tighter until her nails were accidentally digging into him.

Kevin frowned watching her a moment. “Oh shut up. Im not even here for you.” He muttered heading to Danny’s drawers and pulling a few supplies out. “You never saw this.“he told her before leaving quickly, it was a complete 180 from the confident, intimidating Kevin she had met last night.

Tommy grunted some as he felt her nails dig into him "Babe its okay I'm always safe." He said quietly making her look at him and kissed her lovingly "I'm not going anywhere alright?" He said softy and assuringly

Max nodded some and frowned a bit watching him a bit. She somehow didnt want him to leave though and she had no idea why "Okay...." she said quietly staring at him intently catching his gaze and taking in a sharp breath seeing how intense it was.

She frowned but nodded a little and just pressed her face Into his cheek. “Please don’t. Not ever. I don’t wanna be alone.” She told him quietly, still shaking until she finally calms down. “Please... be safe.” She begged him softly and kissed him, “we need to go sort out this mess kevin created.” She told him putting her alpha face on and stood up to get down to the infirmary room

Kevin groaned when he heard Tommy’s voice boom through the house to summon him to the room, heading up there for the second time and leaned against the wall. “So... you know what we are yes?” He questioned her

Max sat up quickly in the bed seeing Tommy come into the room. She looked over at Kevin as he stood posed in. the corner shaking her head some "Afraid not." She said looking at Tommy as well "She said...she said you're werewolves. Is this true?"

Tommy walked into the room yelling for Kevin to get his ass in there before turning to the girl. He frowned some giving a nod "Thats right, she is right." He explained frowning looking over at Kevin

Carmen nodded and glanced at tommy for a moment before shifting herself and padded over to sit by him. Resting her head in his lap. She looked like your average timber wolf except she was slightly bigger and upon closer inspection her teeth would be found to be sharper and her senses speed and strength were also better.

Kevin rolled his eyes. “She’s being a show off.... what do you know about how our kind finds their soulmate?” He asked her frowning, feeling physically sick at the idea of having this conversation again.

Max went wide eyed as she looked at Carmen then glared at him some and frowned more "I dont fucking know, I know your basic werewolf lore. They find a mate and thats their one person." She spat

Tommy frowned some and ran his fingers through her fur giving a heavy sigh "Look we are pretty sure you mated with Kevin, its why you were hurt so badly. He got hurt and you in turn felt his pain." He explained frowning as he heard Kevin explain it in further detail

Kevin frowned watching her. “Unfortunately... you only get a shot at this thing twice. If your first mate.. if your first mate dies, there is another out there for you.... but if something happens to that one, within weeks the were will be dead.... and here’s where the predicament lays.... you are my mate.... my second one.” He muttered crossing his arms over his chest.

carmen at this point had shifted back and stood next to him watching max. “To keep you safe we’d have to turn you... well... Kevin would.” She muttered. “It’s a simple process and it’s pretty safe but it’s a lifetime commitment..... we’re going to give you a few hours to decide.” She told her before leaving the room with the others. “Tommy....” she mumbled frowning, hearing a car pull up and a familiar voice of Tommy’s friend in their rank of packs. Ready for more votes and decisions. “I think that’s for you“ she mumbled, holding him tightly for a minute. “I’ll hold the place down. You go to your meetings.” She murmured. She used to smile at the prospect of being completely in charge. But she hadn’t smiled in a long time now.

Max frowned as she listened to them shaking her head as they left and Kevin had stayed "No! No fucking way! Im not turning into a werewolf! How do I k ow you aren't fucking with me and you just poisoned me huh?!" She said glaring daggers at the man.

Tommy frowned hearing that voice and looked at her giving a small smile "Don't givem too much hell." He chuckled befire kissing her gently and heading out to speak with the higher ups on what they were deciding to vote on out of the few choices.

She watched him go sighing heavily and went back inside to go check up on everyone to make sure they were all where they were supposed to be.

Kevin growled at her. “Because you have felt the tug too. I know you have. The panic that arises at the idea of me being gone... you might not like it but it’s there. And I’m not ready to die because of a stupid human so tough. Carmen wanted it to be your decision but I sat to hell with that.” He spat at her letting his teeth came out and he stepped closer to her, sinking them into her shoulder while he held her down.

Max went wide eyed shakimg her head some "Stop it!" She yelled trying to oush him off but he was too strong and soon she screamed in pain feeling him bite deeply into her shoulder soon sharting to shake and seize again as she stared at him with a blank expression

Tommy sighed heavily talking them for a bit just trying to wrap his around this and how he would tell his pack about it. It definitely was going to be an adjustment but he hoped that it could work in the end. Soon he walked back in and frowned hearing Carmen's yelling coming from upstairs.

Kevin glared at her and snarled, backing off a bit and just sat there watching her until she settled but carmen had heard the whole thing and come up to chew his ear out for what he’d done, ending up out in the hall arguing with her.

carmen glared at him when he started yelling back at her. “You were supposed to let her choose! The world does not revolve around you! We miss her too yknow!” She screamed, sick and tired of having to tiptoe around the subject near him but that flipped a switch with Kevin and he shifted on the spot, launching himself at carmen whether she was ready for an attack or not. He managed to rip a chunk out of her armwhile she screamed before he heard Tommy’s voice coming up the stairs.

Tommy heard Carmen scream and shifted quickly rushing up and tackling Kevin off of her. He was a strong Alpha to begin with but when his mate was threatened it made him even more ruthless and agressive. He snarled at Kevin pushing him down further needing him to know he was Alpha and this wasn't allowed.

Max started to wake quietly trying to figure out what had happened. She felt different and she whimpered at the pain radiating through her neck and body.

Carmen had backed up to get back to their room, sitting down on the floor in a little bit of shock. She was already healing but she’d seen the look in his eyes and it had spooked her no doubt. She sat patiently until tommy came back over to her and shifted himself. “Im okay, just got my arm. It’s just sore.” She mumbled frowning.

Kevin let out a defeated whimper feeling Tommy’s paw on his throat for a moment before he finally let go and Kevin got up looking up at max and shifting back. “How do you feel?” He muttered.

Tommy pressed a paw against his throat and growled again. He got off once he heard his defeat and went to find Carmen quickly shifting back and looking over her "What happened?" He asked taking a look at her arm.

Max frowned and glared at him "My fucking neck hurts because you bit me! I feel fucking aches all over what did you do to me?!" She spat furious with him right now.

She shook her head some and frowned. “He turned her without her permission. He fucking doesn’t listen to anyone.... I told him we all miss her and he has no right to claim otherwise and then he attacked me.” She muttered leaning into him. “I’m okay, it’s already healing.” She mumbled frowning.

“you’re welcome.Once the aching stops you’re one of the most powerful creatures in the world now quit whining. I’ve given you a gift.” He muttered.

Max went wide eyed "A fucking gift?! If it makes me anything like you then its a fucking curse, you're a goddamn monster." She spat turning away from him.

Tommy shook his head some and sighed heavily "Fuck..." he muttered taking a deep breath "This doesn't make this easier at all." He muttered pinching the top of bridge of his nose

She shook her head and took his hands in hers tightly frowning hearing them continue to argue. “Enough!” She snarled and stood up having had it with them both she was now losing her cool. Her alpha tone coming out for the first time in a long time, causing a couple of the others to poke their heads out their doors or look up the stairs. “You deserve each other! Kevin you need to relearn your fucking manners! As for you, I’m sorry I saved your pathetic little life! This life we lead is indeed a gift. One day you will understand that but I will not!” She pointed at both of them. “Have the disrespect under my roof! Get out! Both of you! Once you can learn to get along you can come back to this house, until then, go to the bottom house!” She snapped at them both, deranking Kevin in that way, her lip curling back and snarling until they left.

Kevin has winced the moment he heard it, noticing max had instinctually done the same in response to an alpha tone, waiting for it to be overbefore he grabbed Max’s arm and dragged her with him out of the house. “Do you have any idea what you’ve just done to me?!” He snapped at her, ignoring her kicking and shoving as they walked through the snow down to where the lowest of the wolves lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back