• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Lilith sat at the bar on the out skirts of town sipping her drink quietly. She had heard about this place from the locals saying it was really the only place to get a good stiff drink. She was new to town, only havimg been there a little over a week just scoping it out to see if it could possibly be a place to settle down. She looked around taking in the look of the dimmly lit building just taking in all the faces. Her senses hightened though when her eyes locked with his. He might have been maybe 50 feet away but she could tell he was just her type. Having not had a date in a little over a year she was heavily deprived of a man's touch, so she thought that maybe tonight could be her lucky night.

Tommy sat outside the doctor's office with his head in his hands as he waited with his mate. He hated having to do these late night visits but it was the only time that they could see who they needed to. He got up as their name was called and walked with her quietly just hoping this time would be good news. He had met his mate many years ago when he was still teen and they had started their pack together. As the years had rolled they were hoping to expand their family but it didnt seem to be in the cards for them. The number of tries over the years was probably in the double if not triple digits by now and he could tell it was taking a toll on the love of his life.

Carmen squeezed his hand tightly while they walked frowning some. She’d gotten a mixed response from the pee sticks this time and she just wanted a definite answer but she was nervous, nothing had gone right for them in a long tome now and she was starting to lose any hope of having kids in her life. “I think I saw Kevin leave the house just before we did, probably went down to the bar again so we’ll probably have to put ear plugs in.” She mumbled to him just giving his hand a squeeze while they walked in to find out the results of the test she’d done with them earlier. they ended up waiting another ten minutes before her doctor came in and sat down in front of them. ‘I’m sorry guys, same as last time, not pregnant.’ She explained to the two of them, watching carmen not cry like she used to but just nod and immediately stand up to leave.

Kevin hadnt has any luck so far that evening, starting to get bored and he was just about ready to leave the bar and try somewhere else. That was when she walked in, her scent hit him immediately and he felt his senses go hyper attentive like they always did when he was ready for the hunt. After managing to lock her down and see where she was in the bar he started making his way towards her. She seemed to be a new face in town so he wasn’t surprised that she didn’t look at all alarmed with him stalking over to her. He had built a bit of a reputation but a little bribe here or there put an end to the gossip most times. “Now what’s a gorgeous lady like yourself doing in a dive like this?” He asked her, a growl in his voice as he started getting super close to her.

Tommy shook his head some hearing about Kevin giving a sigh "He needs to get his shit together, I'm tired of cleaning up the mess he leaves." he muttered before they got into the room. He sat there with her hand still in his and felt his heart sink when he heard the verdict. He looked at Carmen as she sat there emotionless this time around. It broke his heart even more to see that because he knew she was loosing hope for them to have a child. He left with her and shook his head some biting his lip "Maybe we could try other ways? Like insemination?" he said trying to find anything that could give her what she wanted most. He hadn't seen her truly happy in probably six months after they got a false positive on a test. He just wanted her to be back to normal again.

Max smirked at the man and bit her lip as she felt something almost animal like come over her. She felt a strong pull to this man and she had no clue as to why.
"Heard it was a good place for a stiff drink, now what brings a man such as yourself to a place like this huh?" she asked sipping her drink after. He definitely stood out compared to the other men in the place, black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black pants to match, and his hair slicked back into a nice bun. He was gorgeous and she was definitely interested in trying to get inside his pants for the night.

She just shook her head and walked back to the car. “I don’t wanna think about it right now.” She mumbled rubbing her face a little. “Let’s just get home, Jon is getting antsy about what Kevin’s gonna bring back this time.” She mumbled leaning back in the car and watching him drive them home. “Maybe its..... oh I don’t know” she mumbled frowning some and tried to shake the feeling off. “Let’s get home, run a bath, relax a bit. Wind off the stresses, how was the meeting today with the higher ups?” She mumbled playing with his hand. Just like the humans they had a hierarchy system and although they weren’t at the very top level of important packs they were pretty high up there so tommy always got to sit in on the meetings about where things were headed.

Kevin smirked a bit “you’ve arrived at my local... my hunting grounds.” His eyes flashed a little with those words but now he had her right where he wanted her and although she may not have known it, it was already to late for her to get away from him. “Why don’t you come with me, back to mine for the night?” He smiled at her. This was the boring bit, he knew she’d refuse after him being so forceful about it and then when she left... that was when his fun began, the hunt was the thrilling part and of the hunt had been too easy, well he’d just make the torture part more fun instead. “I got a bottle of wine, some fresh sheets, somewhere for you to rest your head after a night of crazy wild fun with me.Guarantee the best you’ll ever have” hecoaxed, running his fingers down the side of her face softly.

Tommy sighed heavily and nodded some as he drove them home "I like that sound of that." he said softly before giving a heavy sigh "Higher ups are thinking about implementing new rules, gotta go through a vote though and I doubt they'll pass. Can't say what it is though, they'll kill me if they found out." he muttered shaking his head some. He needed to get her pregnant quick before that vote ever happened though. Taking the first born was not something he agreed upon but he also didn't have a say in the vote either.

Max was shocked at how forward he was but something about him made her feel different. She shrugged some giving him another smirk "Best I've ever had? That sure is a lot to boast about, you sure you can keep up?" she said before standing up and walking towards the door making sure she swayed her hips in just the right way. As she got outside she made her way around back to get to her car smirking as she heard the footsteps follow her knowing it was most likely him.

She frowned and watched him some. He didn’t beed the extra stress right now anyway so she would put her own worried to the side for him for now, going straight up to their room when they got back, starting to run the water just sitting on the floor and keeping an eye on it until he finally got up there, turning it off and climbing in with him, resting against his chest tiredly. “I love you.” She murmured softly. “Very very much. Take it easy, I’ll handle the boys tomorrow, you handle Kevin.” She murmured, playing with his fingers.

Kevin smirked a bit and watched her go, making his way out of the bar and following her from a distance. “No, you can come in my car if you wanna make it back there.” he growled, stalking over to her now and took her hand forcefully, starting to drag her back towards his car. He was starting to get mad, this was far too easy and he was peeved off about it. No matter, he’d just hurt her worse once he got her back there instead.

Tommy got up to their room after checking everything over and sunk into the bath with her groaning as the hot water relaxed his muscles. He nodded some and kissed the back of her head gently "Yeah can't wait to see the mess he makes of this one." he said sarcastically shaking his head at the thought. He sat there and relaxed with her for a good while letting his hands rest on her stomach for a bit just thinking over everything and trying to make sense of it all.

Max frowned some at how rough his grab was "Hey no need to be so rough, its not like I'm saying no." she said pulling her hand from his and walking towards his car. She bit her lip as he turned to her and she saw something in his eyes but this wasn't lust, it was something darker than that. She stepped back some coming to her senses a bit and shook her head softly "You know what...I'm um not feeling well. I think I should head out I don't want to make you sick." she said frowning as she felt a sharp tug in her body when she tried to leave him. It was like she needed to stay with him even if he was sending red flags.

She kept quiet but content that she didn’t need to say anything around him sometimes, gently tracing his tattoos. “You mean everything to me you know that?” She whispered, turning to face him, cupping his face gently and kissing him softly. “I love you.” She told him smiling a little but it didn’t reach her eyes anymore. Once the water was getting cold she got out and into comfy clothes, heading downstairs to start on dinner for everyone, a short while later hearing a car pull up, muffled screams and Kevin grumbling, just bracing herself for what he was going to bring in tonight.

Kevin smirked and pulled her in closer by her waist. “Nope. Not like that you don’t.” He muttered. “You’ve already bored me wit this so I’m taking you home to my place and we’re going to have our fun there instead.” He muttered, lifting her up over his shoulder with ease and taking her back to his car again, faffing around to get her tied up in the back seat, gagged with a cloth before he finally got in and drove home, againcarrying her over his shoulder, walking straight in through the front door, looking at everybody sat in the lounge or kitchen, locking eyes with tommy for a second before heading straight through to the basement door, lugging her down ther.

Tommy nodded softly giving her a soft smile "And you mean everything to me." he whispered before he got out with her and went downstairs to sit with everyone. He frowned as he heard the screams and sighed heavily looking at the door and glaring at Kevin as they locked eyes. This had to stop, he could only buy everyone off for so long before they would have to leave another town and settle down yet again. He liked it here and so did everyone else, he knew Kevin had his demons and his past issues but it was starting to become too much.

Max went wide eyed trying to scream but it was so use with the gag. She flailed around and screamed more as he tried to take her into a house looking at the other people in shock as they did nothing to help her. When she was finally put down she tried to get up but it was no use "Let me go!" she screamed as he ungagged her shaking more as he just gave a dark chuckle "Please! I won't say anything just please let me go!" she begged feeling tears brim her eyes from how scared she was right now.

Carmen just shook her head some and finished up putting everything on the counter for people to help themselves to, fixing both her and tommy a plate, heading to sit with him in the lounge. “He needs to be reined in. I’m not cleaning any more blood off that floor.” She muttered. “I know there’s more to it but for gods sakes Tommy you’re his alpha, pull him up.” She muttered and started eating.

Kevin just stared at her raising an eyebrow. “Well... maybe if you keep begging I’ll consider it.” He chuckled. “Or maybe it’ll get annoying and I’ll just gag you again... I hope you got afight in you cause this is gonna hurt.” He spat at her but groaned when he heard the door to the basement open and Tommy’s footsteps heading down. “now look what you’ve done. Made my alpha angry.” He spat at her seeing the expression on Tommy’s face.

Max looked at him with fear ridden eyes staying quiet now as he came at her with a knife. He was terrifying now but when she heard the door open and he said Alpha she grew more scared thinking this guy would be joining in on it "Please don't!" she said as he came over and yanked her up

Tommy listened to Carmen and frowned giving a nod. When he heard the woman begging though he shook his head and got up having had enough of this. He went down to the room glaring at Kevin then went to the woman yanking her up "Run. You get up and leave and you leave this town you forget our faces and go." he said dangerously calm to her before turning to Kevin and grabbing the knife from his hands throwing it across the room "This is fucking over you understand?!" he yelled making sure his alpha presence was known to him.

Kevin snarled back at him but said nothing. There wasn’t anything that he could do to stop it. Tommy was in charge and he guessed this time he had just crossed a line. He sighed heavily watching her go but frowned as he started feeling panicked. That was new. Very new indeed. He’d let girls go before but he had always kicked them out himself and he’d not cared at all, he watched her go and sighed heavily looking over at Tommy again. “Couldn’t fucking let me enjoy myself one last time. You and carmen are miserable so everyone else has to be is that it?!” He growled at him.

carmen watched from the lounge as the girl came out the door, taking off out the front door just frowning some, shaking her head and going to get the dishes cleaned up, sending the younger boys outside for sparring practice.

Max nodded and quickly took off taking deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down. She ran through the woods but couldn't find her way out. It was too dark and there wasn't any light for miles. Soon though she found herself out of breath, cold, and unable to move much more having lost all of her energy.

Tommy snarled at him and shook his head "No we are all fucking fed up with your bullshit! I'm tired of cleaning up innocent women's blood on a nightly basis! Tara would be fucking ashamed and disgusted with what you've become!" He spat out knowing it was his weak spot but he hoped it would get the point across that he needed to change.

That was all it took and Kevin finally snapped violently, shifting into his wolf and launching himself at Tommy. He had no right to say her name after everything that had happened, at least that was how Kevin saw it, they soon ended up outside though, in front of the youngsters and going at each other for blood.

carmen frowned feeling a little unsteady on her feetwith all the stress they’d been through recently but she heard the fighting happening outside and just rolled her eyes, taking a walk by herself out the front door, wrapping one of Tommy’s coats around her to keep herself warm. He would come find her when he was done with Kevin.

Tommy growled and shifted immediately at well going after him. He knew Tara's death was stepping over a line but it needed to be said because it was the truth. Once they found themselves outside he really laid into him showing his dominence completely. Kevin was definitely the second strongest in their pack but he was no Tommy when it came to battles.

Max soon collapsed in the forrest when she felt an immense pain rip through her screaming out as it kept rippling through her. She had no clue what was happening and she had no idea that it was happening because of the man she had just ran from.

Kevin eventually gave in and backed away, taking off to his room to go lick his wounds. Tommy had won, as always and he was left pained and in the background, kicked to the dirt.

Carmen frowned hearing ragged breathing nearby and followed the sound quickly, finding the girl from before writhing around in pain on the ground. “Shit. Hold on, I’m gonna get you help alright?” She called to her, pulling her cell phone out and called their medic. “Danny, Danny you need to come to me now. Bring tommy, I’ll explain when you’re here!” She told him down the line frantically, moving a little bit away from her before she took her shift and howled to call out to them.

Max writhed on the ground in pain and soon started seizing up. It normally wouldnt take this much out of them but since she was a human it was hurting her at a severe level.

Danny frowned as he heard Carmen and quickly got there shaking his head as he saw Max on the ground quickly helping her "Carmen go to the house grab someone to help carry her." He instructed

Tommy got inside and panted some shifting in time to see Carmen running in and yelling for some of the youngsters "Whats happening?" He asked going over to her looking over her worriedly scared she might be hurt

She frowned racing off quick as possible, finding tommy instead of the boys. “Danny! Now! Needs help!” She told himm, grabbing his hand and racing with him back there to get him to help her. “I found her here. Don’t know what happened.” She explained to him, helping them get her back to the house and leaving Danny with her while her and tommy went to his study to talk about what needed doing now. “You okay? Did Kevin get you anywhere?” She asked him softly.

Danny stayed with her keeping her stable and making sure she was gonna be okay and remain stable before he sat waiting patiently for her to wake up again. “Oh there you are, how are you feeling? Don’t panic, don’t panic you’re safe. Promise. Old lady wouldn’t let anyone hurt you at all” He tried to assure her

Tommy raced with her amd frowned seeing it was the woman from before. He quickly helped get her back to the house before he went with Carmen to the study "Nah, just scrapes and bruises babe." He murmured kissing her knuckles gently "I told him Tara would be ashamed and disappointed in him."

Max woke up gasping for air and quickly started to panic seeing the man across from her "Who are you?! Where the fuck am I?!" She asked trying to make sense of what happened but all she remembered was the pain and then everything got fuzzy.

She shook her head some and stepped closer, cupping his face gently. “Good. I’m not having repeats, you gotta be careful pushing him like that, you know that’s a low fucking blow, and when he’s angry like that he could overpower even you... I’m not losing you understand?” She murmured softly, holding onto him tightly. “We should keep her here... cause you understand why she was hurt don’t you?” She mumbled frowning, burying her face against his chest, her tiny frame nestled in his beefed up arms brought her comfort always.

Danny frowned some. “Carmen found you in the forest, looked like you were dying, I’m Danny, this is our house, well... there’s about 20 of us here. Five houses but this is the main one.” He told her quietly. “You’re safe. Don’t move too much, you got really banged up somehow.” He explained

Tommy nodded holding her close kissing her gently "Don't worry, I'll be okay I promise." He murmured giving a heavy sigh and nodding "Yeah I'm pretty sure I know." He whispered sighing heavily "Keep an eye on her and let me know when she's okay. I want to speak with her." He explained

Max nodded softly and frowned some "20 of you? Why are there 20 people?" She asked quietly taking a deep breath and holding her head some "I was....I was walking and I got lost then this awful pain went through me and I don't remember anything else." She explained quietly

She nodded and kissed his cheek. “Yes sir.” She winked at him, rubbing his chest and held him tightly still until she heard Danny call for them both to go to his room, sighing a little bit took his hand and walked through to him, seeing the girl was awake now. “Oh good, glad to see you survived that, how are you feeling?” She asked her gently, keeping her arms around Tommy’s waist tightly.

Danny frowned watching her carefully, shaking his head and walking out, bumping into Kevin in the hallway.

“Why is she still here? Tommy sent her away.” He muttered frowning and started walking toward the room until Danny spun him round and sent him away.

Tommy gave a small smile to the woman trying to make her feel safe and not feel terrified like before. He needed to hear her honest answers.

Max frowned and tensed up some seeing the man from before walk in. She took a deep breath seeing that he seemed to have calm down and he did release her "I'm sorry....you...you told me to go but I got lost, and then this pain just shot through me. I don't remember anything else. I feel like I've been hit by a semi or something of that nature." She explained

Carmen frowned stepping closer and sniffing a little, looking back at him “Definitely human.... he’s not gonna like this. You better go talk to him, I’ll be safe here, promise.” She mumbled, gesturing for him to leave before looking back at her. “How much do you know about this area?” She asked her as she sat down on the chair in the corner, tying her hair up and out of her face.

Kevin frowned watching tommy come out and he headed into the study with him to talk about what was going on. “Why is she back here?” He questioned him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back