• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Carmen frowned rolling away from it some and pulled her covers up a bit closer to her head.

he eventually woke up and tried standing up, still not one hundred percent healed but managed and headed out of the room for a minute, bumping into tommy in the hall.

Darcie frowned some and tapped on her again wanting her up before she turned to Tommy with a quivering lip and sobbed falling into his lap throwing a tantrum

Tommy frowned quickly picking up Darcie and taking her out of the room while she still screamed "Hey man... how you feelin?" he asked Kevin trying to ignore Darcie's screams

Kevin nodded a little, lifting his shirt up to see the holes weren’t completely gone then let it go back down. “I’m getting there. Oh someone’s grumpy.” He smiled and reached for her. “Come see uncle Kevin.” He coaxed and took her in his arms gently bouncing her and trying to soothe her. “I hear you were on the phone to the council.... what are they gonna do with me?” He asked a little nervously.

Tommy handed Darcie over smiling as she seemed to calm down a bit in his arms "They want you to be sent in and they'll figure out a punishment. Thinking about prison man...I just...I don't know what other strings I can pull this time man." he murmured some giving a heavy sigh "Carmen is upset....thinks Darcie doesn't love her."

He just nodded and frowned some. “I won’t ask you to either.... I need to face up to what I did.” He pointed out sighing heavily and rubbed at his face, passing Darcie back when she reached for tommy. “Well then make sure it’s not just her being the firm parent.” He told him and started heading back to the room with Tara again.

Carmen finally got out of bed going to take a hot shower to relax all her muscles and get herself resettled, heading out in just a towel and went to get dressed, seeing tommy bring Darcie back in sighing quietly.

Tara looked at him as he came in and waved some "Hi...um how are you?" she asked going over and kissing the side of his head

Tommy came in and smiled happily seeing Carmen. He chuckled some and Darcie looked at Tommy then pointed at Carmen babbling some "Yeah thats mommy huh?" he cooed to her

“She seems pleased enough in her dads arms.” She muttered sighing heavily and pecked his cheek and Darcies head before heading downstairs to grab breakfast.

“Morning... the council are hauling me in tomorrow morning. Need to discuss what they’re going to do with me.” He sighed heavily.

Tommy frowned and sighed heavily as he watched her go "Carmen please.." he said but soon followed her downstairs letting Darcie play with her toys as he went to talk with Carmen

Tara gave a nod sighing some "Well I'll be there with you." she said quietly

He frowned and nodded, holding her to him gently, sighing when she pushed away and just went downstairs to get some breakfast, seeing Darcie wasn’t looking so happy with her toys, just fidgety and uncomfortable as well as threatening tears but he left her to it seeing lily was keeping an eye on her, smiling seeing Tara sitting with lily and them both watching the little girl. He wanted their babies back more than anything but it was never gonna happen now and it still tore him up to know they weren’t coming back.

carmen frowned some watching him follow her into the kitchen and shut the door behind him. “What? It’s a littledifficult to be bubbly and excited when my daughter barely wants a thing to do with me. My husband is lapping up all the attention and I’m left on the sidelines just there for diaper changes and feeding time.” She muttered.

Tommy frowned more and sighed heavily "Carmen she loves you! Please babe you gotta realize this! We both love you, don't push us away because you think she hates you." he pleaded sighing more

Tara watched the baby and frowned some seeing how uncomfortable she seemed. She raised an eyebrow and sighed softly thinking about what if maybe she was changing.

Lily frowned picking her up when she reached up for her and bounced her softly. “I wish me and Grey had had kids.” She mumbled sighing quietly “You think you and Kev would try again?”

carmen frowned turning to look at him. “That’s easy for you to say! Every tome you walk in a room she wants your attention. Tommy every time she wants something from me it’s food or changing or she wants me to get her something... I want my baby to want cuddles from me. But apparently that’s only allowed for her daddy.” She frowned. “I didn’t wait this long for a family to be rejected by my own child!” She snapped at him just sitting down and starting to shake a little burying her face in her hands. “I can’t keep doing this Tommy... I’m so tired... I can’t be a mom wife alpha and have everything together all of the time.”

Tara frowned more shaking her head some "No...I...I don't think I could go through it again." She said softly watching as Darcie curled into Lily "Whats wrong with her?"

Tommy frowned more watching her "I'm not asking for you to babe, tell me what I can do babe! I can't do this without you here with me!"

She shook her head. “I don’t know! If I knew how to fix this I would’ve done it already!” She yelled at him and just held onto him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder and breaking down in tears again, not feeling like herself at all. She was never teary like this or upset for as long.

Lily sighed a little and rubbed her back. “They’re worried she’s gonna shift tonight. I know it’s rare but... the way she’s been, it wouldn’t surprise me.” She mumbled.

Tommy held her close to him sighing heavily "Its going to be okay babe I promise. We'll be okay and we'll get this all settled to where all you have to worry about is our daughter okay?" He murmured softly kissing the top of her head repeatedly starting to get worried about her.

Tara nodded some and frowned a bit "Oh really? Thats just....wow a shift so young means very powerful." She said thinking about how she could bring this to the council

She nodded and just held onto him tightly, going to lay down after a bit, get some rest in before being hyper aware all evening for Darcie.

Lily nodded some and smiled at the little girl bouncing her gently. “Are we surprised though? I mean no one really knows Tommy’s actual lineage, and look at him, Carmens an alpha female for a reason as well.... but we have gotta keep this under wraps if she does.” She mumbled, glancing over seeing tommy come and sit with them “How you doing?” She asked passing Darcie over when she grumbled and reached for her daddy.

Kevin came down after cleaning himself up and went to sit outside on the back porch frowning some watching max keeping an eye on the teenagers during sparring. It would certainly keep her mind focused and hopefully help her better.

Tommy sighed heavily as he came out and took Darcie into his arms holding her close "Carmen's not in a good state....she thinks Darcie hates her." He mumbled shaking his head some

Max glanced over at Kevin as he came out and gave a small wave before she went back to watching the teens just trying to not pay attention to him for right now.

He sighed heavily and walked over to her “I’m going away tomorrow morning.” He explained quietly. “I don’t know when or if ill be back.” He told her.
Lily sighed heavily and shook her head. “She’s been through a lot with the two of you. And I know you’re her mate but with all the difficulties she had getting pregnant... she was desperate for things to be perfect. And they’ve been far from jt.” She sighed. “She was upset when Darcie looked just like you, I think:.. she just kinda feels like she’s not getting to enjoy being a mom as much as she was hoping for.” She shrugged. “But physically... you ready for your shift tonight?”

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "And where will you be going?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him

Tommy sighed heavily and nodded some "I just want her to be happy, but I don't know how to help." he said quietly giving another nod to her question "Yeah I'm ready, I'm just hoping she will be okay." he said motioning to Darcie who was squirming uncomfortably in his arms again

“To the council.... I have to answer for the crimes I committed.” He mumbled sighing heavily. “So... we will see what they want with me.” He mumbled. With how cold Tara had been with him he was halfway missing max and part of him wanted to pull her into his arms right there and never let her go again but instinct won and he just stood there quietly.

lily sighed a little watching Tara walk off. “Well I’m here whenever you’re ready for me to take her for a night so you can get Carmen out of here for a break from everything.” She assured him then nodded about Darcie. “She’s definitely her fathers daughter.” She smiled.

Max frowned some and shook her head before she hugged him tight sensing her needed the comfort "Its going to be okay, just be careful alright?" she said softly to him nearly melting in his arms as he hugged her back tightly and securely giving a heavy sigh and frowning as she pulled away seeing Tara glaring at the two of them "I should go...they'll let Tommy know what happens right?"

Tommy nodded giving a small smile kissing the side of her head "Yeah she is.." he said softly to her

Carmen came downstairs in the early evening after hearing Darcie crying loudly for a good twenty minutes just heading downstairs and frowned taking her into her arms and kissed her head over and over, murmuring to her to try and soothe her but it didn’t seem to help and it wasn’t looking good for Tommy when she saw how much pain he was in as well just rubbing his back gently and sitting with them both to soothe them, giving Darcie a pacifier and her blankie and teddy.

Kevin came downstairs not in pain like tommy was just because he wasn’t a we’re all in all, choosing to change into tiger again, just wanting to feel free for what he figured would be the last time.

Max shifted later on that night looking at Kevin as he walked out in the form of a tiger. She went with the youngster taking them out on a hunt trying to keep them together.

Tommy took deep breaths as he grunted trying to shift but it was difficult for sure. He held Carmen's hand smiling softly as Darcie calmed in her arms

She frowned rubbing his back gently in slow circles until he was finally shifted and she just held off on hers until she saw Darcie started crying louder and was starting to shift as well just worried sick about her until she saw a small black cub in her lap just smiling and letting her shift happen, nuzzling her head up to Darcies and watching her fumble her way through having four legs.

Kevin frowned when he saw Tara walking off alone and left her to it until she came back now as her wolf just pulling her to the side and nuzzled his face into her shoulder. ‘Why don’t we go to the lake?’ He murmured.

Tommy grunted as he finished shifting smiling as he saw his little girl fumbling around trying to get used to four legs. He smiled happily at Carmen nuzzling her some as Darcie fell at her legs howling happily at her.

Tara nodded happily licking his cheek before she went down to the lake sighing softly as she lay next to him 'They won't take you, I'll make sure of it.' she said softly

Carmen lay down and let her wander around looking at tommy. ‘We need to keep this under wraps’ she told him then helped a bit when Darcie found her teets and went in for her bedtime feeding.

he purred against her and nuzzled into her. ‘I don’t know what’s happened to you... or why you’re so different to the Tara I know but... I love you and I will find out how to help you get back to normal’ he promised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back